Thread: Manifesting and Self Healing Advert

ariesr Guest

Manifesting and Self Healing Advert

Hi there,

I've just found a reference to your "Manifesting and Self Healing DVD Products" online. I was surprised to find them on the following sites.

astralbob.com
    scamx.net

I became quickly suspicious seeing a website with scamx as part of its domain name. Then I became even more suspicious when I read some of the
    advert which is very long and in the format I would expect of a scam.

Maybe this format works in certain parts of the world, and maybe it's just me. The lack of the product on any of the more established online channels such as amazon, relax-uk added to the suspicion.

Also, regarding the astralbob website, wjhern I tried to refresh the page, I got a dialog box asking me if I was sure I wanted to navigate away from the page. Again, I've seen this on other sites that I wouldnt navigate to again for fear of getting navigated to some scam webpage.

Is the product actually available to purchase? Or is this someone elses idea to place these adverts?

Kind Regards

Rod

Re: Manifesting and Self Healing Advert

G'day Rod,

These scam pages, if you read them, give us a clean bill of health and actually recommend our product. (I had nothing to do with that)

The AstralBob.com premium content site is a new concept and venture, designed to help us build a spiritual research institute.

The product you mention was released several weeks ago and is currently only available in streamed form.

We just released another product, Astral Projection Mastery. More are coming.

The products are a pretty good deal: lifetime membership with free updates, etc. And i am committed to evolving all the courses we are creating...adding illustrations and animations, new ideas and methods, QnA videos, etc, as they come to hand.

Forgive the marketing hype...my manager is an expert at internet marketing. It irks me too (you should have seen the beta version), but it is the most common form of advertizing. The idea is to give as much information as possible in as short a space as possible, and of course to try to sell the product. This too will evolve and soften as we learn.

We will be launching the physical DVD products in a few weeks time, mainly for those people who do not have good Internet.

We have only recently launched a partner scheme, so you will see these products popping up here and there as time goes on.

Thank you for your concern.

take care, robert