Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Hello, Volgerle.

Well, being in a hospital room with four beds could mean your elementals were attended to - there's you as the human consciousness ensouling the elementals and the three elementals (etheric, astral, mental) in their own beds. You probably woke up in that environment to give you a hint of what is going with you.

If you encountered that helper before when having a nonphysical hospital treatment, she might be a helper focussed on energy body attunement/alignment. You need your elementals aligned to have higher plane adventures in consciousness (and indeed she accompanied you on one). Having your elementals aligned creates greater piece of mind (the quiet in a hospital) and health (hence the notion of treatment). The notion of sharing a room with your elementals is also interesting in this regard - if any of your elementals is acting out (because you "treat" it badly - don't attend to its needs) you won't experience peace of mind. One screaming for attention is enough to ruin your peace of mind (and access to the higher planes).

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    If you encountered that helper before when having a nonphysical hospital treatment, she might be a helper focussed on energy body attunement/alignment.
    Sounds good to me as I have repeatedly asked for attunements 'from above'. Hope it'll soon work out.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Nurses (7-May-12): Aftermath Research / Analysis

Nurses (7-May-12): Investigation Of The City Mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I suggest we 'jump' to a friend of mine and tell her his name. She then says to which location and mentions a city but I know he lives in another city. I need to do some research if my buddy has sth to do with that city to find out why she came up with that city.
    I did the research on the city and the results are, although not overly compelling, at least intriguing and 'interesting'. I checked with my buddy now via skype-chat while I also did some thorough geographical checks via Google maps.

Here my detective's work and reasoning step-by-step:

1) Real-Time Location

When I asked the helper I thought of my buddy's home appartment - but another city came up, which confused me. The dream was on Monday morning, later, almost before waking up. What I had not in mind then is that the helper was referring to my buddy's 'real time' location in the RTZ at exactly that moment. This might have been his workplace regarding the time and date.

However, the mentioned city neither fit his home location nor the big city where he works. Then, before I spoke to him, it also occured to me again that there he has a second workplace as 'field worker' in a nearby city indeed. My friend also works in a specific school on a project, he's not a teacher but rather has a kind of pedagogue/social-worker-mix post, working for integration of immigrant kids. He has an assignment at a local suburban school near his company. He is there approx. on 2 of 5 days in the week or so, but also irregularly including sometimes not at all for weeks.

When I asked him about it yesterday, he said that he has not been working there for quite a while during the last weeks but will now be there more often again. Then I explicitly asked him about "this week, Monday morning, May 7th" and he affirmed it! Yes, he has been to this school and not to his company's office on that day indeed, and of course, also in the morning. That's a little hit already, but what about the name of the actual location as opposed to the name given now?

2) School Location's Name

I 'heard' the helper say a name, let's call it "XX-Ville" for the sake of keeping it all anonymous. The German suffix used was "-heim", which is indeed used for many towns or villages. In English, it might be equivalent to sth like "-town" or "-ville" (hence my transposition as "XX-Ville").

The location of the school that my buddy now gave me was sth like "YY-Valley" and it did not fit the name I was given, at all. However, here comes google-maps into play! I checked and the city of "YY-Valley" is further sub-divided into 3 smaller suburban districts that are municipal communities in their own right. I found out that the district where the school is located has indeed a "-heim" = "-ville"!! So this part was right and is now verified, half a strike! Let's call it "XY-Ville" now.

So we have indeed "XY-Ville" as fact and "XX-Ville" as given for the real-time whereabouts of my friend at that time, of which I did not know then. The question: How similar are they? "-heim" / "-ville" was already a good hit, but to in all fairness it must be said that there are quite a few cities with the suffix "-heim" in Germany. Hence the suffix alone is not too convincing, let's compare XX- to XY-.

3) Phonetic Fast-Speak Mishearing Possibility

As I want to keep it anonymized it is a little difficult to 'transpose' but I will try to explain it as best as I can:

The astounding thing is that despite the difference between the factual "XY(-ville)" and the helper's mentioned "XX(-ville)" there is a possibilty of "mishearing" XY as XX.
    First, both words have a g/k sound before the last part, so it is either "-g-heim" (factual) or "-k-heim" (misheard) respectively. In quick speech this does not make a great difference at all.
    Furthermore, there is just one vowel before it which becomes in German fast speech almost identical: It is the -e- spoken like in the English word 'bet' and a -รถ- sound that might be similar to the English 'burn'. Although if normally pronounced they are clearly distinctive, in fast, sloppy or mumbling speech, these vowels (at least in German) might become rather indistinct.
    Moreover there is also a dominant and lengthening -r- sound after the respective vowels, leading to even more similarity between the words. What still does not fit is the initial consonant and the number of overall syllables, but it still becomes almost negligible in faster speech. Accentuation does not play a role here since both names have their word accent on the first syllable.

Of course, I am aware that this is all just a possibilty. However, data misinterpretation ("mishearing") in the non-physical is maybe even more common than in the physical. If you receive an unkown word you might internally compare it to the data in your own data banks / translation tables and come up with the nearest equivalent first. "XX-Ville" was indeed a city known to me. It's like, e.g., you receive the info "Bundon" and 'translate / hear' it as "London", or "Lanchester" as "Manchester", etc.
    To sum up, there is indeed a striking similarity to the town's name given to me by the helper and the name of the town where my buddy worked at exactly this time (and which was not known to me, more on this below!) with the suffix as a direct hit.

4) My friend's missing knowledge / 'non-awareness' of "XY-Ville"

My friend denied any knowledge of or to have anything to do with or in my presumably misheard version, "XX-Ville". This is not surprising.
    But what is notable is my buddy's state of having been almost unaware of the name "XY-Ville" although he works there. He only referred to the location by giving me the bigger city's name, "YY-Valley". When I asked him, after looking it up on google maps, if he knew that his school's district is called 'XY-Ville' it took him a while to confirm this. So he might have been unaware of it most of the time, as he only 'knew' it to be in "YY-Valley".

This is highly important if we consider the hypothesis that my friend might have mentioned the location of his school any time before (even months or years) to me. Then it might have been stored away in the depths of my subconscious memory and I could have retrieved it during the lucidventure, even though in distorted form ("XX-Ville" for "XY-Ville"). However, his mentioning of "YY-Valley" only proves to me that he never mentioned "XY-Ville" in conversations about his job to me, thereby ruling out the above-mentioned skeptical claim and increasing the possibilty of genuinely 'new' information for me.

Conclusion
    The helper probably gave me new and accurate information pertaining to the situation in the Real Time Zone although I interpreted some words incorrectly, using my own translation table and picking out the nearest familar thing. The fact of my buddy working in that school after a long time again at the time (making an 'accidental' hit less likely) instead of being at home is correct since it was verified. The name of the city is indeed similar if fast or inarticulately spoken, thus allowing for a possible 'mishearing'. Furthermore, the factual location name was never known to me, nor was it in the conscious awareness of my friend who always referred to it by the main city's name before.
    All in all, it's not a validation (not that I need one desperately anyway, I had some telepathic and precog validations before), but it's intriguing as some facts and similarities found out afterwards would be too coincidental otherwise.

19/May/2012: Red Galaxy Spiral & Talk With Former Buddy

19/May/2012
    Red Galaxy Spiral & Talk With Former Buddy

The first part is a dream, the second from semi-lucid to lucid, but it is obviously a connected storyline and furthermore it relates to another lucidventure from a few weeks ago.

In dream state, I meet a former friend of mine, let's call him Jim, on the street in front of the house of his parents where he still occupies his old room when he visits home every now and then (I see his car when driving by, so I know). It is in the next street from where I live now. In the dream, he seemingly has an argument with his current girlfriend (which I only know about from another friend of mine, let's call him Steve). She seems to run from him (to where I am). It also looks like either he (or they) is moving in or out of his home, maybe that's where the issue lies. I cannot get a clearer picture though.

Then later, I am lying in a bed in this house, in Jim's room which I know of course from many years ago when I visited him often, still pals with him. It's not a completley lucid but a strangely 'vivid' experience. We're talking. I remember that he's also telling me about his girlfriend. I ask him about his girlfriend's name, saying that I have forgotten it again. He says it's "Jenna" (real name given). He also mentions a big city he wants to move to with her, or already lives there with her.

Then I am 'waking up' in another room. I ask myself (more lucid) 'what is this place? this is not my room!'. So it's a 'recognised false awakening'. Then I see a spiral moving again. But this time it is red. It is the same thing I saw 'in green' before (see below). This time I still see the room in the background though. Some other things are also recurring: I am feeling the sleep paralysis again. I also hear a voice singing, a male one, it might even be my own voice, but I just hear it singing and this time I don't start singing myself. Instead I do an affirmation (don't know why, maybe it is the colour red that inspired me) that can be best translated as:

"Love Reigns Supreme. Love Reigns Supreme. Love ...". Then I wake up.

Comments / Afterthoughts

From my friend Steve, who is still in touch with Jim, I know that he has a girlfriend with whom he lives together in a flat somewhere near 'that' big city mentioned. Although in the lucidventure I stated that I 'had forgotten' this is not right. I know for sure I was never told her name, neither the city where he lives with her (or intends to move to now?). Or maybe he is moving out as they separated? At least the argument seems to indicate this.

I will contact Steve now and ask him about these details. Maybe it turns out to be bogus data, but maybe I have another interesting validation at hand. "Jenna" or "Jennifer, Jenny" is definitely hard data to check on, the city mentioned is, too, but only secondary for me.

I do and did not have any contact to Jim himself for over a decade now. We fell out many years ago. I reconciled with an aspect of him (or just a thought form I created for myself) in the astral. An account of this is given in this not-so-long-ago lucidventure. Then I concluded:

"The reconciliation with the old buddy is a good thing. I had thought about this some time ago when I met him in dreams more often, to do this in lucid state. It solves some 'karmic issue' within this life. Since my "Johnny Smith miracle" I know that anything is possible and maybe it will work in the physical now for us too, if there's again a telepathic element involved. Maybe it was arranged for me to tidy things up for me, like a few days ago with the mirror image self-healing. I need to get clean before I go out into the Astral to explore."

Somehow I have the impression that tonight I experienced a kind of "sequel" to that lucidventure. But why? Are we a step further after reconciling and now he seems to telepathically confide in me (again) with his private issues? It almost seems this way. However, I have other goals set and did not at all ask for this! Anyway, let's see what my research will produce, I'll post results here.

It should also be noted that I took Galantamine again tonight (still feel dizzy!). Hence, there's another interesting parallel to my other 'galaxy visualisation' experience - but not the only one!

Common characteristics and factors accompanying the galaxy visualisation experience (so far) are:

- Galantamine ingestion (after a sleep period of 3 hours and ca. 1-2 hours prior to the experience)
    - sleep paralysis (waking up from sleep) and/or...
    - self-perception / knowledge of lying in (a) bed (astral or physical, or both simultaneously)
    - darker, blurry or no background visuals of the room
    - spiral galaxy (brow center viewing) in a 'chakra colour'
    - singing (and mantra) with emotion attached to it

When I asked Robert about the green one he then told me it is my third eye viewing my heart chakra's energy, quote (bold mine):

"If you have paralysis, then an OBE is already in progress. This makes it difficult to achieve an OBE exit... What you are seeing is one of a variety of phenomena relating to activity in the brow center, or Third Eye. This could as you suspect involve energy from the heart center. The song you were singing could also have contributed to this, particularly if it caused you to feel emotion which would have stimulated the heart chakra. The heart chakra produces green energy, but is not green in itself. (...) The traditional 'spinning wheel of light' is only one possible level of viewing."
    - Robert Bruce

This leads me to another daring speculation (yeah, I like those): Jim was never a spiritual person at all. I don't know or remember his beliefs as we never talked about it (after all, we were young in our twenties ...) but I assume he ranges from agnostic (not-interested-type) to materialist.

Materialists have underdeveloped energy bodies, involving of course also the chakras. Their lower ones might be working, e.g. their base chakra, but not the higher ones. Here's a link that Korpo gave me by Kurt Leland writing about it. I've read a similar statement in a book by R.A. McKnight.

Moreover, Jim was (is!) an egotistic person, as many of his (former) friends can confirm. He also was driven by (lower) urges and impulses, including sexual ones. Don't get me wrong, I am not implying that he was/is a 'bad person'. He did have his positive and enjoyable aspects, I remember 'good times' we had. He was just a 'difficult' personage to deal with due to his basically utilitarian-selfish and instinctual behavioural patterns, as it were. This surely lead him to many clashes and break-offs with friends over the years (I can say for certain that I'm by far not his only 'ex' friend!).

So the big question is now: Did I 'sense' with my third eye the "1st chakra energy" of 1) Jim directly or 2) focus on my own base chakra because I had to somehow align to Jim's main energy in order to communicate with him telepathically
    Last edited by Sinera; 19th May 2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: link fixed

Jim & Girlfriend (19-May-12): Investigation Of The Name, Move-Out And Cities Mentioned

Jim & Girlfriend (19-May-12): Investigation Of The Name, Move-Out And Cities Mentioned

The e-mail correspondence with Steve yielded the following mixed results: 1 clear miss, 1 clear success, 1 inconclusive (but a probable hit if compared to other recent hints from dreams). So it's a draw with 1,5:1,5 or even a 2:1 victory .

1 miss:

The real name did not fit. It's not even similar to the first name I received, which rules out any "astral mishearing". Steve does not know her last name, however. So there is still a possibility due to a possible phonetic identity with a German last name. But I don't know her last name and neither does Steve (so far). His contact is not too close with Jim anymore.

1 hit:
    Steve informed me that Jim had to move out of his current flat together with his girlfriend. They now found a new one in the same city. The reason: Their landlords needed the appartment for their own personal use, so they were forced legally to move out.
    And now the move-out date and it's really awesome: 1. May 2012 !!!

I had no way of knowing about this. It's a hit. They've just moved out, in a way they are still moving out now. Steve also told me that they still are very busy with the new appartment, e.g. there's still the endless coming and going of craftsmen for renovations going on right now.
    Maybe I misinterpreted the 'argument' with his girlfriend. The witnessed negativity, rush and tension of the situation outside the house was thus rather due to: 1) the stressful move and all the hassle that usually goes with it 2) the unwanted, forced move-out, or 3) both.

1 near-miss shot / inconclusive:

The city is wrong too. And still, there are some surprising matches in similarity and a hit from another dream.

First of all, they moved within the same city by the name of "Ko-xxx". The city I was given starts with Frank-xxx. However, the nearby city where Jim works for a company also starts with the same initial syllable Frank-xxx! These initial syllables are not that common in Germany, although one of the best known big cities in Germany (Frankfurt) starts this way. So I got the first syllable from where he works right, although I need to rule out a 'mishearing' of the second part as they are too different.

Secondly, only about 2 weeks ago (probably very near the date of 1 May!) I had a strange dream. My father was driving the car and we were passing a bridge and there was heavy rain. To the left and right of us was a sea. When we were reaching land again, a village in a mountainous area, there was also an aunt of mine and she somehow complained about "a barrier" in or around ... you guess it ... "Ko-xxx". Later and awake, I really wondered why she mentioned this city afterwards as I have no past or present connection to this place at all. It does not mean anything to me and I could not explain it. It's strange though that otherwise there is no hint to Jim in this dream at all. Just an accident?

Btw, there is another city starting with "K-" situated very near "Ko-xxx" and it is the location where a dream character recently invited me to pick him up from, to bring him to .... Frankfurt. It should be noted that one of the arguments between Jim & me many years ago was on carpooling arrangements.

1 re-consideration:

I need to revise this statement from below: "Are we a step further after reconciling and now he seems to telepathically confide in me (again) with his private issues? It almost seems this way. However, I have other goals set and did not at all ask for this!"

Re-thinking this, it seems to me that I initiated a telepathic connection by always driving past his childhood home on my way to or out of town. I then automatically thought of him. Once, I also thought of his girlfriend and even tried to imagine her looks and how it would be to meet and talk to them. So I might have 'invited' it by giving it 'thought power' somehow.

23/May/2012: A Personal Astral Hell? / Training Simulation

23/May/2012
    A Personal Astral Hell? / Training Simulation

I am singing 'I'm out of body now' and can exit with ease into my Lightportal. It does not deserve its name this time as it is dimmed and also it's night outside. I fly out of the window ("portal") and go straight up into the sky (it works!) as I remember my goal to get to that library again.

I am in a tunnel but it is mostly dark again. I re-affirm "library". I see suddenly symbols and numbers and globes. Then I see a lot of globes, it is all still in darker colours. I try to move on to the library or any upper level but I get the feeling this is not what I'm gonna head for. Seems this time I got 'redirected'.

Hands grab me, first I think they are helpers. All what happens next does not instill fear in me. I just observe and interact like in a play (as usual).
    I seem to be dragged into a kind of city centre that looks like a fair, but then into a house by two people who are not helpers. Still, it is nighttime. One of the people capturing me is a woman and she says I need to be corrected as I have a 'sweet fold / wrinkle' (whatever that means?). They drag me to a kind of doctor and to what looks like a dentist's chair. I just say "no!" to them and have no trouble escaping their hold (still, no panic at all). As they also seem to have justified their 'corrective measure' with religion, I tell them smiling that they shall all be blessed but I don't need this.

Outside on the street, they again try to grab me as they have run after me (it seems) but I just escape them again by lifting off the ground. After that, I see a girl coming out of a house which is a 'woman's house' - but I don't know what this means exactly here. Possibilties range from a social institution (woman's shelter) to a brothel, actually. She enters a car or a taxi. While she is doing this she asks me if I have any drugs for her. I say "No, you should not use drugs and don't need them!". Then her 'taxi' drives off. On the backbench I see a strange being, half man half ... anything, don't know. It (he) seems to have dreadlocks though. The girl, might have had them too, btw.

Then I move on into a kind of zone where there are mansized board games on the ground (e.g. chess, checkers, etc.). As I cannot fly up (I see a ceiling like in the room where I live right now) I seem to understand it's for training and ask what I have to do/learn. However I then opt for a reading lesson. There's a mapstand and I try to decipher the writing on some cards. It works but I have by now forgotten what I read.

Then I seem off in the air again flying around those globes in dark space and suddenly some knowledge comes to me. It is explained (by whoever) that this first bizarre scene (the dentist, the girl) was 'a soul' I 'entered'. I also see then a middle-aged woman with spectacles being led out by s.o. into a more lighter area, She might have been "that" soul which I otherwise saw and entered as a 'globe' in dark space. I don't know (in retrospect) that I have helped to lead her out, I rather doubt it. But who knows, maybe the 'escaping drugaddict girl' or my own 'escaping' did have an effect?

Comments / Afterthoughts

As 'entering a soul' is such a strange concept, I take the liberty to re-interpret or re-word "soul" as "personal astral hell", at least then this bizarre lucidventure makes sense. Of course it was 'a soul' who created this 'world' for itself, so this isn't all wrong. Still it was a personal "hell", so this rules out a BST for me.

Maybe this was a woman who thought it was forbidden to do 'enjoyable' things due to some religious beliefs in her life? Maybe she had a bad conscience (e.g. she had taken 'drugs') and thought she deserved this 'world' to do pentance there - in a woman's shelter and occasionally being treated correctively by a religious priesthood of dentists? I cannot know. Maybe it was an actual helping or even retrieval situation, but a rather bizarre one!

In this connection: The night before, I had a dream. First there was a seminar where a role play was done with knife fights. I did not like it. Then I remember I was taking a shower in a school gymn (maybe to get rid of the bad impressions of violence?) and a friend came to me and asked me if I wouldn't like to join them in their 'important work' in the city of "Bregenz" now? I did not know this city before. It is located in northern Austria near the German southern border.

Now, If we take my country as a metaphorical reference and thus "north" and "south" as indicators for closeness to Source, such as Korpo suggested, then we find that this is so much "deep south" that it does normally not fall into 'my range' anymore ('abroad'). In other words: Was I in this way asked to help with work in Astral hell(s) for retrievals? Unless Bregenz comes up in another context again in physical reality for me (such as Ko-xxx did), this might be a valid hypothesis.

Greetings Volgerle
    The account of your most recent OBE is quite similar to many accounts of "retrievals". Could it be possible that those astral people mistook you for a lost soul and were trying to perform a retrieval on you?? Yes, it does sound strange yet stranger things Do happen in the astral, from time to time. Stranger things have happened to me anyways!?

Regards
    Grey

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    The account of your most recent OBE is quite similar to many accounts of "retrievals". (..) Yes, it does sound strange yet stranger things Do happen in the astral, from time to time. Stranger things have happened to me anyways!?
    I still haven't made my mind up entirely on this one. It wasn't as clear-cut as I expected a retrieval to be and far different from e.g. my experience with retrieving 'Ronald'. But it seems I need to get accustomed to more bizarre experiences and the enhanced difficulties in interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Could it be possible that those astral people mistook you for a lost soul and were trying to perform a retrieval on you??
    Yeah, in a way, they tried to capture and maybe 'keep' me. Maybe they also thought I was 'lost' and belonged to them. They might have lacked the ability to identify me as a complete incursion or 'antibody', but saw me as a lost member to be 'rectified' for having gone astray. If it was a BST/astral realm then they tried to imprison me in their BST. If it was 'a soul' (which I suspect) then these astral people were possible so-called aspects of this personality / soul acting in a self-created realm which I invaded. The outcome is the same.

07/Jun/2012: Punin II (The Circle)

07/Jun/2012
    Punin II (The Circle)

Recently, instead of lucidventures (AP) I had some manifestations, synchronicities, even apparitions, and clairvoyant dream communication with my HS (giving me life advice) in the meantime.

