Oooook. So anyone heard of this method of cultivation? I'm not going to go into detail about it as you can read about it by seraching it on the web by the name falun dafa or falun gong.

I am putting this under psychic self defense because this is the third time I have gotten myself sucked into reading about this stuff. I realize that on our planet there are many different practices and some are right for and some are wrong. I'm not saying this practic is wrong as I have met someone, (who first introduced me to it) who had quite a weird disease similar to MS but not as severe but it baffled doctors as it was unique. He had trouble through a lot of his early life got into psychedelic drugs and then eventually foundthis which compeltely cured him with 3 moths of practice.

Now my problem has been that I keep getting sucked back towards it which ends up in myself having to pull myself away from it with incredible will power or have help from my reiki master. The first time I started reading the book a few years ago I had a massage which took out some nasty knots in my back I had developed form it. Stress is narsty!

I guess I am curious as to why something that is suppsoed to heal can do so much damage to me and in a way render an entire day or two useless. After having firmly gournded myself earlier this evening I do feel that my attachement to this practice isn't good for me (DUH) and it is related to possession and negs. If it is possession it's not anything too severe. At one point today I jsut started swearing non stop and punched the wall pretty hard. I am NOT the sort of person who does this... ever...

So anyone else come across this or have similar experiences with certain "groups"?

Perhaps the reason I react so heavily to it is that it is slightly cultish in the sense that you can't do falun dafa and also do yoga or some other time of energy work like NEW on the side. It's somewhat strict and you must follow the guy who created it's beleifs.

*phew*