Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kundalini or Blockage?

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini or Blockage?

I believe that Robert mentions in PSD that strong defenses can also act as a challenge for negs?. But I really love a pyramid shaped shield I made, I enclose myself in a lead pyramid it is solid and extremely heavy, it also goes under my feet too, on the outside it is coated with solid white gold which is reflective almost like mirrors, it can seem a lot of work to visualise this sometimes but it does feel the most sturdy.
    I doubt it, because in PPSD and other venues he has stated that the negs go for the easy prey, and leave people with the best defenses alone, unless there is another thing happening. He also describes the white light shield which he uses.
    What he does warn about is about the practice of 'filling yourself with light". He believes that this attracts them, and I'm not sure if he has changed his mind about it, since I haven't read the new edition of PPSD.
    What he also warns about is investing a lot of your emotional energy into protecting yourself, because this is also a red flag- fear is the attractor. But that's different than protecting yourself for protection's safe. Like getting in a car- the habit of putting on a seatbelt is not the same as fearing an accident and making the seatbelt an instrument of this fear. A completely different mindset and possibly results.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whipple
    I believe that Robert mentions in PSD that strong defenses can also act as a challenge for negs?
    I don't recall that, but it's been a while since I read it. If he did say something like that, I suspect it was more along the lines of having good defences creates a challenge against them, e.g., locking your doors makes it harder for a thief to get in, and they'll move on to easier pickings. Not challenge as in they immediately want to try more, but a challenge as in making it too much work to bother with.

Honestly, the number of people walking around in a permanent state of victim mentality makes for a veritable banquet for energy-eaters and other such entities and forces. If they can't "get in" easily, they'll just move on. (And this has been my direct experience, as well; once I started to practice psychic shielding and really break out of victim mentality, this sort of thing was no longer evident in my reality, full stop.)

But I really love a pyramid shaped shield I made, I enclose myself in a lead pyramid it is solid and extremely heavy, it also goes under my feet too, on the outside it is coated with solid white gold which is reflective almost like mirrors, it can seem a lot of work to visualise this sometimes but it does feel the most sturdy.
    From what I've read on shielding, a curved surface (an egg-like shape) works most effectively. Flat walls are easier to break than curved ones. BUT... if it works for you, keep doing it. The question is, is it really working?

Robert also mentions that shields are useless unless you charge them? and do it regularly? I would be interested to know what are the techniques to you guys use to maintain or charge your shields daily?
    I run a pair of lines into the earth, one that draws fresh energy, the other that discharges energy, just like a lot of battery and/or electrical systems use. One is a ground wire, so to speak. I don't even think about it any more, because it's just become second nature. And I use an egg-shaped shield, because I find this the easiest to visualise and the most fluid. I only use a mirror surface when/if there is some very persistent psychic attack going on and they won't stop (that happens not-at-all any more, but historically, it was known to happen for various reasons).

I had a quick search on the forum for "shielding" but could not seem to find anything relevant
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5441
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2479
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

welcome to the forum!

I must say, I love your profile pic, you look so youthful and happy!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

An option to rid yourself of those parasites is: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram LBRP, and Middle Pillar Exercise- both can be found on Google...

Blog Entries

I believe we have links for both in these forums. A quick search bar search may help.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2