[It's all too complicated and too much to write about, but let me mention just one synchonicity or manifestation (!) from two days ago: I was taking a walk in the forest (where I live now there is an adjoining forest next to our garden, it's beautiful). The word 'mouse' has a meaning for a life (job) decision now for me, I cannot explain it more now. During the walk, I had the idea that when I see a mouse now that it is an affirmative sign to make this decision. I did this 'affirmation' 20 minutes after I finished the walk. Only 3 minutes before I reached home, and I had not even thought about it anymore, 10 meters before me a very small animal hurriedly scurried across the path, very fast. It wasn't a bird and also too small for a squirrel. I only could have been a mouse or a rat. I don't know how it is in other forests, but the likeliness of having a mouse cross your way at all, and then only within 20 minutes after making an affirmation as to this ... well, it's very low in the woods of my country (unless you have a plague of rats like in Hameln ). Simply amazing.]

Anyway, here's from tonight: I took Galantamine and B-Vits again. After exit, I was wasting some time in the astral garden around our house before the idea of 'Punin' thankfully popped into my mind again. I was in the driveway to our garage, facing the street. I turned around and called out for the kids to be taken to Punin. A second after that two Latin-american looking kids came down the garden stairway. The same ones I saw when I was given this task. They were however accompanied by adults looking European.

I told the kids to take me by the hand, one on each hand. However, I don't remember if I had them next to me then as I did not pay attention to them anymore, or they simply had vanished (?). I rather dealt with the European persons. Suddenly they seemed even more. One was a middle-aged blonde lady with spectacles whom I probably remember from another dream when she was a teacher in class. There were then 3-4 others. I then assumed that these were all persons that want to be 'taken to Punin' by me. I then proposed that we make a circle with our hands grabbed, and it seems they all did.

Then I told them that I count down from 3 to 0 and then close our eyes and we will land in Punin on the middle spot of that sports ground I knew from that Punin video of my research (exactly in the way I had planned to do this before). Then one of the adults to my left, a sturdy and muscular man with a bull neck, asked again for confirmation: "Three?". I said: "Yes, from three."

Then, just before I wanted to concentrate, close my eyes and initiate the 'jump' to the Punin sports field, another man joined the ring of hands, opposite me. He looked at me and I faced him. Could be that his face looked a bit similar to a guide of mine, but not sure. This, however, then irritated and confused me again, also since I was about to lose time. I then tried again to concentrate. But alas ... It was too late! I blinked out of the scene and was waking up!

Not believing and annoyed that I was removed from the scene exactly at this precise moment I did, as an act of defiance, the counting down nevertheless, lying in my bed almost awake. Maybe I was hoping to have sent them on the way anyway. Disappointing, to say the least!

Later in my dreams I remember that I was in a city of a Spanish-speaking country. I was sitting in a room with foreign people again. There was a religious service held, maybe even a funeral mass. However it did not look like a chapel and there was no coffin or so. (Later, I had other dreams of a funeral, too). A very old lady next to me complained to me that she did not understand the language. Later I was in the city of this Spanish or Latin-American city looking for something (maybe for a way home?).

Comments / Afterthoughts

Cliffhangers! I already wrote about them here before. Every time something decisive is about to happen ... I wake up. This is so unfair and frustrating!

I don't know if the dreams in the hispanic city are connected to my failed (?) Punin retrieval attempt. Maybe, maybe not. The other funeral, btw, was from a former bass player of my band. I remember this bass player once telling me about a very long vacation trip to Mexico. But again, this is an over-interpretation.

Who were these adults? The bull neck guy might have looked a little latin-american after all, but the others were clearly more European. This does not make sense unless they were teachers helping me. But to what end? I was the one that wanted to help s.o. now.

Another possibility is that they were actually the retrievers from the other side, after all. This would mean that by closing the circle including the 'kids' the connection was made. But why did they come after them down the garden stairs in the first place? Weren't they already 'together' then before?

Be that as it may, it remains frustrating as I did not 'make it' with them to Punin, at least not in lucid state. This one remains inconclusive, just like the other 'retrieval' above.

Blog Entries

Actually, waking up at the moment a transfer to another location is supposed to happen does not necessarily mean you did not arrive. The only certain thing is that you have no recall of arriving!

Assuming your ident "Punin" is a nonphysical location, it might well be of higher vibration and you might not have been successful in downloading that memory.

The other thought that comes to mind that while you may have believe you were to take these people somewhere, linking hands with them (and thus establishing contact with their consciousness) might have enable them to take you somewhere - which seems likely as they seem to be guiding figures.

There's still the possibility that your idea of where to go and theirs was at odds, and this might have aborted the whole thing.

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast