Thread: Maximising Affirmation Potential.

Maximising Affirmation Potential.

Hi Robert.
    I know how strongly you advocate using affirmations, i particularly remember a story you told about a friend of yours who wanted to be able to see auras, and after a couple of days (IIRC) of straight affirming, she had developed the ability.

Anyway, for ages i've been doing affirmations, usually in the shower in the morning, or when i'm walking around town, i repeat them in my head. But it's easy to just forget to do them, life can be so distracting, you know?
    I had an idea yesterday, and i'm wondering if you reckon it'd be useful...(it's most likely been suggested before)

To record yourself saying the affirmation, with some kind of audio software/device that would allow you to create a looped playback, and then have it playing all night as you sleep...

Mantras too.

Would the fact that it's your own voice talking, create a more powerful effect than say, some guided meditation/hypnosis recordings that are out there?..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Maximising Affirmation Potential.

G'day,

I think this is a very good idea, and it makes sense that your own voice could be more powerful.

This can be played very low, even below the threshold of hearing, and still work.

It can help if you carry a notebook of your affirmations with you, or something to remind you.

All these things will help.

Robert