Thread: how to access akashic records?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

how to access akashic records?

I tried and tried for years and it never works!!has anyone here ever accessed them and maybe knows how?really appreciate any help=)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ela86 View Post
    I tried and tried for years and it never works!!has anyone here ever accessed them and maybe knows how?really appreciate any help=)
    From what I have read the Akashic records are not held within the astral plane, they're part of the "spiritual plane" which is supposedly somewhere above the astral plane.
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:34 AM.

Getting tot he akashic records was something I tried to do alot when I first began to obe, according to kurt leland, it's a bit more complicated getting there. You need to have access to your mental body in addition to your astral to get there. I may have used my mental body when I viewed the place that looked like an alien planet. The next time I am able to have a decent conversationw ith my guide, I will need to ask if I have what it takes to get to the records yet or if I need more practice.

Speaking of guides accessing the record, I don't think all the guides can do this, at least not on a whim, as I disscussed the subject of physical shapeshifting with my guide last night, but he wasn't able to help me as that wasn't a subject he has studied.

4. Quote Originally Posted by defectron View Post
    Getting tot he akashic records was something I tried to do alot when I first began to obe, according to kurt leland, it's a bit more complicated getting there. You need to have access to your mental body in addition to your astral to get there.
    I have only read about them in other peoples books.
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    I think that to retrieve information gleaned in the Records you do need to have some access to your mental body, even if you do access it as an astral plane projection.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think that to retrieve information gleaned in the Records you do need to have some access to your mental body, even if you do access it as an astral plane projection.
    What type of projections do you think represent the mental body within the astral plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    I have not accessed these records myself, but have only spoken with one who has. They gave me the impression that they were on a higher plane than the astral plane, and said that you must have an O.B.E while in your astral body, do you think that means they are within the "mental plane" instead?
    I'm not really an expert on where everything is, but I do believe that kurt said it was on the mental plane. What you said about a projection within a projection does make sense though.

When I was viewing the alien planet my conciousness was sort of floating there, but I could feel my body moving around somewhere else, at the time I thought this was my physical body Iwas feeling, but looking back on it, I think it was my astral, because if it was my physical body I most likely would have woken up since I felt it moving around. But yeah this is certainly something to ask my guide when I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by defectron View Post

Speaking of guides accessing the record, I don't think all the guides can do this, at least not on a whim, as I disscussed the subject of physical shapeshifting with my guide last night, but he wasn't able to help me as that wasn't a subject he has studied.
    as far as i know, some guides are simply discarnate humans, others are higher vibrational beings. that being so, i'd imagine some don't have the ability to access the records, depending on their own spiritual evolution...
    Last edited by Neil Templar; 21st June 2011 at 07:01 AM.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.