Thanks guys, sorry it's taken me a while to reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
Also, to add to the good advice in the thread, consider what may have triggered your chronic fatigue and allergies in the first place. It may be as simple as something that needs to be removed from or added to your diet or mould spores in your environment.
Thanks Beekeeper, I only wish I knew, I have a fatty liver liver, well it had returned to almost normal levels a couple of months ago and I'm starting to think it could be the main culprit causing all the other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
ps. I suggest Quercetin with Bromelain to help with allergies- it's doing wonders for my seasonal asthma.
Thanks I definitely will try that

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
When your eyes are closed you can't see what's around you, but when you open your eyes, it makes it seem like there's stuff there that wasn't there before. It was always there, you just became aware of it. And this is where the problem lies- not everyone is ready for expanded awareness
Yup I'm not sure I am to be honest and it's all happened really fast. I think some decent shielding techniques are in order before I venture any further.