Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

So has anyone here met any 'fake guides' or people in the astral that were seemingly advisers but their advice turned out to be more or less unsubstantial (as in my case of the last post)?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: 30/Mar/2011: First Teleportation Success

I break the chronological order again because this one has a similar 'theme' to the last one reported above. After that I will do 2 or 3 posts on another (very exciting!) new string of events ('theme') happening to me recently.

30/Mar/2011
    First Teleportation Success

I get lucid within a dream (a rarer case of mine!) on a field near the hometown of my childhood. It is where we used to go for walks in my childhood, there is also lots of forests nearby.

My immediate idea is to try a 'jump' / 'teleport' / 'phasing' or however you wanna call it. I choose a target that is not far away: the garden of my parent's home. I tried it once in another projection but it failed. So I give the command: "teleport: garden childhood home."

It does not work again. Or at least not perfectly. It gets dark. I see black. But something has changed. I feel some muddy earth below my feet. It gives way a little, I sink in a few inches with my feet. It feels like farmland soil.
    We had flower beds and vegetable patches in our garden with lots of soil. But it was more in former times, when I was a child. Today, it is more grassy area there and only a few patches for plants or veggies now.
    Since I have not yet any vision I cannot determine if I really 'arrived' at my set destination or elsewhere. I touch myself on the breast to feel me. I feel something cold, it's not my skin. Seems I wear a coat or sth.

Then my idea about "idents" that work with persons. So instead of affirming a location I say „teleport: Mum“ (as it comes naturally) with some emotion in it. Suddenly, the next instant (really!) it is as if someone has switched on the light and I see everything.

I arrived! I AM standing in the garden of my parent's home. And it seems it is the garden of my childhood days. I look down (we live on a hill, so the outside surface is slightly slanted) onto the house. There is again the low hedge before it (about 1m in height, it is separating the garden in two parts) that has been removed many years ago. It is not daytime, rather dusk or dawn. So the atmosphere is rather somber.

I see my mother in the kitchen. Or better: what is the kitchen in physical life. It is empty. I can see her als standing there because the window is no window at all, but just an opening. There is no glass windows, no curtains, shutters, etc. The house is empty, it is like a new / shell construction in progress. That is why I see my mother well, as she stands in the middle of the kitchen.

She beckons me with her left arm, giving me a sign to go to the right (left from my side as I am still about 15 metres away in the garden, looking down on the house and facing her). Right means another room where I will meet her. Guess where? Right! In her today's bedroom, which is of course no bedroom in this location but also as furniture-less and resembling a construction site more as the rest of the house.

I start to run down very fast, kind of leap (or even fly) over the hedge, jump into that square opening (that was or is to become a window?) and so am very fast in that room. I see her sitting there on a chair. Otherwise I don't remember seeing any furniture. Looks like she is in her 50ies or so (she's in her seventies today). She has shorter hair, which she hasn't had this way for many years (as far as I remember).

You won't believe it, but what follows next is the worst cliffhanger any screenwriter could write for a movie or TV show. But I swear, that is how it happened!

I ask her: "Mum, what happened to the house?"
    She sighs and says: "Well, [myrealname], it's like that: ..."

I do not get to hear the last part of the sentence. Suddenly I get hurled out of this scene. I wake up. (This time no PREES is documented in my notes, but I guess I had some).

Comments / Afterthoughts

This doubtless teleportation success gets spoilt a bit by the more sullen type of the ensuing scene with my mother. Interestingly, there also seems a kind of 'time travel' involved. I was travelling to the astral location of our house, but not into the present. This is not surprising at all, since many of my previous trips to the 'portal' were of the same kind. Moreover, I seem again to have entered the dream world of my mother. As my 'Agitated-Mum'-post already showed you, I enter the dreams of my mother quite regularly. I also could report on other ("normal" non-lucid) dreams with me in "her place" and dreaming stuff that might be hers.
    Next to my "time travel portal" it is also that she might dream a lot of the past herself, too. So this explains the 'time leap'. Moreover, the emptiness of the house, where she lived now for many decades, might have been an expression of fear and loneliness (or: fear of loneliness). Just a guess, but the background to her 'dream' of an empty home might be that my father is over 80 now. I guess, she might be in a growing fear of losing him. (He is very healthy, btw, like she is, so I think it is mainly about fear).

Monroe and other projectors were right. The 'ident' of a person, plus a kind of emotional entanglement, that guarantees a success of teleportation. But what to do if you want to get to a 'place only' without connecting it to someone? Can you develop an emotional entanglement with any location by desire to get there? How to do that? No idea.

Anybody here who knows good advice on location teleports/jumps/phasing?
    Last edited by Sinera; 16th June 2011 at 11:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Hello Volgerle,
    Very interesting adventures that you have...and very interesting to read too!

About the fake guide adventure...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Perhaps the lesson here is in communication rather than in anything else.
    Is it possible that there was no lesson to learn past the point you understood what the previous lesson was pointing out? That would mean that you were still out there but left with some time to explore freely the surroundings.

In hindsight, this guy was not a guide for me. Or was he? Or maybe he was a kind of 'facilitator', after all. But I wasn't one of his clients/protégés, so to speak.
    You seem to answer very well your own questions here
    He probably wasn't a bad guy or wasn't necessarily posing as a counsellor. He happened to be there and talked to you just like some strangers met down the street may chat lightly with you for a minute or two, about the time it is for instance, or the weather, and perhaps other general knowledge topics. But maybe your questions were getting kind of deep, and it's possible that it was just not «his cup of tea» or/and that it was not at all linked to what he teaches. Besides, you pictured his «protégés» as little children... This shows that you sensed they were at a different level than your own. This certainly wasn't your group.

As for the tips given to improve recall, I was reminded of that this morning...a little too late! Everything was there when I woke up but I opened my eyes too soon and turned on my side before I tried to replay everything, and well lost a part of it as a result...This is when I remembered you mentionned something like «Do NOT move» and «Do NOT open your eyes»! I'll do better next morning, I suppose

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    About the recall...

I have often asked Kurt about the level of recall from his adventures. I was kind of hoping that this was the consequence of developing the energy bodies according to what he put forward in his new book and with similar exercises.

But Kurt is also a channeler and has been for many decades. "Unzipping" energy information packets is part of this. It includes reconnecting to the energy of an experience or transmitted in a ROTE, translating and transcribing it. Similarly, as a channeler Kurt has also trained himself in establishing a dialogue with nonphysical consciousness and this helps him delve deeper into the information.

For a detailed account how this can work for one of his adventures, see for example the final paragraphs of The Human Culture Zone.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    I am kind of late on that one but here goes...

I was kind of hoping the same... Seems like it takes more involvement and time than I thought...Talent too I suppose!
    I'm going to read again these paragraph from this perspective. Thanks for the info!

Blog Entries

Hello, poeme.

Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen seem also good examples that it while it may take time to develop the necessary skills, there's many routes to pursue.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by poème
    Hello Volgerle,Very interesting adventures that you have...and very interesting to read too!
    Thanks, poeme, it's appreciated. I was afraid that no one would want to read it due to its length. (on this occastion, also thanks to Korpo + CFT again who also contributed here with helpful posts; I hope I am not torturing all of you too much with my "novel-writing" here )
    Quote Originally Posted by poème
    About the fake guide adventure...
    Perhaps the lesson here is in communication rather than in anything else?
    Is it possible that there was no lesson to learn past the point you understood what the previous lesson was pointing out? That would mean that you were still out there but left with some time to explore freely the surroundings. (...) He probably wasn't a bad guy or wasn't necessarily posing as a counsellor. He happened to be there and talked to you just like some strangers met down the street may chat lightly with you for a minute or two (...)
    Good point, thanks for reminding me of this. Yes, that might be one of my "problems" now. It seems I tend to forget that "the Astral" might just be a place like the physical too, with lots of unimportant, ordinary, mundane and trivial things happening. Not everything has to be a deep lesson for me. I am probably exaggerating my 'search for meaning' in everything. Thanks for the hint, you may be right about this. And still: one good thing about this dialogue was that I could practice my recall perfectly with it! That makes this 'astral chat' with this 'Average Astral Joe' still very valuable for me. (or maybe THAT was its reason after all? )
    Last edited by Sinera; 16th June 2011 at 11:43 PM.

Re: 28/Mar/ & 05/Apr/2011: The Grabbing Hands - It's A Girl!

28/Mar & 05/Apr/2011
    The Grabbing Hands - It's A Girl!

Recently, this string of exciting developments continued from a thing happening in my lucidventure called Mind-Split & Grabbing Hands In "The Portal" of Dec 14th 2010. It seems, although I tried, I cannot so fast get rid of the portal, because I automatically phase into it. And I cannot get rid of someone grabbing me there by the arms / wrists sometimes.
    The portal almost seems connected with the grabbing hands at my wrists / forearms. Only there, I experience this 'force' trying to pull me out. Sometimes it is a bit scary. Sometimes it is interesting. Sometimes it is even somehow funny. First I had problems with assessing this situation - benevolent, neg, harmless and neutral? Now I tend towards beneficient. The final verdict may still be out on this. (In the conclusion sections of the posts, strong doubts are are expressed, due to impressions recorded in my journal right after the experience, but my 'provisional first verdict' is in the last post further down.) Here are the first two of the recent events of this 'theme':

28/Mar/2011
    It's A Girl!

At that time I still did affirmations to get to the childhood room portal. I get vibes in hypnagogia as usual. I say to myself 'I am in my childhood room'. Strange: I hear already saying it myself in a normal and in an child's voice, it is kind of dubbed! Seems I arrived.

I try to get out two times, I do, but when 'up' finally it ends in sudden exit blindness. Despite affirmations for vision it does not work, I only see (and I saw that before once) coloured thin lines moving before a velvet black background, like s.o. would paint sth with a thin liner on a black background sheet, colours are mostly white and light colours, but they change rapidly.

It seems then I remembered the helping hands from my early projections (see post "The Helping Hands"). So during the second time I get daring and suddenly say: 'ok, help me out'. Now again, s.o. has my forarm beneath the wrists in his/her grip.

As I do neither see something (except for the thin lines on blackness) and nor am able to use my both 'trapped' hands, I start to 'sense'. Don't ask my what that is exactly. I just 'sensed'. Possibly I am developing other senses now - which is a good thing I heard.

I sense that we are somehow in the middle of the room already. And I sense LONG, DARK HAIR (around a head, notabene!).

It's a girl, after all. (Unless it's a male metalhead or hippie, or an Orangutan apeman ... but hey, the hair was black, so I can rule out the latter hypothesis again - Phew!). I think I also 'sensed' a female shape then, but not sure about this.

Then, possibly after changing 'my mind' again about the "helping", I suddenly feel it's enough and somehow "phase" back into my bed again. Immediately the pressure on my arms is gone, the girl is gone, too. However, it could be (not sure though) that I heard a silent sheepish maidenly giggle (but not mean in any way) the moment I re-entered into the (astral) bed.

Back in bed, first I think: ok, that's it, I f*ucked it up again. Then another learning experience: I remember that it need not be over at all now. And I am right! I realise that I should try to just stand up and fly around to see if I'm in a lucid dream / projection. And so I do. I am still in the portal and can see now! There is no one except for me. I try to lift of the ground and it works. I know I am in the Astral / dreaming. I get onto the window sill and look down. For some reasons unknown to me I decide not to fly out this time but rather go back into the house. (The experience goes on, but it is not relevant anymore for the 'theme'. Just to add that I woke up with the usual post-reentry-electric-sensations (PREES)).

Comments / Afterthoughts

Who is the girl? Is it the one who appeared several times in my dreams - Ludmilla? When I first had this experience (see lucidventure Dec 14 2010) I had done pre-sleep affirmations to 'meet Ludmilla' . But if it's her why is she so clumsy with me? I don't think now she's a guide - they wouldn't be 'clumsy', or? Moreover, if she would be a friendly entity / guide she would already know that I don't like this violent tugging at me. I decide on that day, if it happens the next time, to communicate with her. And so I did (see below).

Also, it's a good learning experience no to fall into the trap of False Awakenings! Hope I can keep it up!

05/Apr/2011
    The Voice And The Fields

First projection:

Hypnagogia, vibes, usual procedure. But this time I get my first vibrations at the head, which is new to me (upper chakra work benefits?). I also have slight vibes at my arms, but nowhere else. And my arms are twitching! Or even s.o. is tugging at them! I feel that one arm (of my energy body I suppose) is lifted in the air for some centimeters and falls down again. Then I sense 'the portal' and also the clenching at my forearms again. I feel being pulled up. Unfortunately it is dark again, I have no vision.

I ask (as I planned) the entity to tell me its (her?) name. First I hear nothing. Then, after a short while of waiting and patience and my self-confident teasing why she is so 'shy' (yeah, I fight back now!), the answer comes. I hear a woman/girl's voice, which I do not recognise from any earlier experience. When I say: I "hear" it, I really mean it. It is so strangely different from other things you "hear" in the Astral or in dreams, the typical non-physical, telepathic way of communication. No, this is very different. I really hear it - literally! This was another person (spirit) "speaking" to me, neither any dream character nor my own projection, I am 100% sure now. I also think I hear if more from my right side (and little more back).

She says: 'You will know this soon.'

Oh, fine. Fabulous! I see! How illuminating!

We seem to fly, (possibly out of the window a bit to the right then into the direction of the forest) and I still don't see anything. She goes on talking, but somehow the rest I understand is garbled for me, I just get a clue about sth that we 'first have to get to the 'fields', but I am not sure about the word: in German it sounded like "Felder" (fields) or "Keller" (cellar) - the second term is a bit scary for obvious reasons! Maybe that caused my blinking out then? The voice distorts or fades then. I wake up.

A girl whom I cannot see but at least hear and 'sense/feel' now. Well, seems I keep literally having 'blind dates' now.

Second projection:

I get lucid but without any vibes. I am in the portal again. I can see immediately. I get up, know immediately that I am dreaming / in the Astral again. I start to lift off the ground for a test - it works! I look out of the window.

There are fields outside!

It is a sunny day. I see pastures in the distance and what looks like a shepherd as one single figure standing there alone in the vast scenery of lush grass and white flocks which could be sheep. Perhaps (but not sure) this guy holds a classical shepherd's crook. But it is too far away to make out details. All in all, it's is a truly idealised picture, peaceful, sunny, naturalistic, almost portrait-like, it might have romantic and/or even religious connotations. As I do not see much movement it almost has the air of a 'still life painting' for me.

However, in my state I do not seem to be fixed on it too much. I want to fly out of the window and pursue my set targets (and 'waste no thought' of flying to these fields). I fall down. It is dark again. I stand at the driveway before my parent's home, trying to lift off, but hardly make it. I try to teleport to one of my targets (the marketplace of my current hometown). I fail miserably and wake up with PREES instead.

Comments / Afterthoughts

As said above. Not very illuminating. At least I know she has black hair and how her voice sounds. She probably talked about some "fields" that I saw in the 2nd projection, but only could relate it to her utterances later when awake again. If she talked about these fields (to get to the shepherd?) then she might be a benevolent helper - despite her 'violent' approach? Maybe the tugging out is necessary to 'train' me or get my energy aspects out faster? Still, I am not certain about anything.
    Also, a thought about vibrations: I normally would like to wait for vibrations (I like them!) to happen and then do the exit. Her tugging almost before any vibes seems to send a quite indirect message to me: "WASTE OF TIME, SO CUT THE CRAP, BOY!" It seems I'm (supposed to be) beyond the vibrational thing to happen and will become a 'phaser' now. (?)

Another afterthought: seeing shepherds in dreams, after all, can mean something good.
    "Shepherd - Dreaming that you see a shepherd, indicates that you will have an honest and great friend."
    http://mysteries24.com/l-13232-Shepherd
    "Shepherd - To see a shepherd in your dream, symbolizes the nurturing aspect of your character. It represents guidance, direction, and unification."
    http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... h=shepherd

Should I be optimistic now? It seems it was a mistake not to try to fly out there. Stupid me. Possibly, I should try affirmations to "get to the shepherd's fields" next. Maybe that is the purpose of the simulation? Get out of the dark night and onto the sunny fields? Or maybe it was just a visual sign of friendship given to me? Or both? Confused again.
    Last edited by Sinera; 17th June 2011 at 11:16 AM.

Re: 09 & 17/Apr/2011: Personal Trainer?

09/Apr/2011
    Personal Trainer? Part 1: Flight Simulation: Appartment

I had made a decision before that night. I knew there was only one way or another, no in-betweens: trust or refusal with complete defensive action. I opted for trust.

In hypnopomp state, I get only very slight vibes, mostly around the arms, but almost non-existent. It seems I don't need vibes anymore. I feel the pressure 'grip' around my lower arms again - so 'she' is back. I send the signal that I like to be taken by the hands and instead of being 'seized' like that. And she obeys!

We fly out. I have both my hands in her hands now as she is dragging me after her. I don't see her. I see nothing again, but the darkness is not dark at all but rather 'lighted'. It is like when you gaze at a lamp or are in sunlight and close your eyes.
    During the whole experience I did not see the entity dragging me. I also did not pay attention to myself (body). I just was a point of consciousness. This time I also did not talk to the entity. I just let it happen. So we just fly around, the entity dragging me along behind her. All the time, I felt her hands clearly, they felt like human hands indeed. Sometimes I even think that this kind of usual 'sweatiness' and warmth set in after you hold hands after a while.

After my vision sets in, we are in an appartment with a high ceiling as it seems. (As said, I did not see "her", just where I was flying but always feeling the hands I held and them dragging me). We fly through inner and outer walls, windows, cupboards. There are people present. One guy with black hair, yawning. We fly above him but he does not notice us. I apologise to him for intruding, but he also does not hear me. I also utter - as I indeed seem to have a lot of fun - some ohs and ahs and laughs. After we fly "into" another cupboard in a kitchen, the lucidventure ends. I wake up with PREES.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Seems like a training session to me, if you ask me. Although I do not know what it was about exactly. I have flewn through flats and objects before (alone). So I don't know what the learning experience should have been.

Probably, it was a kind of introductory confidence- and trust-building measure only. A kind of first trip out together as a 'warm-up'. It's like your first lesson (as a metaphor now) in a driving school where you are supposed to get the feel of driving the car for the first time and your instructor only lets you operating the steering wheel (operating the brakes and gas pedal himself) while you cruise around slowly on a few streets through a boring low traffic suburban neighbourhood. Even if you tell them you have driven a car before on clandestine trips, they don't do it differently, but rather pull through their educational 'program'.
    Just my 2 cents on this, however, I have no idea (yet) if I am right or completely mistaken. Future will tell (as she said: 'I will know soon').

17/Apr/2011
    Personal Trainer? Part 2: Flight Simulation: Forest

A few days nothing happened to my disappointment. Then: "another trip out".

I grabbed a hand again but I do not remember too much of the start (e.g. if I had vibrations or wherefrom we started). I am again dragged by the 'invisible hands', this time through some woods of my childhood. Again I don't see s.o. but have lots of fun and a good laugh.
    When "we" arrive at the garden of my childhood home (btw, almost the same spot as in the Teleportation-post) I am "dropped" or land and am alone. (Our garden is next to a forest, very cool place to live indeed). It is night or dusk/dawn again. I climb over the garden fence and stand on the grassy lane that runs parallel to the forest. Then - I know it gets a bit cheesy now, but that's how it happened - I hear from far a beautiful angelic choir singing in high tones, or a bit medieval style church choir. I decide to investigate, but as soon as I lift off the singing stops and I also wake up, this time without PREES.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I get the feeling I am supposed (in this simulation?) to get farther away from the darkness around my "astral childhood home" in order to reach the light-filled heavenly fields shepherd / angelic choir. Maybe that's why I got 'dropped' there - to find my way on my own. And the angelic choir was in the same direction as the shepherd's fields, so was the (felt but not seen) direction that time when 'Ludmilla' talked to me.
    What happens next? What will we fly through? For me, this is a really thrilling development! It gets to be a kind of weekly cliffhanger suspense thriller TV show where you cannot wait til the week is up again for the next episode to come.
    (However, so far, date 26th April, no meeting or "roundtrip" happened anymore, I am waiting... maybe it IS a weekly show, after all? Next episode should be up soon ... ).

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary is UP-TO-DATE! :-)

Phew! - Ok, I'm ready now, we're up-to-date.

So this is my state of affairs, as concluded from the very recent events: I need to get to the fields!

By this I can hopefully 'break the astral/dream simulation' presented to me. And I hope I will then be able to 'phase/wake up' in the astral in another bed or place instead of my childhood bedroom. (Maybe even phasing "into these fields"? But I doubt that I will be able to do that.)

My certainty has risen during the last days (thinking about hardly anything else, as you might understand) that I need to find the beautiful and "sunny shepherd's/angel-choir's pastures", in order to get on. Good thing about this: I will not have to fly up (and fail again expectably). I can stick to ground level and fly horizontally. And I know the way since I know the "astral-geographical" direction almost exactly relative to my astral childhood home "portal" (isn't this kind of relative navigational sense a part of Kurt Leland's 'environmental' or 'kinesthetic' senses?). Should be a piece of cake.

So here's a short summary of my expermimental and ensuing rational "findings" (please advise if you think you find a flaw in my reasoning):

The reasons why I know that I have to reach the fields and how to find them:

1. the clear view from my window that showed them to me in the first place
    2. the direction of the angel's choir's voices was the same
    3. the entity/guide's clear voice said sth like 'we must get to the fields first' (before I would learn about her name etc.)
    4. the direction of our flight when I was blind and she talked to me 'could' have been the forest/fields, too (but I cannot be certain about this, just a 'feeling' as far as I could 'sense' where we were flying)
    5. the entity/guide had probably 'dropped' me in the nightly garden for me to find the way to the sunny fields alone
    6. the shepherd symbolism probably as a sign to reassure me

And the reasons for (provisional) trust in the entity are the following:

1. the entity/guide showed first up the night I did the affirmation to "meet" it (or better: "her", see Dec 14th)
    2. the entity's 'looks' so far (as I can judge) coincide with the entity provisionally known by me as "Ludmilla"
    3. if she was a "neg" ... she could have harmed me already all the time (but didn't) !!! (= most important argument, the more I come to think about it ...)
    4. she already taught me some 'indirect lessons', e.g. developing senses by "seeing without seeing" her hair and also (albeit reluctantly as it seemed) by letting me "hear" her; e.g. the 'cut-the-crap' lesson regarding vibrations; e.g. the flying lessons (although I still don't know what I was supposed to learn by that)
    5. she 'obeyed' my communicated request / 'wish' to be taken by the hand instead of being seized by both wrists
    6. finally, next to logically assessing the clues I got so far, my intuition tells me I am right (about both: the entity and the fields)

So for the following days, I will go to bed with the affirmation "get to the fields" (or similar) now.

Keep you posted. Hopefully, or if you don't hear from me anymore, well, then probably I was mistaken and Ludmilla was Lucifemilla instead, and instead of getting to any heavenly fields I flew straightaway through a gate to the underworld where my soul will pass quite a few eternities in agony then.

Blog Entries

About the "sensing" - yes, I had this, too.

I had one or two OBEs where I could not see but sense the room. I had a "feeling for space," a sort of 3D touch that told me far away everything is. It's a very peculiar sensation that has no physical plane equivalent, but the impression left in the mind gives you similar results to vision as you know where some things were "in space," so the mind can map out the territory a bit.

About the fields - upper astral planes can appear like an ideal summer scene. Shepherd and flock can be symbolic, like being the caretaker of something. The plain you see is a plane.

When you target the marketplace you try to switch plane (from astral to physical/etheric) which proves to be challenging. Why not explore the astral when opportunity arises?

If you read CF's accounts you might notice that vibrations are no precondition for OBE and might be misleading. Your out-of-body helper seems to know when you're ready.

About the flight lessons -

I would not focus on the idea of flight. It's just a translation in your mind into terms you know. You just shift from one state of consciousness to another. The point of being led during a flight means this - you're allowing another consciousness to chose the resulting state of consciousness. Being taken by the hand and led is symbolic for this.

It seems like your helper wants to show you different places in the upper astral places to teach you to recognise them. She's building a map within your mind of what exists out there by exposing you to different "place idents." All the signs I see in these descriptions are very positive.

Not seeing during this experiences could mean that you're shifting through locations that your inner senses might not be able to pick up yet. The astral body might be unevenly developed, and experiences like these might help to develop the "missing pieces."

It's all good.

About your assessment - why not see what each simulation brings instead of trying to figure it all out beforehand? You might miss out on all the fun...

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast