Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unable to OBE

Re: Unable to OBE

Hey, ive had the same problems. So far, every time ive tried to have an OBE, like last night (Probably the closest ive ever come to projecting) I went to bed a bit earlier to try and project before my brother got in bed (Bunk bed) and break me of my focus. I started to relax, and focus on relaxing, just quieting my mind and sinking into a deep relaxation. I know I was getting extremely relaxed, my mind was quiet, and I decided to try to use the rope method of exiting. I have never gotten into sleep paralysis before, so like always I just guessed that I was already mind awake body asleep. My feet and legs were going numb, painful, by the way, and I wanted to shift them and wake them up, but I didn't so i wouldnt lose focus. The rope technique didn't work, rolling out didn't work, and going with the rocking sensation didnt work either (although the rocking sensation was the strongest and most persistant it ever was, it just kept going). Then everything just, stopped. I gave into moving around, breaking my focus, and went to sleep. (I had been trying for 2 hours, with no results, I checked the time before I went to sleep.) Any advice?

Blog Entries

Re: Unable to OBE

Hey Dudebilly.
    If you were having physical pain and felt the need to shift your legs, you were close, but not close enough. In this case go ahead and move, and then go into a trance meditation, and go on from there. Don't do the rope technique until your mind is so dissociated from your body you are not even aware of it. Try to look for the type of symptom that does not require body awareness to try to gauge whether you're ready to exit (sounds, things you see, a change in consciousness) and then try an exit technique, such as rope. But if it doesn't work, don't decide you're done- go back to trance, and when ready, try something else- there are many types of exit techniques in the OBE R & D forum.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2