Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OBE... or just a dream?

Re: OBE... or just a dream?

Thanks CFTraveler, is there any other place I could find info on RTZ? Ad-Pedia is my friend, but broken links are my enemy. =D The links on RTZ just bring me to the home page of astraldynamics. Thanks!

The real time zone is your next closest dimension/buffer zone from this physical reality (also my favorite). It is a mix of things in this reality and also some things in the astral, and it reacts to your thought. It is possible to see things taking place in the RTZ that are happening in our reality as well. Sometimes I will see things that aren't exactly how they are in the physical. For example, one time I saw my stroller in the living room when I knew it wasn' really there in the physical, and one time my computer desk was quite a bit more organized than it was in the physical. Not sure why there are these anomolies, but it really doesn't bother me. It's fun to find them! Oh and if someone has clairvoyance they would be able to see you as a ghost!

I didn't know the graininess was a signiture of RTZ, I must be in RTZ alot! I need to remember to hang out in my bedroom and investigate it next time.
    I can also FEEL things in the RTZ as well. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm out until I do a little test, or I feel for my physical body using the mindsplit effect. When I can jump out the window on my staircase that's a good indication that I'm out! Actually one time I was so scared of jumping out or trying to break through the window cause I really did believe I wasn't out yet! When it's night time and I'm tired everything looks grainy anyways!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaBoy
    Thanks CFTraveler, is there any other place I could find info on RTZ? Ad-Pedia is my friend, but broken links are my enemy. =D The links on RTZ just bring me to the home page of astraldynamics. Thanks!
    The link I went to worked for me. But I'll quote from the website:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/astr ... art-2.html

"Starting Out

After the physical body has fallen asleep, the astral body always projects into the physical world. Once the energy body has expanded, the astral body floats free and hovers just above the physical body, but within the expanded energy body's field of influence. Within this field, known as cord activity range, the astral body is held close to the physical world as it is within a field of etheric matter.

During a conscious astral projection it may appear as if you are projecting straight into an astral plane. But there is always an intermediary phase at the beginning, when you are existing as an astral form close to the physical dimension. This, real time part of any projection, may be missed if you black out at the moment of projection. The area around the body, within cord activity range, is flooded with etheric matter and within this field the astral body is held in real time close to the physical dimension."

There is more on this page.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Nat and CF - Thanks so much for the information and new link. "Out of the Body" by D. Scott Rogo is the only book I have read on OBE and there is no talk of this at all. The fact I experienced something I previously had no knowledge of is motivating.

Blog Entries

Then the treatise I linked you to should give you a good idea of the jargon we use here, and the stickied threads in the OBE research and discussions subforum should clear any confusion (or confuse you more, lol).
    Cheers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.