Thread: Copy: Problem with Heart Center Healing practice

Copy: Problem with Heart Center Healing practice

Dear Mr. Bruce,

I have been using the heart center healing method for the past six months to develop my healing abilities. I've started and stopped twice now because I develop bothersome symptoms in the area around my heart/chest area, such as pressure and burning. The symptoms go away when I stop running energy. I also get a buildup of painful sensations around the area of the front of my mouth, specifically my front teeth, lips, and gums. This also gets better when I stop doing the energy work.

I'm probably doing it wrong and need some additional insight. Am I taking in too much energy, maybe with the breath? My husband feels that I work too much on myself and therefore the energy in my body builds up and causes symptoms. My ultimate goal is to help heal other people, but when I don't have anybody to practice on, I focus on my own bodily areas that need healing.

I feel I am close to experiencing the heart strobing during healing sessions. On one occasion I have awakened in the middle of the night to an intense and shocking explosion in my chest cavity with my heart center strobing energy down my arms. On many other nightly occasions I have awakened with just the strobing going on, which shortly goes away when I become fully awake.

Your guidance is much appreciated at this point; I don't want to give up completely since I feel I am so close to reaching my goal of becoming a healer!

Thank you kindly,
    Linda in Arizona, USA
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 2nd August 2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Copied from Ask RB forum

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: Problem with Heart Center Healing practice

Hi Linda.
    I copied your topic because I have some ideas, and i wanted to chime in while Robert gets to the original- I hope that's ok.
    Are you doing any other energy work? sometimes when the Heart center gets overloaded, it's an indication that the heart storage center is 'overfilled'. In this case try to fill the sub-navel storage center first, and then wait and see how things feel. If you're then comfortable, go upwards and work on it.
    Another alternative would be to ground your energy after doing your work, that is, to stimulate the base center after working on your heart chakra.
    Cheers,
    CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I use this healing method of Roberts with great success my friend and i know the sensations you're talking about. I've been using it for months now and i always get similar sorts of heart activity. Pressure building up and stuff like that. I think that's fine. And it really works too. It's great to continue doing other energy work as well to stay balanced!

Hi all,

Thanks for responding to my question. Yes - the technique indeed works wonderfully! The problem with the sensations is that they have turned into painful physical ailments such as heartburn and a very uncomfortable feeling of a lump in my esophagus and sometimes up into my throat.

I do Robert Bruce's energy center workout every one to two days, working on every center for five minutes each. I also do energy work on the rest of my body every day to stay balanced; i.e., sweep my feet and hands, bounce energy balls through my legs and arms, then up and down my entire spine and head.

CF - Thanks for those suggestions. I haven't really focused on the sub-navel area, or didn't think about grounding with the base chakra after doing heart center work. I'm going to have to look through Mr. Bruce's "Energy Work" book to see how to work on the sub-navel storage center. I think my issue proves that a more comprehensive energy workout is a good idea in order to stay in balance!

If I can overcome this issue, I think I can make some serious progress with the healing work.

Linda
    Last edited by LindaAZ; 5th August 2011 at 04:28 PM.