Thread: From lucid to obe experience

From lucid to obe experience

This is a experience I had last night,

The evening before I went to sleep I just thought I really want to have a lucid dream and after that an OBE. Normally when i want to have a lucid dream i just have to think before i sleep that i really want to have one and most of the time it works

So I went to sleep, got some non lucid dreams. Then I had a dream I met someone and we had to rescue an other one in a big red glowing tower. When the dream progressed the company i was with (to rescue that someone) were suddenly thinking that tower was a place to predict the future, so I went along with that thought xD. Then to my surprise I got a weird feeling in the dream and got this thought out of nowhere "This is a dream!" (Sometimes I just have that thought and I know then that it is a dream). I never was able to fly in my lucid dreams and it was very hard to control material things ,but now I just knew how I could fly! So I was starting to flew up, I went forward and to my surprise i felt the wind going along my body . After A while I reached the tower because I was curious what it was. Suddenly the red tower was gone and it smelled there of oil. I closed my eyes and tried to change it in something nice. But when I opened my eyes I lay in my bed.

I tried to get up ,but my body felt very heavy. I was thinking to myself this is the time to get out of my body or atleast try it. I was trying to lift my upper body, it was going very difficult like something was pulling me back like elastics pulling me to my real body. I was almost sitting straight up, unfortunately how hard I tried i couldn't get my legs out I was still trying to get my legs out but pulling my upper body straight up took me much energy. I just had not enough energy left to get completely out of my body Just when I thought that i was back in my real body and woke up. I have to mention my vision while i was trying to get out was a bit shaky and blur yet it felt really real. Also the more i got out of my body my vision became more clear.

This ended my experience of last night.
    I wanted this to share to everyone and got one question about it:
    How can i next time I have this get completely out of my body and more easily?

And thanks for reading

Re: From lucid to obe experience

instead of trying to lift your body, try rolling out, to the side...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Also, there are many exit techs in the OBE R & D section that use various forms of exteriorization, and don't involve trying to move the body at all.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hallo katasmurf
    You experienced a partial separation/OBE where part of your astral body separated from the physical and the other half was "stuck" in the physical. Actually you did quite well and nearly had a full blown OBE. Sometimes it is simply a matter of trying several times before getting out of body. So if you can repeat that effort again (or again and again) chances are that you Will have a full OBE soon.

Regards
    Grey

Thanks all for the tips
    I hope that I will soon have a complete OBE.

Blog Entries

I think it's great that you had such a vivid lucid dream, smelling oil, and succeeded in flying, which represents a step forward for you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)