Dear Robert Bruce,

First, thanks for your work! You have been a great guide and inspiration for me. I want to apologize in advance in case I have overlooked my current question already addressed somewhere else on the forum/site. I hope that's not the case. I was not sure where on the forum or site to post this question, so I hope it's not too inappropriate to post it here.

My question is about the following: I have been unable to find your works translated in Spanish. Are these translations available? I live in Guatemala and can attest to the fact that there is a tremendous and growing number of Spanish speakers with a keen interest in the topics covered in your books. I personally have tried to assist many Spanish-speaking friends in finding reading material on Astral Projection, Metaphysics, etc., but unfortunately have had very little success. If it's a possibility, I would be happy to provide the necessary translation services to translate your works into Spanish.

I would really appreciate any feedback on this; and if you have any more detailed response, information or questions for me feel free to contact me through email! Thanks again for your work, and your time in addressing this question.

Sincerely,
Walter