Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: rope technique

Skywalker Guest

Re: rope technique

Rope is also putting too much of a strain on me... yesterday i tried hard getting out with the rope-technique, i started to sweat a lot and in the end i gave up because i thought i was doing something wrong. I suppose you aren't supposed to be bathed in sweat, when in a trance?

Blog Entries

Chances are you shouldn't. Maybe you should take a little longer with trance and energy body loosening?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Skywalker Guest

Hi CFTraveller...
    (You told me before about doing some more body-loosening ) How long time do you have to do body-loosening before applying the exit-technique do you have to get the vibrations? I'm a bit confused about this, in Robert Bruce's Teatrise that is found on this website, he writes that the rope-technique can be applied as the first (and only thing) needed to get a quick OBE for beginners. I guess i've had this in the back of my head when doing my practicises and not giving the body-loosening the attention needed.

Then again R.B wrote the teatrise long before writing MAP, so he could have changed his mind in between.

Another question on "Rope": I usually get exit-symptoms like heart-beat-racing shortly after doing "rope", when they set in, it becomes very hard to feel my arms pulling the rope. Is there anything else to do than practising until the heart-beat-racing settles down (due to the body being accostumed to exit-techniques) or will it be any less disturbing if i get the symptoms during body-loosning?

(thanks for all of your feedback CFTraveller, its very valuable, and makes all of us keep going for it.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    Hi CFTraveller...
    (You told me before about doing some more body-loosening ) How long time do you have to do body-loosening before applying the exit-technique do you have to get the vibrations?
    For as long as you feel comfortable doing it. It's possible that you may or may not get vibrations, but it could be from 5 to 10 minutes more or less. Each person is different.

I'm a bit confused about this, in Robert Bruce's Teatrise that is found on this website, he writes that the rope-technique can be applied as the first (and only thing) needed to get a quick OBE for beginners.
    I think what he meant to say is that it can be used like this because it's such a strong method- it overrides the body's automatic reflexes and forces it to do what you want. This doesn't mean it's how it should be done.

I guess i've had this in the back of my head when doing my practicises and not giving the body-loosening the attention needed.
    Well, the next time I talk to Robert I'll ask him about it. The thing is that Robert is very adept, and he can project easier than you and me both- so what can trigger something 'right away' in him may not work as fast in you or me.

Then again R.B wrote the teatrise long before writing MAP, so he could have changed his mind in between.
    Like I said, I think he was indicating how effective the method was, not necessarily saying it's how it should be done. But yes, he did write it before doing MAP. But then he does things faster than anyone I know, and I witnessed this in the Virginia workshop last year. He is a powerhouse.

Another question on "Rope": I usually get exit-symptoms like heart-beat-racing shortly after doing "rope", when they set in, it becomes very hard to feel my arms pulling the rope. Is there anything else to do than practising until the heart-beat-racing settles down (due to the body being accostumed to exit-techniques) or will it be any less disturbing if i get the symptoms during body-loosning?
    The heartbeat thing is your heart chakra being stimulated, showing it's working. I have never had heart chakra activity while body loosening (although I have had eyebrow chakra activity). The answer is keep doing it and don't give up. I've given the example of something I did once (and never will again):
    I wanted to test the notion of rope being used to induce trance, without doing anything else. I have always enjoyed my loosening so never had used rope for anything other than exiting when symptoms set in, so I decided to test this. So I lay down on the bed, did some relaxation and trance and raised energy. Then I went straight to rope.
    So I pull and pull and pull. I pulled for (not kidding here) at least half an hour and amazingly things started to change. Everything got weird, and I started to feel a real rope between my astral arms. Now I was pulling on a rope I could feel. As I pulled, I could feel resistance, and I could feel the rope coming down (instead of me going up) on my chest. As I pulled the rope coiled on my chest it began to acquire weight. Then it was like my chest continued to get heavier the more I pulled. The heavier my chest got the harder it was to pull the rope, when my astral arms began to fatigue as physical arms would- they began to go numb. But I continued to pull, knowing that the more sensation I was feeling the more extra-physical I was becoming. At some point, when I was about to quit from sheer exhaustion, I heard that loud *POP!* and I was floating up near the ceiling, and could see my body laying on the bed. Before I knew it, I was trying hard to go through the ceiling because I knew if I lingered I'd be pulled back in.
    I'm retelling this to show that if you commit to using rope, you have to keep going until you get out or pass out. If you don't do either, you can't stop, no matter how awake you think you are. Anything else is reverse training.
    (thanks for all of your feedback CFTraveller, its very valuable, and makes all of us keep going for it.)
    You're welcome, it's nice to know that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4