I used to remember my dreams occasionally, but I've found a way to remember them every night in vivid detail. I get up at 4 am for a vigorous cardio workout, then take a hot bath, then go back to bed. I am so relaxed that I easily slip back into sleep, apparently at a level with lots of dreams. I do this in attempt to become lucid and try to obe, because conscious obes are attainable for me, but elusive. I know lots of people have luck getting there from lucid dreams. I have been asking myself regularly during the day ( but without a trigger) " Am I dreaming?" But this doesn't occur to me during dreams. Last night I dreamed about running into Snoop Dogg in my bathroom and seeing myself as a different person in mirror--- you would THINK this would be big clues that I'm dreaming-- but I just don't realize it at the time. I will start using a trigger with my reminder phrase (not sure what though). Any other suggestions? I have read tips on the lucid dreaming websites, but I thought someone here had something else they were successful with. I am keeping a dream journal which is quickly filling up. There are a few things I dream on a regular basis like squabbles with my husband and code blues on elderly people so I will try to consider these triggers to ask myself if I am dreaming. Any other tips? Thanks in advance!