Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moved: Psychic Readings. Higher Self - Spirit Guides?

Re: Moved: Psychic Readings. Higher Self - Spirit Guides?

i am replying to poeme's quote added by another member, with hopes that this isnt stepping on any toes.

memory - sum totality - union/whole, reflective expanding/contracting as endless|infinite, as would a face turn away from and back to the central mirroring line of demarcation from whence what is living sees life. study light's depth into vs expansive imagery within the mirrored glass, or what is brevity of life vs infinite life; while endless life (Image) looks into the reflectivity of (image).

accessible memory - a stream or flow, as a current within an ocean - greater body of.

remembered - life form

life springs as it's myriad forms from this flow, let's imagine a single cell organism, a hydra. the hydra sprung from the issued streaming current collaberating within the greater ocean. the mind in the Mind of the MIND.

Consciousness begetting the Conscious consciousness. I am aware through the life that I am living the life before me.

example - a single drop of toxin enters into a living lake - living because it contains myriad life forms (inter)dependent upon this living source capable of sustaining life forms. the single drop does not remain as a concentrated toxin, as the toxin is equally shared with every living molecule of water within the lake. this thinning of the toxin insures a living source, assures the life forms of the minimum toxicity level, for they too as inherent forms living inherit what is of the living source. the source and the life forms both one and the same contigency or world at large.

formation of water molecules is like forty molecules group around one super water molecule, this grouping forms with 39 other groups around a super duper water molecule, this process undergone to reflect the intricate latticed frame work of what life giving source is, be it manifold and redundant - this the insurance toward assurance of formative life for the living.

as well, the myriad life forms are a reflective insurance, as we may note that in the worst of times a population exponentially explodes as opposed to the population shrinking in number. this assures within the life forms the maximized potentiality whereof life forms make evolution leaps. to say, that the toxin becomes neutralized, being adopted into the dna's immune complex, dna being the latticed framework of the life form/s, or source from within. a lattice is a lattice is a lattice...ad infinitum. perhaps a toxin would destroy a population of a 1 million given it's toxicity, increasing the numbers exponentially to 1 billion divides the shares exponentially. thus the population as reflective source mimics within exactly what the source has and is doing from without - thinning the toxicity as reciprocity.

memory has more to do with this 'source' capacity. while remembering as we'd humanly ponder it has to do with an experiential networking with a beginning and ending as per the present right here right now, this being of past and future where the present is centrically located within a crashing brevity.

given the immensity of source/memory as endless|infinite, how high is high when ascertaining the "higher self". this in consideration of water's overall grouping toward latticed framework.

allowing for meaning and purpose within the confines of life 'as it is', one cannot afford to trail off into the source, but rather to enter into the streaming flow, the current affairs that is anyone's individual formative life, as one is right here and right now.

this flow is of endless reach into infinite reach, to say that yesterday is already the future, simply because of equal sharing between human choice and consequence. this is why consequence appears as premonition before it arrives, why the choice beckons/beacons within when made as the question of omg what have i decided, or allowed from without to decide for me.

in the breath is the immovable course set, the sea turtle enters the current to timely arrive, destination - now. it hatched on the beach, swam into the question, experienced, and returns to the beach toward procreation's beckoning/beaconing call. the sea turtle within the streaming life form of sea turtles leaping forth.

overhead in the seemingly empty sky are the magnetics guiding life forms back and forth through migratory currents. to say, that memory is the guidance system wherein formative life unquestionably forgets the way as it has no need to know the way, the way freely given as the life form is the way.

water and air...conducive to formative life's needs. as for fire, what need has fire for memory, when a spark begets a fire, when lightning crashes to ignite fire...etc. earth/soil churning new life from old, recycling every atom as the uncompromizable source of life giving properties.

you see, we dream to commandere our autonomous insurance, spending it at our individual wills, without realizing that this act of arrogance would reflectively spend what is sourcing from within, the result instantaneous death and extinction of life forms altogether.

it is enough to awaken the breath, being co-aware with her, be lovers without question or want, allowing needs to be naturally/freely met - nurtured. all life is matured, while within the life, because of our brevitys, we fight against immaturally.

all the above - imho
    Last edited by Tutor; 13th July 2011 at 06:41 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Hello Summerlander, you brought some very interesting ideas yourself...And raised quite an interesting question... I'm tempted to explore further this avenue. (Sheldrake and the morphogenic fields) Sounds intriguing!

Psionickx... Merci! That was touching

Tutor, that was beautifully said...Sincerely. You are an intelligent man and your words can be full of poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    it is enough to awaken the breath, being co-aware with her, be lovers without question or want, allowing needs to be naturally/freely met - nurtured. all life is matured, while within the life, because of our brevitys, we fight against immaturally.
    But... Being told so is not enough, for most of us, to truly integrate this.

We were granted free will precisely so that we may experiment -the 'good' and the 'bad'- in order to learn and to integrate fully what we learn, or according to your views, in order to remember, and fixate for good what was once forgotten. This is, in my opinion, by design.

The river has to follow its own course, so that one day it may find rest in the arms of the sea.
    Everything comes in its own time.

Jesus said: "Let him who seeks
    continue seeking until he finds.
    When he finds,
    he will become troubled.
    When he becomes troubled,
    he will be astonished,
    and he will rule over the All."
    The Gospel of Thomas, verse 2

Let us seekers, seek...

Last edited by poème; 14th July 2011 at 06:07 PM.

hi poeme,

who is telling anyone? who is being told?

the thought that says I am being told is the thought that would think to tell another.

I do not (as none of us do) have the power to let or not let, even concerning myself upon/to myself. i write from the same will as would anyone write, desiring and aspiring. to try and lay down an absolute in writing does not mean personal attainment, it merely means the author is familiar with his/her shortcomings/limits. anything i subjectively write is not directed to the reader as them "being told", it is merely as being shared.

may our rivers never dry up, may we ever meander to the sea, replenished in the rains gifted inland of the sea....that we may BE, ever Seeking, but most of all Seeing the GIFT that allows our meandering seeking.

The Seer does not lose anything other than the sense of loss, as life remains, as "I Remain" remains to BE. seeking what? Life. and life is a mutuality, familial, both kith and kin, both extended and close, relatively speaking.

if it is (our general) intention not to share in what another might write from a unique vantage point, then why (should we) bother participating within a forum inclusive of others, any other?

let us seek friendship and find mutual respect, PERHAPS understanding that We all SEEK from and to what we (feel) ourselves not to be and SEE from and to what we think ourselves to be. being human, as we all are, we share this astonishing conundrum in KIND = Human.

try and pretend that i too have (feelings). thank you

tim

yes, i can certainly see how my reply here seems/reads as defensive and rude. my apology to you poeme, i am sorry. my above original reply was to reveal that which within me felt deeply caught in your reply's brilliant words, my reply revealing the state of myself self-seen, therefore confessing to you. mutually, as forum members, your words reach my depth of wording, otherwise i'd not have seen me in them. so, much respect even as i read your depth. ive chased so much that i am quick to cut to the chase. i see that this method is contrary to chasing. do you realize that you are quite brilliant? my reply was to reflect back to you...your brilliance. i guess i made a mess of it, which says a lot about my mirroring capacity that needs clarity. thank you poeme and Mod for the windex and paper towels. tim

Neil, i for the life of me cannot figure out how to reply to a pm. i formulate the message, submit, and nothing is sent.
    Last edited by Tutor; 21st July 2011 at 06:27 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    Neil, i for the life of me cannot figure out how to reply to a pm. i formulate the message, submit, and nothing is sent.
    Tim, i think the problem might be that you haven't set your SENT box to automatically store a copy of any outgoing messages.
    Go into General Settings, and scroll down, you'll see the Private Messaging subsection. In there you'll find an option to select "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default". Make sure this is selected, then any messages sent will be stored, otherwise it just looks like the message has disappeared into the ether...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.