Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Blog Entries

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hi, Sinera. I was talking to a friend yesterday and related to him a dream from long ago that may be similar to your mind/split experience. The gist of which is that at first I was looking at the floor of a garage with building materials and tools in view. I attempted to step over the 2-by-fours and square but I was frozen in place - couldn't mover at all, not even my eyes. Next I was in the hall of my parents' house. I knew where I was, but I couldn't see a thing - totally dark. I could switch from the garage to the hall and back, but with the same consequence. I felt my way through the hall toward the kitchen where I knew there was a phone so I could call a friend and tell him what happened.

Telling my buddy yesterday, I arrived at a psychological interpretation; that I was experiencing a situation in life that I could see clearly but there was nothing I could DO about it, and conversely, if I were to do something about it I couldn't see clearly what to do.

Is this at similar to your experience of 'mind/split'?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Is this at similar to your experience of 'mind/split'?
    It could well be related to it but I don't know. It might be similar. You had a dream and another dream so to speak and you switched to and fro.

The 'mind-split' that I talk about and experience quite often is that you feel your physical body lying in bed but at the same time you are also "in" your Astral Body out and experiencing a lucid dream/projection. You are at two places simultaneously. Sometimes you also experience double visions.

Some (Monroe?) also call it 'focus overlay'. As we are all multidimensional beings it does not make me wonder too much that we can experience this since I believe we exist on multiple planes at the same time anyway, we're just not aware of it from the physical mind perspective.

I remember Robert Bruce wrote a lot on the topic of a mind split 'effect' too but cannot exactly remember it now and if it is the same way how I mean it.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I understand what you're saying, Sinera. I recently read a book, Hallucinations, by Oliver Sacks which described physiological and psychological processes that were very similar to what we adventurers in Otherwhere experience. I began to wonder if we should ignore, as we do, the possible psychological nature of say, LDreaming. In other words, recasting my split/mind dream in psychological terms was another dimension I hadn't considered before.

So you are aware simultaneously of being in bed and being in the dreamscape. I'm just asking, might there be a psychological aspect to that experience?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

So you are aware simultaneously of being in bed and being in the dreamscape. I'm just asking, might there be a psychological aspect to that experience?
    In my view, no, I don't think so, provided that I understand right what you mean by 'psychological' here, e.g. sth like dream symbol interpretation? I do that a lot for normal dreams, but also for lucid dreams/projections (we had discussions about it above, e.g. the greyhound, etc.).

The 'mind-split' is a phenomenon of a projection for me and it also occurs to many other people (e.g. Robert Bruce and CFTraveler, as far as I know and remember). So it is a general "symptom" that can occur, just like energetic symptoms that occur then, e.g. vibrations, kundalini energy (rare), re-entry electric goosebumps (my specialty), the astral cord and gravity (tugging) or all of the usual kinetic effects such as raps and telekinesis which e.g. Sylvan Muldoon wrote a lot about.

Are these occurrences 'psychological' in nature? I don't think so either. You see, for me it's rather a 'technical' issue than a 'psychological'.

Blog Entries

The 'mind-split' is a phenomenon of a projection for me and it also occurs to many other people (e.g. Robert Bruce and CFTraveler, as far as I know and remember). So it is a general "symptom" that can occur, just like energetic symptoms that occur then,
    Yep. I just call it bilocation, but I do agree I think it's a version of what Robert calls the mind split.

As for psychological, I do think there's a psychological aspect to it (but not pathological) and that is that the mind is now accepting and parallel-processing both experiences instead of reinterpreting and serializing them, due to preconceived notions of what is possible.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This being a work in progress it can only represent another step along the way for me. Besides, sometimes I just like to think and write and while away the morning. Your thoughts are most welcome.
    May I please suggest that I express my thoughts then to this in a separate thread which you could make? I would suggest you make one maybe in one of the dreams or AP forums or the spiritual development or philosophy subforum. I'm afraid that this is now steering away too far from the scope of a personal OBE journal. I promise I will read there and try to voice my thoughts on your thoughts there. No offence meant, I just think this is getting way too offtopic here since you seem to muse about the nature of our (dream...) reality in general here and that this would perhaps best be done in a separate thread where it also gets more attention it deserves by other readers and thinkers of this forum who could then maybe contribute more, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yep. I just call it bilocation, but I do agree I think it's a version of what Robert calls the mind split.

As for psychological, I do think there's a psychological aspect to it (but not pathological) and that is that the mind is now accepting and parallel-processing both experiences instead of reinterpreting and serializing them, due to preconceived notions of what is possible. .02.
    Indeed I agree. The psychological development might be a (subconscious) trigger for this mode of experience in a way. And yes, 'bilocation' is a very good word for this, too.

