Thread: how to go lucid?

how to go lucid?

My new plan might work. I woke up at 4 am with recall of a long and vivid dream about Natalie Portman. She was decorating and preparing for something. I don't know why I dreamed about her. I'm not a huge fan or anything. Anyway, I got up and did my workout, then soaked in a long hot bath and went back to bed. My body was like jelly at that point and it felt sooooo good. I didn't intend to obe, just to remember my dreams and that's what I did. I had a slew of about five dreams. Each time I woke up and remembered I wondered why it was that I could not become lucid.

I've had lucid dreams in the past by sheer luck, but it has been at least four years since my last. Does anyone have tips for this? I've browsed stuff on the internet-- lucidology, etc. I've tried asking myself during the day if I'm dreaming to try to condition myself. You would think that as much as AP saturates my consciousness it would come up in the dreamstate and remind me. I'll keep working at it.

Blog Entries

Re: how to go lucid?

I moved your post to the dreaming section, where you can find the answer. Here is a stickied topic that gives you many tips: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22448
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: how to go lucid?

Thank you! Out of curiosity, I looked up photos of Natalie Portman's condo ( that apparently she recently sold) and it was just as I pictured-- a high rise condo with lots of glass and lots of white. maybe I wasn't watching her decorate, but rather pack up. Hmmm....