I don’t want to play anymore! I am right back to where I started. Amidst thousands of memories of fully conscious OBE’s,,, I am back at the beginning.

For those who don’t know me,,, My name is Jake. I am a natural astral projector. I have written a book about the experiences in my life, and I am an avid study of OBE and Astral Projection. I have read virtually every piece of literature on the subject, and attended Roberts P.A.P.I. last year. My projections are spontaneous,, not so much RANDOM. But spontaneous. I keep a journal and a list of goals. I do energy work EVERY DAY, and I meditate regularly. I have become quite sophisticated with my knowledge of OBE and the astral, and I find myself explaining it to others, quite often. I am a moderator at another forum site that deals with Alternative Media and Whistleblowers.

My problem manifested the day that I started reading PPSD, by Robert!

I used to have, (what I would call) Bully dreams. Dreams in which I was constantly being chased, harassed, tricked, hurt, confused etc,,, by a group of unknown assailants. They would often come along and ruin my OBE’s or LD’s. They take over the dream/astral event and begin ‘dragging me down’. This has been ongoing for a long time, and I have always thought that they were personal barriers that I had put up for myself.

Well, last month I started reading PPSD. A couple of days later, the following Astral Event occurred;

I woke suddenly from a deep sleep. It was about 3:00am and I was fully alert and conscious, trying to remember the dream that I was having. As I sat on the edge of the bed, contemplating whether or not to grab my journal,,, My front door was suddenly kicked in and 3 large black men with DEEP South African Accents rushed into the house and grabbed me and started beating me and dragging me out of the house. It was so sudden, I did not have a chance to react. My wife was screaming and my dogs were going nuts. They dragged me out of the house,,, I was being beaten and dragged and thrown around. These men were VERY angry and they were NOT going to let me go. I cannot describe the beating,,, they were trying to murder me. I found myself being dragged down a corridor of a tunnel or cave, as it was dark and the walls were brutally solid. I was being constantly beaten and thrown around. I realized, at this point, that this was not a physical event because they dragged me out of the house and now I was immediately in the tunnel. This was an astral event that I was NOT in control of. I had thought to myself that ‘it was going to be okay, this was as astral event, and I will wake from it soon’! But things just got worse. They finally threw me onto a rock slab. My body was dangling over the edge of a large pit. The most fierce and angry one of them yelled at me,,, “NOW YOU WILL BE WASHED IN MY BLOOD”!!! Just then, large amounts of blood and flesh were poured over me. LOTS of it! It seemed like buckets and buckets of blood and small bits of flesh. It was still very warm and I could taste it! My body was limp with exhaustion and pain. I realized that I would be murdered soon. I could feel the final blow as I phased back into the physical. I was still sitting on the side of the bed. I collapsed into a lump on the floor. I was exhausted and could not move. I remembered it all very clearly.

This is, by far, the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me, physical or non-physical.

The core image is my own. Ie,,, the bully dreams. But this was NOT the same. These things have been with me a looooong time. They are getting pretty angry with me.

I have been having some pretty wonderful experiences with the ‘white light’ that will enter my ‘space’ once I have requested it. This is a deep trance practice that has been getting quite wonderful and amazing.

I can only assume that this is what they were talking about. Immersing myself in the ‘white light’ is pissing them off!!! I did not know that they were there!! They clearly did NOT appreciate my love of the light, and now they have shown themselves.

Core images have been corrupted, and now I have a full blown negative entity problem, complete with the incubus phenomenon. Sexual, deviant, FORCED dreaming and sexual sensations.

Now that I have identified the NEGs,,, I full expect a BATTLE to ensue. I do not give up!!

Has anyone dealt with this level of Neg before? I do not know what kind of countermeasures to put op now. These NEGS know my inside and out. It will be quite an experience, and I will need advice and help. I will keep this forum updated as the story unfolds.

Please!!! Someone tell me that it is possible to get rid of these ****ers!!!