The other day I had a new projection

I was in a dream at first after realizing it was a dream I tried to phase through the wall but had a feeling that whatever internal thing from the past lives which still seems to be lingering would try to mess me up. So I took a moment to calm down and try to steel myself against whatever internal thing was trying to get out of control. After that I walked out the door and tried to make a direct jump to the akashic record. I didn't make it all the way there though as I crashed into the roof of some random astral house. I noticed in the window another me was looking up at me. So I phased inside and asked him if I made it. He said I only got about half way and the reason was because only half of me wanted to go. I know that 100% of my concious mind wants to get there so it's got to be that unconcious reminant from my past self which has been hounding me. I wish I could find a way to preminantly get that under control. But anyway after saying that he transformed into a black speaker box. There was no sense in staying here so I went back outside and tried to jump again but the projection crashed.

This morning I had some more projections

The other day I met a spirit guide communicator who told me about a special guide named Armando. I will talk more about this experience in the reality bending journal. But Armando is here apparently because I tried to go into King Kandazis kingdom without permission about a month ago. His purpose is to both protect against dangerous enetites and act as a messenger on my behalf to entities I am interested in meeting with.

Anyway I came out and went looking for him, two guides were applying plaster to a room where a closet would normally be. I asked them if they had seen him, but he didn't seem to be around, one of them said Armando had visited his house recently though. That projection ended and I came out again going over to the room anomaly, I tried to will the other side of the door to go to wherever Armando was, but it was a bathroom right now so that was no good. That projection ended and I came out again, I then jumped downstairs, oddly I shrank to the size of a bug when I did this, the carpet magnifying to be huge, there also seemed to be someones hand lying on the carpet for some reason. After growing to normal size I met another guide and asked him about Armando but he wasn't around. I decided to initiate a jump to look for him but the projection ended before that.