Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A beautiful lady with tons of curses

A beautiful lady with tons of curses

I have found a picture of a very beautiful lady I used to like but she rejected me. She could not ever look into my eyes again after I bored her out. She was somehow told to not keep contact with me but to me it seems she liked me. We kissed but we never had anything really sexual. I'm a virgin myself. She was like a perfect antipole of me. Now when I look into her picture with a new ability of my third eye. I see tons of curses and I see a lot of demons inside her. She has the colors of a man (blue and yellow) and she may be the most gorgeous girl to have ever existed but her inside is horrible. Hell is raging inside her.

Her eyes have been covered in darkness and she has become totally twisted.

She keeps changing names all the time except the first name.

How do I drive the "demons" out of her and lift the curse?
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

Re: A beautiful lady with tons of curses

You don't, unless she asks.
    She has free will, and can decide what her life has to be.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    You don't, unless she asks.
    She has free will, and can decide what her life has to be.
    I understand but it feels like everything is my fault. It wasn't she who rejected me, I rejected her in some way. She wanted to be friend with me. She said "Why don't you say hello anymore?"

It's like she cannot remove her picture from the internet and change her first name. The picture has been edited however heavily covering her eyes with black color.

How could these curses be held back? I mean she is very beautiful and she seems mentally stable. She cannot look me into the eyes no matter what. It's all about the eyes.

I mean if you've seen what I've seen It's totally wicked... The eyes are covered in darkness, there's smoke coming out of her left eye, she has very nasty teeth and a typical stereotypical jewish nose. And I can see the joker inside her but also hell. It's almost like I see myself in her as well.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

Perhaps you could pray for her.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The picture has been heavily modified as well when I looked at it.

Thank you CFTraveler. I will pray for her.

I can't make a connection to her either. She is blocking me but I usually have no problem getting through to people.

This will be very hard.

I have watched an unmodified picture now.

She really has a stereotypical jewish nose just like me.

I got this from my guide.

Sanctus est dominus spiritus!

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

Micke-Alex,

I'm going to be frank with you and tell you what I think. It's to help you, okay? You often talk about your neg problems. If negs can influence your perceptions, how can you be sure that they're not influencing your perception of this woman? Chances are that she doesn't make eye contact because she is avoiding intimacy - heck we all do it. I suggest you follow CF's advice and pray for this woman, but leave her well alone. Don't even look at her image, just put her out of mind.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Nevermind, I have gotten back at least one eye (the moon). My eyes are stabilizing. I'm sick of all the eye problems. I think she has been forgiven...

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Micke-Alex,

I'm going to be frank with you and tell you what I think. It's to help you, okay? You often talk about your neg problems. If negs can influence your perceptions, how can you be sure that they're not influencing your perception of this woman? Chances are that she doesn't make eye contact because she is avoiding intimacy - heck we all do it. I suggest you follow CF's advice and pray for this woman, but leave her well alone. Don't even look at her image, just put her out of mind.
    Because I've seen her often before in the physical when the curses were less. She seemed to want to look at me but when I looked directly she avoided me instantly. I've been told she put a curse at me and that it bounced back at least 10 fold. I've seen her eyes and they are glowing just like goauld.

It's all training. It's a competition which everyone has agreed to be in. I'm telling the truth.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

the inner adversarial which within each is, is most frightening when from foe has become friend. therefore is this which had been adversarial within and has come out to play, also put behind you, that the road ahead is clearly and innocently seen/scene. for such a friend kept, may talk one into just about anything, if one is not of their own mind...innocent, such that all about one is as well...remaining innocent.

this reminds me of when i was a young boy. i had set up my tent in the back yard. the tent had no floor, so i dug a shallow hole in the center, gathered me up some twigs and paper, and lit me a fire. the tent filled with smoke, and i had to promptly exit. my mom happened to notice the unfolding drama, brought herself over and put the fire out. then she turned, walked over to some shrubbery, broke off a switch, and commenced to beating me within an inch of my life. true story and how i learned at an early age not to play with fire.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm336629504/tt0346491

For example when I look at this picture, there are no glowing eyes... But for example when I look at Antonio Banderas there are glowing eyes.

My friend also has problems just like me with the phone reception getting blocked as well with the internet and the busses not stopping and so on.

The girl I was talking about looked a lot like the mother to the left. My mother however has as the actor of Alexander the great's mother the same temper. It's like the system keeps rotating... Psychic -> Ruler -> Fighter and so on.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast