Thread: OBE attempts v2.0 Journal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

OBE attempts v2.0 Journal

Hey it's me, Guitarmaster72, and i'm back. after like a full year of not doing anything in this place, i kinda decided to come back. i'm not sure how many of you remember me, but i made some OBE attempts and posted my progress here and posted in other places asking questions and trying to experience this interesting world of dreams and OBE's. I might get involved in other areas and maybe even start a dream journal in the dream section, cuz many have told me the best way to have more dreams and lucid dreams is to start a journal.

Anyways, i haven't made a whole lot more progress in OBE's... or at least i don't believe i have. New things i've been experiencing (since last time anyways) is whenever i would attempt is it feels like i can open my eyes, and it only kind of feels like i can astral project... i can still never see anything, and whenever i do, i'm certain it's just a dream and not an OBE. And i believe the feeling of me astral projecting is only my imagination, cuz whenever i try to move around i can feel my physical body twitching as well. No significant progress has been made, but i hope to get a full blown vivid OBE in the near future after having been trying this for a loooong time now.

I'll continue to post progress with my OBE attempts (that is if anyone really cares lol), and questions i have about anything and really try hard this time around to make some progress with my dreaming and OBE's.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 30th September 2012 at 07:29 PM.