Hi, just logged on to the new site. My first post I read was about the HELMET.I nearly switched off until I read the replies.
I know this is very late in saying but well done guys, I thought you had introduced loonies to the site. Didn,t notice the date.

Now on to problem,

A few weeks ago I tried the card test by putting a card face up at a hight that I could not see without a chair.
I,ll make this short or I could go on for ever.Thought I was having a real OBE. (have had them before). Constant thoughts whilst raising energy, vibrations, raising and floating downstairs to put myself to the test. (I knew that if I walked I may think that I was sleep walking.)Problem was that when I got to the living room the new floor was down that I ha d thought of for the future and the fire was removed (planned for the future)I must emphasize that the SHADE of the floor I would NEVER choose.Went to the dining room where the card had been placed on the top of a high clock but could,nt see the face of the card. There seemed to be paper on top of it.
I must of gone to sleep and the next morning my mind was trying to work out what went wrong.Has everything I,ve experienced just been my imagination??

If I was to guess what card was there what would it be? JACK OF SPADES came twice, but I put this to playing with my imagination. Next day I couldn,t resist it. I climbed on a chair . There was no paper on top of the card. Just the card. JACK OF SPADES.
was this an obe or have I obe'd at a different time and stored the knowledge or???