Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help i am scared to obe again=(

Help i am scared to obe again=(

I can say that i was a master of OBE's and I was also offering free lessons to other people with a great success=) Lately though I have been experiencing some problems-I have felt weird presence every time I project. So it started few weeks ago as I was laying in my bed and started projecting and only my astral hands were out at this time. I was laying and looking at them while my "real" hands were by my sides. All the sudden i saw this hand laying across my neck- a female hand but that's all I saw. I got scared and stopped projecting and just run from my room as fast as I could. Few days later I was having another OBE and same thing happened so again I ended my session. Last night I decided to try again and this time i applied a white light protection. As I was laying in my bed and again only half my upper body projected, those hands were there again. They were behind me, wrapped around my neck and were touching my face and my shoulders. It was weird because there was nothing but a wall behind me on my bed. I got so scared, I jumped out of my bed and run to the living room. Now I am scared to project and it really bothers me. And i definetly know it was the same hands every time, very feminine hands with long skinny fingers and a very soft and smooth skin. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? I appreciate any help thank you=)))

Re: Help i am scared to obe again=(

When I am in similar situations I like to hold the intent to have a guided exit by someone I trust with my life. I will keep my focus on this guides presence and hear their voice talking me through and telling me exactly what to do, it is very reassuring. I started this technique after experiencing the idea of the interconnectedness of all things and the illusion of space and time (or else my left brain wouldn't have been so devoted).

Last time I did this I used Dennis Adams, a healer. I was laying down trying to project and felt exit vibrations. But instead of projecting I was led to get up out of bed and start reaching into my body and ripping out "junk" from different chakras. As a result I felt about ten pounds lighter. It was like going from a dark cloudy night to the a beautiful, pleasant day instantly.

My simplest answer is "have no fear". Easier said than done but it is the quickest route to the resolution of this conflict. Is there any possibility that this situation can be dissolved the next time you do this? How would relaxing would it feel to know that the next time you OBE you are going to resolve this dilemna? Get creative and trust yourself and your potential to get through this easily.

Blog Entries

Hi Ela.
    More than likely this is energy body feedback. I am surprised that this hadn't happened to you before.
    If you haven't heard about this, it's simple- you have a partial projection (that is, part of your energy body is externalized, but your conscious awareness remains in-body.) Then you perceive your own energy body and react with fear- which has nothing to do with thinking, and everything to do with instinct- because your instinct reacts as if you had an intruder in your personal space. Since it's your energy body and connected to you, you react with fear, and the reaction is fed to your energy body, which then reacts by assuming a form that may intimidate you, (in this case, it doesn't seem that it has gone that far) but the fear feeds back to you, since, after all, it is a part of you. So this feedback loop continues, and your fear grows to irrational proportions.
    There are two ways to make this stop- one being to move your big toe, which breaks paralysis and interrupts the trance, stopping the feedback- and the other (harder) solution is to continue the separation process (using an exit technique, or 'leaning towards' the projected figure, reintegrating. If done successfully, you will find yourself suddenly (and abruptly) out of body, a bit disoriented.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Something like this never happened to me while I am at my home. Also I do not have the experience of what CFT calls "energy body feedback".

When I am leaving my house while OBE, then sometimes for example spirits/confused souls might attack trying to strangle me. But you did not mention any strangling feeling from the hands. So I assume they are just resting there.

Now that you know what to expect, you can decide how to react to this. I would approach it in a way that you feel confident about. If the hands to not cause any pain, you can just try to move them away, using your own hands. See what happens. In addition to the white light protection, try to emit a burst of white light the moment you get OBE.

If you have control about where you go, then I would suggest to go exit into your "private dream zone" or "private mental area". There one usually only meets self created persons. There you can even let yourself be eaten for a transformation, as in a shamanic journey - so it is rather safe. Maybe you already project into a dream? Then it is just like entering a nightmare, which you then need to resolve.

Do you feel the hands at all while awake? If not, it might be just in your dream environment.
    + Alienor +

Well the hands are only there when I am projecting, they touch my face and press on my body but I know they don't have bad intentions. I always meditate and tell myself to relax so i don't ruin my experience but it is easier said than done because once it happens it is just plain creepy. I have been projecting for 10 years and never had this happen to me before...I met different people but they were always whole people not just some hands lol. I do have my own private zone that I go to but when the hands are there they prevent me from going anywhere. I tried to push them off once but they kept coming back and holding me. I also don't have any problems ending my OBE i have learned to project without paralysis so now i just simply get up but you know how it feels to quickly snap back in and run out of bed-not a good feeling.I definetly take your advise and try it next time thanks=))

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    Something like this never happened to me while I am at my home. Also I do not have the experience of what CFT calls "energy body feedback".
    This only happens when there is a partial projection and your conscious awareness hasn't moved completely out. Maybe your exits are smooth and easy, or you're phasing, which doesn't produce this side effect.

This really isn't rare, even Monroe spoke about it in his original book, when he kept thinking there was someone on his back, until he figured out it was his own energy body viewed from the split-awareness.

Hi Ela86,

I understand your situation. The partial exit distractions can be very convincing and really freaky at times. I've been having some pretty strong distractions this whole week, 3 days in a row so far, Don't know if it is the full moon or what but i've been getting stuck at the point of astral sight and astral arms.

I haven't been doing this myself, although i should be, but i think what might be needed is a little bit of extra resolve. Resolving to focus on a projection technique once you have moving awareness of the astral arms and astral sight. Maybe for the hour prior to going to bed start keeping in mind your resolve to recognize when your are getting distracted and to do a projection technique instead. Maybe even go over the situation in your imagination a little and start to feel what you need to feel based on the imagination scenario to get passed the distraction, attempt a projection technique and get out.

Resolve to have the kind of attitude or approach to the distraction where you just don't care what it is that is going on around you and distracting you, you keep on going with the projection technique.This is your time, your territory, you own it. I know it is easier said than done but going over the scenario in your head a little and coming up with a plan on what you will do and want to do might help. You are already able to drift off enough with awareness using your own techniques naturally to get partially exits, so you may need to task orient some of what is going on after you are already partially out in order to stay in line with a process that will keep you from getting distracted.

About the fear itself. This is a big part of the distracting i think. The fear can creep up on you so much that it becomes your primary point of focus instead of projecting.If the fear gets so overwhelming you feel like you are locked in you can try doing some positive emotional amplification. Before going to bed start thinking of a time when something made you very happy or you felt a lot of love or something funny and remember how it felt. Really feel the happiness grow and fill you up. Then once out of body if you get stricken by fear and you feel like you can't get out of it, tap into that loving or happiness feeling and again start to feel it in your whole body. This will sometimes almost immediately put you into full body buzzing and glowing. Doing this can be a good habit, which someone recently pointed out to me after i explained it in a separate post, because you start to subconsciously respond to irrational fearful stimulus with a positive reaction.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

I did use your advise and it worked althought weird thing happened..as I was projecting i felt my dog jump on my bed and lay down next to me but when I ended my OBE my mom said the dog was with her the whole time..lol and also I was having problems getting out of my room everytime I tried to get out of bed I would snap back in and then I would try again and same thing happened it lasted a whole hour until I got too tired...any ideas?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ela86
    I did use your advise and it worked althought weird thing happened..as I was projecting i felt my dog jump on my bed and lay down next to me but when I ended my OBE my mom said the dog was with her the whole time..
    This is not uncommon. Animals project too, and since some of them are in a different brainstate than we are, it's possible that they project fully conscious- but that's another post.
    and also I was having problems getting out of my room everytime I tried to get out of bed I would snap back in and then I would try again and same thing happened it lasted a whole hour until I got too tired...any ideas?
    Usually this 'snap back' happens when you stay around your body when you do separate. It is not uncommon, and as far as I know getting lots of rest and doing energy work helps.
    The obvious answer is to get away from your body as soon as you can, but since that seems to be the problem, I won't say it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ela86
    I was having problems getting out of my room everytime I tried to get out of bed I would snap back in and then I would try again and same thing happened
    Disclaimer: I'm weird about these things. I dunno if this would work with standard exit techniques (I invariably phase). However, I'll share it just in case it does help.

Before you attempt OBE, fix a specific place in your mind. Let's say, a corner of your back yard (it can be anywhere you want; space/distance is not an issue). It should be a place you know extremely well, so that you can easily and clearly visualise this in your mind's eye.

Then, when you're out, intend to be in that place. What's supposed to happen, if it works, is that you find yourself in that place, and away from your body, your room, etc.

This will also work with astral places. I've created a number of places in the astral and I visit them regularly. And, for me, it works with time, as well (which may be why I've always been astoundingly good at history, particularly art history; I just go "have a look" and pick up the look and feel of an era quite accurately).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast