Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: rope technique

Bluelq Guest

Same Here

The rope technique has given me its share of issues. First off I have not been able to cause vibrations from it, but try to use it when they begin. So far no real luck. Part of the problem is my logic, once I pull, I ussually feel or imagine myself going up and up... Well my mind shifts into above roof etc. Within 2 minutes I am climbing into space..lol As you can imagine this really is not doing the trick. SHifting focus outside of ones body with the pull feel seems to be the trick, and as such I will focus more on the feeling or sensation of pulling without it taking me anywhere but a few inches away. This might do the trick.

I also saw in your post something in regards to gravity. Robert mentions that we have a gravitational mindset that we must overcome, in nother words we are so used to gravity that we think its there after an exit. This is simply not the case. Gravity (other then our own habitual expectation of it) has no bearing whatsoever on the projected double.

Not an expert here, but is there a chance you are being succesfull but becuse of the mind split you don't realise it? Possibly focusing too much on the effort without leaving some space for the possibility it has occured already? Do you experience a total loss of effects when vibrations stop? If so there is very good chance a mind split is occuring..

Bluelq Guest
    I hate biting my own tongue but the rope technique has started to work. I have started feeling the pressure; I guess sometimes the old saying of try and try again holds true. Part of the change in technique I did was to feel the rope or rather my awareness hands pulling, as opposed to simply visualizing.

For the record I thought I was feeling before too, but nothing compared to how strong the feeling is now. I hope soon to finalize the effort. I also did some extensive drills of being outside of my body "point of view". Feeling like you are out already.. Robert goes into a good amount of detail on that. That might of helped as well.

Happy Traveling

BriMercer Guest
    Yes, the trick is really feeling the rope. That can definitely take practice.

Congratulations!

Brian

Enlightenment Guest
    I suppose it depends of the difficulty you're having in actually getting "out". If you find it quite easy then just imagine climbing the rope until you're a few meters past your physical body, but if you're finding it harder to get out then I suppose you just keep on climbing the rope like it's endless for however long it takes you to get OOB.

You don't have to actually visualise the rope like it's there, as long as you feel it with your Astral hands that's cool. If it helps to actual visualise or see the rope then so be it, no harm done. Remember, you're trying to keep your focus away from your physical body so use whatever is best for you.

Good Luck

student of life Guest
    HELLO EVERYBODY I JUST WANNA SAY THAT WHEN I DO THE ROPE TECHNIQE I GET POWERFUL ENERGY SENSATIONS AND I AM SO AFRAID THAT I STOP IT ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

Blog Entries
    Hello, student.

Exit techniques can induce the so-called "vibrational state" or "pre-OBE vibrational state" which is an energy body phenomenon where the whole body rushes with energy, a feeling of acceleration and rising noise.

See AD-Pedia on "Vibrations": http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutori...lletinID=274#2

The article this points to might explain your sensations. If not, please give more detail.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    I want to also add (and I do this over and over) that rope is an exit technique and should be used only after trance and energy loosening techniques. Using it to induce vibes only causes you to not do anything when exit symptoms (such as vibes) happen and the exit is aborted, starting what can become a bad habit.
    So: Trance first, then energy body loosening, then rope.
    Thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

BriMercer Guest
    I agree with the advice above. Also, before practicing, commit to the exit. Resolve you're going to do, ignore the energy sensations, and put all your focus into it. The more quickly you relax and surrender to the process, the sooner the exit sensations will subside and you'll get out.

Also, the sensations you get from rope can lessen over time, so only practice when you really intend to go for it.

Good luck,

Brian

student of life Guest
    Thank you so much for your reply it's really good that I found people with the same interests as me,I have nobody to talk about my experiences so thank you everyone!Now I would like to ask you something.I finished M.A.P. but haven't managed to get a full waking O.B.E. every time I get the vibrations I fall asleep I tried the 37degree stance and the slight discomfort described in the book but still can't hold awake any advices?Thank you for your time!

Blog Entries
    We would have to determine why it is you're not getting out-
    Are you reaching the exit state but not getting out? (body asleep, mind awake)
    Are you clicking out (falling asleep?)
    Are you not able to get relaxed enough?
    Are you getting any of the following:
    visual hypnagogics or astral sight,
    vibrations with astral noise,
    sleep paralysis
    or none of the above?

Some people get too relaxed and pass out (not enough energy)
    Some people don't get relaxed enough and never stay in trance long enough to achieve a conscious exit.
    Are you a light or heavy sleeper?
    On any medication?

With some of this info we should have a better chance help you.
    Thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast