Thread: Hits that work (i-Doser)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hits that work (i-Doser)

Sexual (VERY VERY Strong) / 30 Minutes / This is NOT for the faint of heart. ! (First, it forces the brain and body to release numbing opiates at a 2.5hz range, sending pleasure opium-like waves through the body) (right on the money) . Just when your entire body falls numb, we surge you with hot beams of ecstasy where users have reported near-orgasm-like feelings finally, just as your body is wilting in sexual bliss, we administer the pain: .20-.26hz causes pain in the body. Reports of pings of pain in your teeth (like drilling,) under your skin (feeling as if you were getting a tattoo,) and vice-grip like sensations on parts of your body are not uncommon mixed with the euphoria and ecstasy, make this a very powerful, sexual experience that is NOT intended for all users. Use ONLY if you want an intense experience like no other. POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF!

ADRENOCHROME / Recreational (Very Strong) / 30 Minutes / Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine). It has achieved mythical status as a deliberately-ingested psychoactive -- boosted by H.S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It is reputed to cause disorientation and hallucinations. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    This one gives me great visuals

http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index...ain_page=index

Astral Dynamic's rules regarding drugs/conduct/psychoactives/substance control : What are the rules of conduct at Astral Dynamics?
    Last edited by ButterflyWoman; 4th July 2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: slight title change (to make it clear it's about i-Doser)