Hi Everyone

A quick intro and hello from me and my current problem.

I have been always interested in OBE's and the occult/spirituality for as long as I can remember, but my lifestyle was always adverse to it, so although I practiced a bit, I never really was focused enough to give it the proper effort required or when I did, I was not patient enough.

Anyway, I have changed my lifestyle and am properly pursuing spiritual pursuits. Have been doing this for a year before I decided to try my hand at AP again.

Last night was the closest that I have gotten to an AP. I was very relaxed and began feeling loads of pins and needles around my body before my girlfriend woke me up unintentionally. Now, I was trying the swaying technique to put pressure on my astral body, however after doing some reading today, perhaps I wasn't deep enough into relaxation to begin trying this.

At what point would one put this pressure on? I hadn't felt any strong vibrations although I have felt the heart racing on occasion, but am concerned that perhaps there is another level to the relaxation portion that I am missing out on.

Thanks

Keith