As soon as I signed up on the old forums and logged in I noticed a sticky about the forums being set to read only so I signed up here.

The time shifting and reality jumping is what really confuses me. Had I not stayed awake and experienced it then I would have been able to more easily classify it as some sort of OBE/lucid dream combo.

Even though it was a very long time ago I still remember everything as clear as if it just happened. The one feeling I felt that was weird was when they walked in the living room. Normally you will hear people get out of bed (box spring/mattress squeaking), will hear a creek in the floor, footsteps, something. The way this happened was as if they just appeared in the hallway and walked in the living room.

I forgot to add that this happened in the mobile home we lived while I was around 7 or 8. This occurrence was not limited to this place. When we moved in to another mobile home, but on same property, this occurred a few times. It seems as I got older this occurred less. I would have to say by age 12 it ceased completely and never had that experience or anything like it since.