Thread: This last night...

This last night...

I suddenly half woke up. I was feeling like paralysed and as if someone would be lying by my side in the bed. I got scared because I was perceiving something bad in the situation. As, intuitively, I thought of psychic defense, I started to imagine myself surrounded in violet fire while praying, just to protect myself.

I don't know how much time it lasted, but it happened once again during the night.

I'm thinking if that's been a neg attack, or just a bad waking up with body paralysis. I've also heard that when you pass from one plane to another one it can happen such a negative situation.

Any tips?

Blog Entries

Re: This last night...

Did the fire work? If so, that will do.

Keep in mind people often report these things and nothing worse eventuates.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I'm not sure if that worked. The thing is I fell asleep again. I can remember I laughed inside of me and that I thought "such a nerd negs!" while still being physically paralysed.

This phenomenon happens to me from time to time... it resembles as when in my childhood I dreamed I was being persecuted by an invisible hound in the dark. All the thing was quite kinestetic.

Blog Entries

Hi Iadnon. You should read the thread about the dweller experiences, which is part of the thread "Your First Conscious Projection". More than likely you had a partial separation, woke up paralyzed with a partially exteriorized etheric body, and suffered what we call 'astral feedback', which causes a panic reaction.
    This eventually happens to most projectors and is mistaken for a negative encounter.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sleep paralysis is a great springboard to having a vividly lucid OBE. Taking a negative and turning it into a super positive