Blog Entries

I'm afraid that this is now steering away too far from the scope of a personal OBE journal.
    You're right. I'll set it up tomorrow.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I put it on Psychic/Spiritual board under Random Musings.
    - E Hubbard

20/Sep/2014
    Meeting Granny

Preliminaries / Background

Granny Anna died in late 1989. (My Mom who helped to care for her on her death bed back then told me recently it was exactly on the day the Berlin wall fell. When she had died they turned on the TV just so and found out that people were cheering all over Berlin and Germany, what an irony.). I have fond memories of her. She was my Dad's mom and visited us 2-3 times per year to live with us from time to time for a few weeks at our home, because she lived in a town further away (2 hours drive).

Currently, I asked a lot of helpers, my HS, God and who/whatever to help me find a job to get out of my financial misery. But also to finance my path/training as an alternative healer. Since I remembered that Granny Anna was a great fan of complementary nature medicine (she kept herself healthy and died at old age over 90, she'd reached almost 100.) I also asked her for help. I also visualised her banging with her walking stick on the table of some of the staff managers forcing them in her local native German dialect to "Now, listen, mate, you give my grandson a job now, for God's sake!" (humour is important for me when I do this).

Strangely, the days around doing this I found a job by some "lucky coincidences". Her work? Who knows. She was a very energetic, determined and resolute person. I could imagine her (HS) having a hand in it indeed. That's just the way she was.

Lucidventure

I project to a kind of hall or lobby which resembles part my old university part the visualised naturopath practice lobby/house I try to manifest. I talk there to a helper who is moving upstairs but stops to give me an answer. I asked him before how to recognise real helpers but do not remember the answer. Then I ask him how to contact my Gran (who also is a chosen 'helper' see above) and know it is her 'for real'.

He says that I should (literally!) speak enough prayers and it will happen. At the same time I look to the entrance (glass) door and outside I see a woman approaching.

She is in 'vintage' clothing. Somehow maybe 1900s or 1800s style, maybe rural, she has a long country dress. She wears a flat lady's hat with a ribbon.

Then there's a strange time jump. I am still with the helper but am also hearing the lady's voice talking to me while I still see her at the door or as she's approaching me. I 'decide' then to fully phase into the conversation and this is then where I am, standing face-to-face to her. But not her alone!

I now recognise that she wears a baby in her arms. She tells me it's my Dad. She's Gran.

I caress the baby's cheek while she seemingly thereby shows me that this is how they both looked back then when she had just conceived him. I do not remember more of the experience (unfortunately) and fade back.

Wow.

Comments

I don't know. Strange. I'm skeptical. I want to be. All my own thought forms? However, it's intriguing.

Foremost I need to say that my Dad is still alive at old age today. Okay, she might have 'projected' the image in her arms and I think that once incarnated friend souls can 'appear' to us however (and how old) they want to. Normally they choose sth we recognise them by, or appear at the age when we knew them best. Maybe she 'projected' the image of the baby to show what she wanted to show: the (genetic, emotional, family, blood) lineage. Maybe that's why she did not appear as the familiar "Granny" to me.

I mean, we know our older family members often only as 'old' and sometimes forget that they lead a full life, including childhood, adolescence, adulthood with family life, job, etc, don't we?

Unfortunately, I cannot verify her appearance since the oldest photographs of her are already as an old lady. No vintage stuff exists. This is no trace to follow. I do not want to ask my Dad about it in specific (maybe about old pics though...). I don't tell any things like this to my family.

Two things that intrigue me most: 1. Her face. 2. Her hat.

I remember her face 'somewhat' and I can say the young lady could (could!) indeed be the young version of my Gran. There is some facial character expressions and similarity (when I run the aging/morphing mode in my mind's eye) that could really be her. It could fit.

Her overall age could fit too with the 'baby'. I reckon that she must have been around her 30ies when she conceived my Dad (in 1930). This is possible, although at first glance I would have said she was maybe in her (late) twens. But hey, there is a range. I have a lot of aunts and uncles. She was a 'busy' mother with 7 children altogether, my Dad being the youngest but one. So a lady in her 30ies with child is possible. The stern, self-assured and energetic look on her face was there too, plus the possible facial 'similarity'.

And then there's this 1930ies hat. This was one of the fashioned hats back then indeed (besides that 20ies-'helmet'-like thingy). I googled some as an example that are similar to it (see example pics). So this would fit too and I cannot fathom why I should have made THAT one up now.

Last not least: another strange coincidence that occurred to me just now. September 19th is my Dad's birthday! This lucidventure happened in the night from the 19th to 20th!. Maybe another reason why I was shown the newborn in his mother's arms?

Maybe I'll try a re-contact soon. Could be interesting.

(Note: I will post a lucadventure from today soon here, because this is what I wanted to write down here today in the first place, but then thought this one from a few days ago would be a worthy post, too. More to follow soon.)
    Last edited by Sinera; 27th September 2014 at 07:59 AM. Reason: exchanged a pic

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast