Thread: Defectrons obe journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Defectrons obe journal

Had two projections today

The first one was short I came out but then woke up right after

I then had another one that came from a dream. I was at a place resembling the occult bookstore, a man who I believe to be a guide was there, he took for form of the person who runs the bookstore. I went over to him intending to ask some questions about Gazuba.

I began to ask "Can you tell me about..." Before I could finish he said "about Gazuba?"

He then went on to see "If you touch Gazubas chest he will eat you." so obviously there was good reason why my other guide said Gazuba had an unlikeable personality. But anyway I doubt this is a literal meaning, most likely it is symbolic. I recall someone involved in voudoun saying that the entity Legba will sometimes threaten to eat people, but they didn't know what that meant. I then asked if he knew what Gazubas abilities were. He said that he would tell me if I could successfully disguise myself from him. I'm guessing he means form changing in the astral as this is an ability I never completely mastered. I'll have to work on that in the future. Of course there are other ways to find out who Gazuba is, but I don't think I can ignore a challenge froma guide so I will need to try to do this.

After that I ended up in some place that looked kind of like a library with a ghost, I don't know what the deal was with that but that's where the projection ended.

Re: Defectrons obe journal

So yeah I had a couple projections today. In the first one I came out and went over by the room anomaly, it was a closet right now. The projection ended after that. After that I came out twice more, the first time I tried to jump to the physical plane this jump seemed to crash. The next time I came out I thought something might be a bit off so first I tried seeing if any guides or king Kandazi was around, but no one was to be found. I then went outside and looked for them but no one was around there either. Anyway after that I tried jumping to the akashic record but didn't quite make it and woke up.

My astral block should be gone so I'm wondering whats going on here. Am I having a relapse, a new block or is something different happening altogether? One thing that makes me think it might be something different, or at least a different sort of block is that when I had my block I would have a spidey sense sort of feeling that told me whenever it was about to interfere with me, here I felt nothing of the sort. So maybe it isn't block, maybe I just got too exicted and ended up crashing on my own or maybe there's something I'm supposed to do but didn't do. Can't say for sure, I need to get more information to find out what's going on.