Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Distance Healing

Re: Distance Healing

out of the blue last night, my son called me. 158 minutes
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

2. Re: Distance Healing

CaterpillarWoman, your upper grounding is misaligned and you are not well grounded to the Earth. I worked on realigning your energy.

CFTraveler, your energy is open but heavy. I worked on lightening your energy and healing energetic fragmentation in your energy field. You have a fear of stepping into your greatness. I worked on these.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    CaterpillarWoman, your upper grounding is misaligned and you are not well grounded to the Earth. I worked on realigning your energy.
    Thank you. And I can confirm that I have always been somewhat... top heavy, and that I've always had a problem with grounding. I'm impressed. And grateful for the assistance. Thank you.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

CFTraveler, your energy is open but heavy. I worked on lightening your energy and healing energetic fragmentation in your energy field. You have a fear of stepping into your greatness. I worked on these.
    Thank you A.M.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I'm not sure exactly what I might need yet, but I'll take whatever I can get. I'm not incredibly energy sensitive yet, so I do know I need help removing blockages keeping me from strong and uninterrupted energy flow. Thanks in advance,
    Craft

6. Re: Distance Healing

Craft, you're lacking direction in life. I worked on grounding and aligning your energy. Then I worked on allowing the energy to enter in your lower back and behind your head to guide you in life. You're holding on reaching this idea of "enlightenment" which prevents you from following your life purpose which would allow you to get there. I worked on releasing that illusion holding you back... but you'll need to make the decision yourself. I dissolved the energy blocking the lower back and back of the head. Energy will start flowing there once you shift from seeking an ideal of "illumination" to following an inspired purpose and direction in life.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

Eerily accurate...I understand what you mean about my seeking illumination actually holding me back. The difficulty is obviously replacing this with an inspired direction and purpose in life...which I think I might be holding God back from revealing it to me by all of my incessant speculation and concern over it. Any advice is again welcome, and thank you very much for the help, I really appreciate the insights and the distance healing.

Blog Entries

AM, I wanted to share with you that I have been thinking/meditating on the subject of my lack of grounding. It is, partly, a habit from my childhood, where I retreated into "non-physical" areas of Creation (self-created imaginary worlds, transitive prayer, etc.), because the world I lived in was very scary and often painful. I have been getting signs and messages for a while now that I need to fully engage with the material world, with Creation, as part of my evolution (I could go into a long essay about why, but I shan't).

Thank you, again, because you were a messenger and I have finally taken the message truly to heart. I WILL engage fully with material Creation, because I know now that it's not what I once thought it to be, and because this is where I am directed to go.

I did also want to ask you if you have any thoughts on my knees? I have had bad knees for a long time, but lately, they are extremely painful, lots of stiffness, swelling, etc. I know what conventional medicine has to say about it, and I know the treatment from that side of things, but I am sure there must be a metaphysical aspect to it, and I just can't work out what sort of belief or blockage or whatever would be causing it. Any insights?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

AM i was wondering if you do this on pm?.
    my pm is open to you incase you have had the time to work on me.Quite kind ,thankyou.

Beg your pardon of intrusion here.I have dabbled in remote/distance energetic manipulation mostly in my erstwhile work that was servitor-creation,based on chaos-tech with vector-plate insertion ..and now presently with the opening of ajna's anntenae of receptive instrumentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    out of the blue last night, my son called me. 158 minutes
    My un-wanted 2¢'s applogies ..but have to "Ka-ching" them.If he doesn't ever call again , his loss.
    Friends are family you can choose.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    CFTraveler, your energy is open but heavy
    now justs that plain odd , i found it lucidly rarified , right from the get go.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast