Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astral Body Spinning?

sleeper Guest

Re: Astral Body Spinning?

i've tried repeatedly to use spinning to astral projection and it has never worked.

Every time i've 'spun' it resulted into an etheric projection.

Hi, I went to google to ask a question about spinning in the astral body,and here I am on this forum. I have been spinning in my astral body clockwise and counter clockwise while I was praticing OBE and with the mantras that produce OBE. I meditate alot and I am not concerned, but I am wondering if anyone else has felt this before. I can now do it at will and at any time I choose. My medatation pratice has gone to new levels with certain yogic mantras and chakric visualazions. This year my spiritual walk and awakening has been intense and I am looking for real people who are spiritually inclined to discuss possibilities. I am a person who is on this path for many years and I am the real deal,if you know what I mean. If you can share with me and I will share with you, spiritually and scientifically what I am experiencing and where I can go with it or want to go with it. Shanti William T Martin

Blog Entries

You may want to change your nic, Willy- bots will index it and you're going to be getting all kinds of spam just for that. If there's an alternate nic you'd like just let me know and I'll change it.

I am wondering if anyone else has felt this before
    Felt what? The spinning or the back and forth strobing? I'm afraid your question isn't clear to me.
    Thanks, CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

That has happened to me several times and I don't know where to take it from there so it eventually fades away. Don't like the feeling at that much :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2