Hi Robert,

I wanted to ask you your experiences in clearing yourself and anyone please feel free to chime in as well.

I notice you mention prayer sometimes as being used in clearing core images and attachments. Anytime I pray about clearing negative energies that are not mine things sometimes seem to get worse not better. Probably the most helpful I have worked with myself told me negs/demonics are always using some form of unresolved negative emotion or emotional wounding to attach, and if you can clear all of these issues, they have no way to affect you.

Now, the church says talking to the psychic/tarot/magician/new age etc etc in the first place is the problem and the open doorway to entity problems. Basically, their answer is to absolve all faith in yourself and put it into an outside being who can rescue us from ourselves. I have major resistance to this ideology. I know these are very touchy and personal subjects but I am trying to tread as lightly as I can. To me, the best way I can personally make sense of it, is that to try to find power in anything outside of oneself is an illusion. Meditation seems to always help. This can also be hard to stick to though during an attack especially, when you feel like you want help.

I guess I want to know others most successful experiences with clearing themselves. What has worked for you? What has brought lasting results? This has been a problem for me for over two years now since I first began messing with magic and not knowing what I was doing. Before that I was great. I've had many "clearings" to greater or lesser effect but I am doing the work on my own now.

Thanks