Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Distance Healing

1. Re: Distance Healing

Hi, I am new to this site and saw your post and I would like to ask for some distance healing. I have so many issues I don't know where to begin. The most important ones are that I want to be free from my anti-depp medicines as well as my adhd-medicine (because of all the side effects). In other words I want to function and feel as good as I am doing or even better without the medicine as I am doing with it.
    Another condition I have is called pso's, there is really no cure for it and I have tried to medicate against my symptoms but the medicine gives me a lot of side effects, as it is with all medications. As a result of my pco's I have really unclear skin (acne and scars on my face, I am 30 yrs old) as well as a lot of stretch marks on my whole body. If the possibility exists to "treat" my stretch marks (and my skin) with healing I would be grateful if you could send some.
    I am realistic about my expectations and don't expect any miracles to happen. I have also started to do meditations where I visualize a clear and beautiful skin and I hope your healing will give me a push in the right direction.

Thank you so much for taking the time!
    ellie

2. Re: Distance Healing

Feel free to PM me if there is anything you need in order to do the healing, such as a picture or location etc.

Best wishes
    ellie

Blog Entries

Re: Distance Healing

Ellie, is pcos policystic ovary syndrome?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hey A.M.
    I'd be grateful if you could take a look at me too.
    i'm having some difficulty leaving behind certain behavioural patterns, that i feel represent the "old me"...
    cheers in advance for any feedback
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

CFTraveler, Yes it is. I have tried different kind of medications for it. But after a while I get severe headaches from the hormone pills and can't no longer continue. I was thinking that with healing perhaps the hormone balance will be affected.
    Why do you ask?

Blog Entries

I just wasn't sure, and the talk about stretch marks confused me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Distance Healing

psionickx, there is a lot of anger within you and demons and entities are anchoring themselves into you through it. This would be some intense work and I don't feel I have your total permission to do this. Do you give me permission to work on you, to dissolve the anger and to release the demons? These seem to be strongly part of the way you identify yourself.

ellie, anti-depression drugs and other psychotropics drugs create negative portals within your energy field allowing negative energies and entities to enter your energy field, which explain some of the side-effects you mention. Your energy field is extremely heavy with huge portals in it. I did some very general healing to stabilize it. If you can afford psychiatrists and medicines to repress the symptoms of the problems, you most likely could afford working with me to heal the source of the problems. Just so you know, that would require several sessions. A single session brings HUGE changes but there is a LOT to work on.
    Health Coaching

Neil Templar, you are used to identify yourself with your issues. In order to let go of these issues, you must find a new way of identifying yourself. Instead of identifying yourself by your issues, identify yourself by your unique path in life. You must find your own direction in life. I worked on opening your inspired direction in life and on detaching yourself from your old identity.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

ellie, anti-depression drugs and other psychotropics drugs create negative portals within your energy field allowing negative energies and entities to enter your energy field, which explain some of the side-effects you mention. Your energy field is extremely heavy with huge portals in it. I did some very general healing to stabilize it. If you can afford psychiatrists and medicines to repress the symptoms of the problems, you most likely could afford working with me to heal the source of the problems. Just so you know, that would require several sessions. A single session brings HUGE changes but there is a LOT to work on.
    Health Coaching

thank you for getting back to me and for the Healing. as for now I would go on the one-time healing since I can not afford more. I am now unemployed and the cost for medication is Sweden is not that expensive because of subventions etc. thank you for talong the time.

"Neil Templar, you are used to identify yourself with your issues. In order to let go of these issues, you must find a new way of identifying yourself. Instead of identifying yourself by your issues, identify yourself by your unique path in life. You must find your own direction in life. I worked on opening your inspired direction in life and on detaching yourself from your old identity."

Thanks.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    psionickx, there is a lot of anger within you and demons and entities are anchoring themselves into you through it. This would be some intense work and I don't feel I have your total permission to do this. Do you give me permission to work on you, to dissolve the anger and to release the demons? These seem to be strongly part of the way you identify yourself.
    spot on!!

& thankyou so much! HMMMmmmmmm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast