I can say that i was a master of OBE's and I was also offering free lessons to other people with a great success=) Lately though I have been experiencing some problems-I have felt weird presence every time I project. So it started few weeks ago as I was laying in my bed and started projecting and only my astral hands were out at this time. I was laying and looking at them while my "real" hands were by my sides. All the sudden i saw this hand laying across my neck- a female hand but that's all I saw. I got scared and stopped projecting and just run from my room as fast as I could. Few days later I was having another OBE and same thing happened so again I ended my session. Last night I decided to try again and this time i applied a white light protection. As I was laying in my bed and again only half my upper body projected, those hands were there again. They were behind me, wrapped around my neck and were touching my face and my shoulders. It was weird because there was nothing but a wall behind me on my bed. I got so scared, I jumped out of my bed and run to the living room. Now I am scared to project and it really bothers me. And i definetly know it was the same hands every time, very feminine hands with long skinny fingers and a very soft and smooth skin. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? I appreciate any help thank you=)))