Thread: some questions

some questions

Hi, I recently finished the online tutorial for NEW. It is very effective and is the only thing that has worked for me, I can't express how much I thank Robert! I have a lot of questions to ask.

I was wondering does the book Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development have more information than the tutorial and is it worth buying? What are additonal things that I can do to make my energy body more developed, and what are effective ways of stimulating the primary energy centers?

I remember reading somewhere on this forum of eye color change, does this happen to everything and how do I stop that from happening?

Also, is there a possibility of triggering the kundalini when unprepared? How do I avoid this? I am only 15 and have no intention of raising the kundalini for at least 10-15 years.

Blog Entries

Re: some questions

Hello, Noobstorm.

"Energy Work" is indeed more detailed than the tutorials. It's a good book to get if you want to focus on energy work primarily. It also contains many diagrams and many visualisation techniques.

If your primary focus is on wanting to learn astral projection, "Mastering Astral Projection" might be worth checking out. It also contains a lot of information about energy work, and also a full training program that can help achieve OBEs.

Normally people don't have to worry about Kundalini just for doing some energy work. There are many factors in causing this phenomenon. Energy work is primarily healing and maintenance of the energy body.

Never heard about eye color change.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: some questions

ps.
    I think that energy work will make it easier to endure a Kundalini event, if it is happening- but I don't think it can cause it, unless it's a specific type for it with the intention of raising it.
    Just my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.