Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

24/Sep/2011: Borderland Research (1): Near-Wake Vibes & Audio-Livestream Transcription Errors

24/Sep/2011
    Borderland Research (1): Near-Wake Vibes & Audio-Livestream Transcription Errors

I expect this to be an ongoing thing with more results coming in, so I see this as part one. My term "borderland research" can refer to two things: Primarily I refer to the range between waking state and trance state. But as this also has to do with the spectrum of dreams, hypnagogics or dream imaginery on the one side and lucid imagery / experiences (as simultaneous data flow from "the astral" as well as "the physical"!) on the other, one can view this as a secondary aspect of induced 'borderland' experience in the course of this experimentation. Since some degree of 'lucidity' is involved here I put this here instead of into my dream (programming project) threads, despite some of these experiences being also 'dreamed (=unlucid)' in a wider sense.

So... What am I doing? Well, first of all I do the same as before. I 'prime' myself for projection with 2-3 hours of sleep (varying), then get up from my bed and lay down on my 'projection couch' in the most uncomfortable position (for me!) - lying on my back with arms to the side (also called 'soldier' or even 'corpse' pose).

So far so already known, what's new is that I introduced now audio streams again. I use some monotonous lucid-dreaming sounds but I mixed them with a (low voice) personal affirmation repeated every 5-or-so seconds. These affirmations repeatedly produce now the first phenomenon which I talk about here and came to label as "audiostream transcription distortion".

Audio-Livestream Transcription Errors

This isn't actually sth new as it happened before when I used audio affirmations at night (mainly during my first year of practice, 2009-2010), I just never bothered to report on it so far. But since I use now the affirmations audio stream for some days, it repeats itself over and over again. Therefore I believe that (according to a personal 'semi-scientific' principle) this kind of almost controlled replication of a phenomenon is worth a mention now. Maybe some of you experienced similar things, too.

Perhaps, some of you might also already have read my most recent experience with an 'awakener' when a dream figure (or more) referred to an 'outside' sound from the physical, which was my lucid dreaming audios stream (still without the affirmations over it though).
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...239#post103239

This is a similar thing now, just with the added affirmations, plus it happens in dream and (semi-)lucid state.

Here are two examples:

In a dream some days ago, I am driving with a buddy of mine as a pillion passenger behind him on his motorcycle. He repeats the affirmation to me that is simultaneously playing in physical life in my bedroom. However, he 'mimicks' it simultaneously but uses different words completely, the meaning of which got lost for me (not remembered). This is what I refer to as 'audio-livestream transcription error'. The fact that I know and "hear" the affirmation although the words are changed is a lucid element - the fact that I instantly KNOW (while dreaming) that the words my buddy uses are NOT the correct ones even more!

The same tonight: I am experiencing dream imagery and am "hearing" the affirmation. But it is a different wording again. The rhythm is the same, but the accentuation is different. Thus I 'hear' another word.
    And again: I am LUCID enough to KNOW that 1) this is the audiostream from the physical, and 2) this still cannot be right as the words are different. In the dream still I try to get the correction but I do not manage to do so. Then I get almost to the surface of near-awakeness and I put the right affirmation in (means: I hear the live stream), take it "with me" and 'delve down' deeper again into trance state again. I keep playing with it. Sometimes loosing the right wording and 'hearing' the wrong words again or even switching to and fro, still in a kind of trance-like, semi-lucid, hypnagogic or even dreamy state.

Of course, somehow this all is a failure since my objective for using the affirmation audio stream at night is to get lucid and / or induce exit, which did not (yet!) quite work. Still, it is a kind of interesting research for me.

The second phenomenon happened already to me a few months ago for the first time, which I did not mention here. Tonight it happened again like described below. I believe, it also has to do with this semi-lucid, near-wake state that is caused by the audiostream/affirmations:

Near-Wake Vibes

At one point I manage to induce (and partly control) vibrations. But something is different. My heart beats fast which is not the case when I'm normally in 'the state'. I also do not experience any kind of (physical or emotional) stress symptoms then but am completely trance-relaxed.
    Not so this time! I feel the vibes but I also feel my heart beating faster and my body getting strained, as if 'giving birth' to vibrations under pressure. There is definitely a correlation. When I 'turn up' the vibes it also increases my heart beat. It seems like I kind of am 'cramping' it out (for lack of better expressions from a non-native speaker, but I hope you get the meaning).
    Secondly, I do not manage to make an exit when I try to. I then try to roll out. But this time (and not as a false awakening!) I actually really roll my physical body only. I look at my hands then to do a reality check, I am really awake, the (forceful) vibrations gone.
    Maybe I was already too near to the complete waking state so that no exit "into the astral" was possible anymore. Still, I experienced the vibrations the way as they always were, just accompanied by physical body symptoms of a less desirable kind.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Enough has been said to both phenomena above. Just let me repeat that I hope to learn more from this kind of interesting experments. Maybe it really helps me to learn to control ways of induction more when 'playing with(in)' and 'moving inside' these in-between states, which I hope will also lead to better and increased number of exits, in the long run.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: 24/Sep/2011: Borderland Research (1): Near-Wake Vibes & Audio-Livestream Transcription Errors

Of course, somehow this all is a failure since my objective for using the affirmation audio stream at night is to get lucid and / or induce exit, which did not (yet!) quite work. Still, it is a kind of interesting research for me.

Failure
    is a strong wrong that I wouldn’t use here… After all, you did observed results, and you were actually led on very interesting trails through these results…

Among other things, your experiments seem to point out that while our consciousness may be mainly focused in the dream state, it may also be aware of what is going on in another level of focus, i.e. the physical in these cases. Why so? Is it because counsciousness is always operating at all levels at the same time? Or is consciousness actually `plural` and each energy body a part of cousciouness focusing at a specific level only? Is it both… Or completely something else? What could explain `distortions` such as these you noticed then? How is an information `communicated` from one level of consciousness to another? Is there even such kind of communication?

That being said, this interesting passage of your post caught my attention :
    (...) Then I get almost to the surface of near-awakeness and I put the right affirmation in (means: I hear the live stream), take it "with me" and 'delve down' deeper again into trance state again. I keep playing with it. Sometimes loosing the right wording and 'hearing' the wrong words again or even switching to and fro, still in a kind of trance-like, semi-lucid, hypnagogic or even dreamy state.
    Some say that information may be passed on from a higher energy body to the one `below`, then to the one `below`, until the information reaches the counscious mind (physical). However, as the information is passed on from one body to another, it is translated into the language of the lather body. And a translation always implies a more or less important loss or transformation of the original message, depending on how foreign or similar these different languages are. It seems like your experience shows that the same phenomenon happens from the other way around as well. An input from the physical (your affirmation) is taken almost as it is into what could be the etheric body (the `near-awakeness` state you describe), but as you dive deeper, and perhaps transfer your main focus into the next body (astral), you lose little by little your hold on the original wording as it is translated into a language more fit for the astral body.

Perhaps this is what also happened here :
    In a dream some days ago, I am driving with a buddy of mine as a pillion passenger behind him on his motorcycle. He repeats the affirmation to me that is simultaneously playing in physical life in my bedroom. However, he 'mimicks' it simultaneously but uses different words completely (...)
    As your counsciousness is mainly focused in the dream body, the original wording (or the original package of the information, or camouflage perhaps, in Seth’s terms) was translated into the language of the dream body. Indeed, this other character with you ``mimicks`` it. The words no longer stick with the original affirmation because they were only the package containing the information (which is energy) in the physical. But if I followed you well, his ``mimicks`` were still conveying the original information (energy) behind your words.

Further experiments may show if indeed such a translation process is involved, and if so, how it works, but also what is lucidity, and how both work together. For instance, does a high degree of lucidity means a more litteral translation (therefore less `transformation`) of the original words (or package/camouflage)? How much `input` from the physical can be actually picked on as we sleep and taken into this in-between state (etheric?) or/and into the dream state?

Could be very interesting

Re: 24/Sep/2011: Borderland Research (1): Near-Wake Vibes & Audio-Livestream Transcription Errors

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    Could be very interesting
    Yes, indeed interesting, thanks for the interesting points with regard to the different bodies and interactions, I hadn't so far thought of different bodies I might have been in. It is an interesting idea that each "body" might have its own consciousness level where translation / transmission must occur between them in order to bridge the (level/dimension/focus/frequency?) gaps and manage to get an effective (instant?) up-down or bottom-up communication.
    What's also relevant here is that in the physical we have "sound" and it might not "translate" itself on the other levels the way we are accustomed to it in the physical. I remember (and still wonder about) the communication channel that Gálaca/Ludmilla used (3-4 times) with me when we "were" holding hands in the non-physical (etheric? astral?) and she was "using" normal sound which I literally "physically" heard in my ears. How did she do that? Meanwhile, as I have seen her and know how she looks like, we also communicated by telephatic "voice" (like you do in dreams, too)- which might be the normal medium (lingua franca) in the non-physical. Still it is interesting to note that whenever I was still "exit blinded" they were using it when it seemed that I expected it (but only then!! - as can be read by my "holding-hands-exercises" with the helpers, I assume mostly with Gálaca or The Monk)- which seems to indicate to me that I also had a kind of "in-between-state" then between the physical (with auditory input) and non-physical (without visual input). How did they do it, however, so I wonder, as they are not physical and do not posess mouths and vocal chords? Maybe, since sound is vibration of air 'translated' to parts in the inner ear, they kind of modulated my inner ear (or even brain) to make me "hear" it? Just some weird ideas now, but still: it all has to do with communication channels, broadcasting, senses and translatiatory issues.
    Very interesting stuff indeed.

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Do you remember what the changed versions of your affirmations were? They could be interesting beyond noticing they were different, also comparing them with the originals.

The interplay between the various bodies is very complex, especially since they constitute part of our consciousness while awake, but a different aspect of them is that they can be vehicles to other planes on their own. Charles calls the aspects we regularly use faculties, and they are understood parts of our existence - like for example sensation, feeling, emotion, thought, reflection and abstraction.

Still each of those compose different areas of our existence. Feeling the visceral body sensations accompanying fear is different from thinking or reading about fear. One is a direct experience as coming in through the body whose senses convey it, and the other is a concept reflected in another body.

A purely energetic experience in nonphysical reality is different in that it needs translation in the way poeme described. Various errors in the translation can make this apparent, glitches and various other elements that have to do with the interpretation of the energetic content by the mind. Just as you take in physical reality by using the faculties of the bodies, you take in nonphysical reality through the bodies as well. And as we perceive reality through sensation, emotion, thought and reflection, we do so on the other side, too. Except we usually have not decades of training present as we do with the faculties.

You could perceive this process as dropping down through the levels, or you could see it as happening on all levels continuously. Your mind moves between the various levels fluidly. Somebody hits you by surprise. The physical sensation creates sensation impact in the etheric body. Emotional reactions are complex in that they are both rooted in the physical glands and their nonphysical counter.-aspects. Then you might ask yourself who or what you by surprise. Your mental body has kicked in. You might get angry. The interplay of events and reactions might be terribly hard to trace unless slowed down a lot.

The presence of different levels can become apparent when a level is absent, like when somebody is in a red rage and does no longer think about his or her actions. Or in various states of trance where for example the body sensation would be replaced by numbness and might even further fade, and other sense inputs can vanish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Do you remember what the changed versions of your affirmations were? They could be interesting beyond noticing they were different, also comparing them with the originals.
    No, unfortunately not. I knew they were different but I do not remember them exactly.

Just as you take in physical reality by using the faculties of the bodies, you take in nonphysical reality through the bodies as well.
    It seems to me that with this method I am in the process of learning to 'flicker' between the bodies and related sense perceptions now.

So I once hear one version (the acoustic from the physical) while in trance and then in the next instant 'hear-perceive' its 'astral' counterpart (although I'm not yet skilled enough for translation) and so I'm going to and fro all the time, maybe I'll even be able to reach some degree of control. It almost seems like a kind of sport to me - a dizzy-making one.

Well, maybe the "moving" itself could be the primary objective of the exercise, rather than the perfect translation / understanding which might come later / secondary, as I become a more skilled level/body-(quick)-switcher or just am more accustomed to it? Perhaps it would make sense to progress with it this way.

Maybe the dream with the girl in the church was a hint to that. A few days ago, almost in desperation now, I was asking the larger consciousness system / my higher self and my guides to give me more 'tips' to become a better meditator, projector, dreamer etc. and especially to overcome my dry period regarding projection. I asked them to show me what else can I do, and what I can do better. Maybe this is one (just one!) part of the solution.

I will keep on trying this method now (not every night but give it a fair amount of attempts in the coming weeks).

25/Sep/2011: How Is Andy Baker Doing? / Purpose-Focussed Lucidity

25/Sep/2011
    How Is Andy Baker Doing? / Purpose-Focussed Lucidity

The analogy with regard to the semantical syntax of the first part of the heading already insinuates it: This has to do with reality bending and possible telepathic contact with another "lost friend" again. Actually I remember this one more as a (semi-lucid) dream instead of a lucidventure. However, I put it here as a promissory measure, as I have a strong feeling it might become sth similar as with Johnny Smith in future. Some of my actions in this dream also reveal a high lucidity with regard to my current professional (job change) situation. This makes me now coin another term (more on it below): AGENDA/PURPOSE-FOCUSSED LUCIDITY.

In the "dream", I am in the living room of my sister, which used to be the bedroom of my parents in my childhood, and it is next to my portal room where I often projected into in the past. My sister is giving a party and I do not know anyone of her friends. Then I see another known face. It is Andy Baker [again: not his real name!], another friend from my childhood/youth days.

Some important background again before I go on with the dream: I haven't seen him for years. But I thought about him recently quite often. The reason is simple: I know he is a medical doctor nowadays and has a shared practice (not too far from my current hometown, btw) with another doctor. He has a website (finding it wasn't too easy, since he - as a nice coincidence to "Johnny Smith"- also has a John-Doe-name and cannot be googled, but I knew the location of his practice). So the reason I thought of him (especially when I am in my childhood hometown where we passed our youth) is that I am in training to become an alternative medicine practicioner. He is a "normal" conventional medical doctor but also open to alternative therapies (as I know from his website and from memory) as he does homeopathy and acupuncture, too. Of course, and I admit to some selfishness here, I would like to meet him not solely for the purpose of meeting an old good friend (that too, of course!). I think it is good in my situation to have another friend with a longer-standing expertise in the medical professional field and that he might be able to help me in one way or another later on or during my training. I even did some LoA-wise affirmations and visualisations that I am about to meet him soon (next year would be enough) although so far I did not affirmations to meet him in the non-physical. This is what maybe happened now. Let's go on with the "dream" now:

I first did not even notice him although he sits next to me on a bed or couch. Then he sort of intervenes in a talk I have with another guy there. I say: "Hey, Andy, I haven't even noticed you until now. How are you?". So we go on talking. Later we are sitting at a table with some people leaving and joining us constantly.

What strikes me already in the dream is his excessive party behaviour. He drinks a lot of alcohol (a dark beer). And (even more striking) he seems to try to flirt with some of the women present. He even exchanges telephone numbers for dates with them.
    My bewilderment might be understandable when I mention that I know him as an (almost fundamental) Christian from his youth rather than a party-goer and womanizer. Moreover, he is - according to his website - married with two children now. (However, we both in the dream were - as it is almost custom in the non-physical - in our mid-20ies).

Then I ask him what I need to ask (with my own 'selfish' motive in the back of my mind). About his job and his practice. He tells me that he has problems with his colleague. There is some disagreement with his colleague about their matched vacation schedules (so one has to take over the patients of the other one), which somehow annoys him. But when I then ask about his patients and if he has enough and if the practice is going well, he says yes, all is fine.

He then says he is about to leave now again. I do not talk about my training but I assume he knows about it and of course we agree to meet again soon. I ask him about his phone number, he says that it is still the same, the old one I should have. I tell him that I still have it as it sticks as a slip of paper on a kind of old cork board with addresses at home.

Before he leaves I also tell him about this celebration that my sister gives and says that it is not exactly on her birthday today, as we already are at a later date now. I think for a short while and then say the date of what I considered "today": February 21st.

Comments / Afterthoughts

So the question is if I will really meet him in physical life now. According to this dream and the Law of Attraction and after my convincing "Johnny-Smith-Experience" already, I am certain that it will happen next year. I doubt (as so far announcements with dates did not work for me) that it will be next year on Feb 21st, but maybe in February or around it. I will meet him at the right time in the right place - and it will be helpful for me. Of this I am certain now. LoA is a pretty cool thing.

Also, compared to my lucidventure with "Johnny Smith" on 18 June (and its "sequel" on 6th July) there is another interesting parallel. The room of the party was exactly the same I flew out of when going on the search for Johnny Smith. (quote from below: "I am in the neigbouring room of my portal, which used to be the bedroom of my parents when I was a small child."). Maybe it's coincidence, maybe not and it's a pattern.

I wonder if the current trouble with his colleague is right. However, one fact does not match with physical life: According to the website, his colleague is a woman and not a man as it was given to me in the dream.

Some thoughts on "AGENDA/PURPOSE-FOCUSSED LUCIDITY":

I did not realise I am in a dream. Still, what strikes me is the display of straight purposefulness and relevance for my physical life agenda of my questions and behaviour towards him. This 100% decidedness and It makes a strong case for my development of this kind of lucidity. Isn't it amazing how we can be so completely focussed on physical life goals and agendas - and this even in normal dreams, despite the lack of lucidity (knowing that one is dreaming)?

It also seems I invited him to this "party" in the first place (of my sister with whom he does have no relation to in physical life, he does not even know her). I did not mention it in the text but he also sometimes gave the impression of being a guest only "passing through" as if he was invited to a party where he normally does not belong to or would not have wanted to go to, but could not reject the request of an old friend (in this case: me).
    Maybe, if it really was a dream aspect of his multidimensional self and not just my projection of him, his time pressure and the casualness and flippancy of his short appearance shows that he would not have been here normally - due to other more usual 'dream matters' he might have had to follow. So I am possibly an 'intruder' into his 'normal' dream world somehow. However, he maybe "accepted" it like any of us would accept a party invitation from old friends, perhaps out of courtesy, although you might not really want to got here or think you have other/better things to do on that date. (That does not mean that he was slack or disinterested, in the dream he was the nice and pleasant guy to converse and have fun with as he always used to be!)

I am looking forward to meeting him next year now, as well as to "October/November" as I was promised in a dream some interesting development for my job (and life) change aspirations, too.

(ps oops sorry, just noted this post got much longer as it was planned to be)

(psps: need to check on the corkboard still)

08/Oct/2011: The Affirmation

08/Oct/2011
    The Affirmation

This night I first get vibrations once and try a roll-out but I fail and notice that I 'rolled myself awake'. This first failed attempt maybe attracts my helpers again. After an hour or so in sleep again I get into trance and manage to do multiple exits with helpers again hauling me out one time after another (maybe 3-5), mostly grabbing me - as usual - by my hands and arms.

The whole time, however, I experience exit blindness again. Anyway, mindsight or willing imagination tells me I seem to be in "Portal Alpha" (childhood room) again. "Portal Beta" is what I now came to call the "Tom Campbell Suit(e)" (... mind the nice wordplay ) from which I accessed the HCZ then ("Human Contact Zone" see post 04/Sept/2011).

Despite lack of vision (again ) I am otherwise very lucid as the presence of mind regarding my set goals shows. After the first was accomplished (while the helpers, one to the left, one to the right were still holding me) with doing a kind of intended Law-Of-Attraction-Affirmation for my physical life, I tried two other ones: To reach the HCZ again (via Portal Beta), which does not work. Then I try to get vision doing affirmations: No success either. After another return and exit I still see a darkened room but I detect the hazy shades of the window of Portal Alpha where I usually exited into "the Astral". I try fly towards it in order to get out but am slowing down and before I make it I get back to body / awake again.

One image is transmitted to me in-between: My own eyeglasses dangling from what seems to be an outside telephone or power/utility pole. They are rendered in over-size because they are almost as big as the entire huge telephone pole.

Comments / Afterthoughts

The eyeglasses may refer to the missing visuals again. If it was a telephone pole it might also refer to communication. In case it was an electricity pylon - well, I don't know, maybe the same.

It is of course a bit frustrating to still experience blindness and not even gaining it after my affirmation-attempts (which worked well on other occasions before). No progress made this time, same old drag, I'm almost a bit bored now with exit blindness and the whole bag of being-hauled-out-into-the-dark-room-experiences.

Well, okay ... on the other hand I spoke the LoA affirmation in the Astral, which is what I really wanted, so the primary goal was accomplished and it was a success in this regard. Maybe vision would even have 'distracted' me from it. Looking at it from this angle it makes even sense to 'do without' vision. Hence the picture of the 'suspended' glasses for the sake of better verbal (tele-)communication (symbolized by the pole)???

On a more philosophical side note: Reading all this again, I still need to remind myself sometimes of how unusual my experiences are. 99+% of the "normal" population would be shocked or disturbed and think they were going completely nuts now when they experienced entities dragging them out of body at night. Or probably they would think that I am nuts when I told them about this and told them that I even 'ask for it' since it is a cooperative thing.
    Hence it is interesting to note how life perspectives and the notion of 'normality' change when you deal with metaphysics 'actively' by routine practice. Moreover, there is a sweet irony in it (as you might already know that I always try to find a humorous note in my experiences) when I judge this episode now even as 'boring' while the majority of the population would be scared to death by it.

(ps: regarding the post before this one: I met Andy again in a dream, we were together on a congress with lectures etc. (possibly about health topics) and then went as a recreational activity with some other guys into a gymn to play basketball.)
    Last edited by Sinera; 8th October 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

Your latest experience has many clues for a simulation again, most probably one in learning to handle the mental body. So no need to long for experiences where you had visuals or the affirmations just worked. That would be like missing sitting in high school class while attending college.

Exit blindness is a clue for a situation where either one or more chakras still need to be developed (and hence no sight), or some of them are suppressed (and hence no sight) to help focus on the lesson of simulation (which might be to develop a single chakra or a dedicated set of chakras in unison). Kurt often refers to simulation as being like attending a gym with workout equipment. The equipment limits your range of movement to dedicatedly and correctly develop a certain muscle group in isolation. Similarly a simulation can serve the purpose of mastering only one chakra or set of chakras instead of all at once.

My own experience is that the exit blindness in the mental body occurs when developing the lower three chakras - presence in the mental body, the feeling of being on the lower mental plane and being sensitive towards its space, and mobility. The combination of these chakras also enables a kind of vision that is more like 3D touch or "knowing the space."

That your attempts to get somewhere else did not work also was probably due to it being a simulation - a limiting environment that tries to establish focus on the lesson at hand. Exploring the simulation for clues about what to do is usually the way to go. Later on, when mastering the body you are training, you might experience initiations (like Neil's) where you basically know what to do. Before you can do that automatically usually comes a phase of figuring it all out, and that phase contains simulations. You develop the inner senses that will later be refined and mastered to become mastery of the respective body you are in.

My guess for the eyeglass symbol would be this: You still need to expand (big size) your vision/ability to see (eyeglasses) energy (the pole - both telephone and electricity lines transmit energy). Not being able to deside what pole it is could mean it is both - energy = electrity, information/communication = telephone signals. In the higher planes, information is just the ability to read the information aspect of the energy.

Oliver

Later on, when mastering the body you are training, you might experience initiations (like Neil's) where you basically know what to do. Before you can do that automatically usually comes a phase of figuring it all out, and that phase contains simulations. You develop the inner senses that will later be refined and mastered to become mastery of the respective body you are in. (...)
    My own experience is that the exit blindness in the mental body occurs when developing the lower three chakras - presence in the mental body, the feeling of being on the lower mental plane and being sensitive towards its space, and mobility. The combination of these chakras also enables a kind of vision that is more like 3D touch or "knowing the space."

Exit blindness is a clue for a situation where either one or more chakras still need to be developed (and hence no sight), or some of them are suppressed (and hence no sight) to help focus on the lesson of simulation (which might be to develop a single chakra or a dedicated set of chakras in unison). Kurt often refers to simulation as being like attending a gym with workout equipment. The equipment limits your range of movement to dedicatedly and correctly develop a certain muscle group in isolation. Similarly a simulation can serve the purpose of mastering only one chakra or set of chakras instead of all at once.
    So to get it right: You say that every chakra functions on every level/body (differently) and so, if we consider this to be a progression, I might have done on this specific instance a training on the 2nd (=mental - or 3rd if we count in the etheric body before the astral) body - and there been working on sub-level 1-3 (counting the chakras as usual from the base up)?

How about the many experiences when I finally saw the helper ("Blue Monk", Gálaca aka Ludmilla)? Did I 'switch on chakra(s) 4,5,6,7 then on the Mental Body? And does that mean that the discarnate helpers / guides themselves generally operate on the Mental (body) Level?

This would be the logical mechanism if we consider retrievals involving retrievees who are solely 'boxed in' on their Astral level (thought-form / dream / Focus23 or whatever) and the incarnated retriever acting as the 'intermediary' who is able to operate on the Astral level to contact them and has the task to get them out there by making them "aware" of the Mental-level discarnate helper who can 'take over' then. So you (as incarnated helper) aid in 'pushing' them onto a higher mental level (and above) for them to 'go home'?

Your latest experience has many clues for a simulation again, most probably one in learning to handle the mental body. (...) That your attempts to get somewhere else did not work also was probably due to it being a simulation - a limiting environment that tries to establish focus on the lesson at hand. Exploring the simulation for clues about what to do is usually the way to go.
    Hm, well, but I wonder a bit about the term 'simulation' here, as also in Kurt's terminology I thought it only refers to dream state lessons we take, but not lucid ones such as this one. Also I thought, according to Kurt, a simulation is a learning situation which is guarded / maintained by so-called 'robots' of the larger consciousness system, instead of more autonomous and self-aware helper personalities (and I am now really convinced they are independent helpers even when I do not see them).

Therefore I would have called it a 'training session' rather than a 'simulation' (although I admit this distinction might even be a bit trifle now). Yes, I have indeed the same impression that it was really a 'restricted space' as you say and that my lesson objective (which had been my own set goal indeed) probably was already achieved by 'speaking' the affirmation.

Re: 04/Sep/2011: I'm Tom Campbell / The 'Human Contact Zone'

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    04/Sep/2011
    I'm Tom Campbell / The 'Human Contact Zone'
    (...)
    Comments / Afterthoughts
    Okay, the explanation of the first and most striking question that one might have is quite simple and straightforward (at first): I was watching a video of T.C., one of his talks, right before going to bed. We often dream of any impressions we have from the day before (even if it's only tv or youtube or whatever). As one can see by this 'identity assimilation / adoption' I was not entirely lucid, but as it contained 'projection elements' (vibrations, a helper helping me out) I put it here. I also wasn't entirely in dream state but still aware of 'my self' in some way, most of all since I was well aware of 'doing a projection now'.
    But there's maybe more to it: as T.C. is also a skilled explorer of the non-physical it might be a chosen 'aspect' of mine metaphorically expressing my explorer attitude. So it was probably my "own TC in me" that was activated.
    Why was I shown this place/zone in this very short trip? I don't know exactly as I did not request it. As I conneced this girl with the retriever-helpers already months ago, only the retrieval aspect comes to my mind here. Maybe the girl showed me a kind of 'base of operations' from which retrievals can be planned or begun/induced from their perspective. Maye these observation gadgets also hint to that. But this is mere conjecture now. Maybe it was just a meeting place after all.
    Just a short note on this one. As this one really keeps fascinating, intriguing but also dumbfounding me til today I now went on Tom's forum and will try to contact him (pm-wise) and ask his opinion about it. Maybe he even knows about a "Human Contact Zone" and there is more to it?

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast