I'm at a lost. I've been practicing for so long, for more than 4 years no joke and I can't get into a trance no matter how hard I try. What am I doing wrong? I keep hearing on other people how they just get instant trance on day 1-5. My mind is quiet, no thought is going through my head, except a mantra, but I just don't feel any different from regular waking consciousness. Then some days, this happens quite a bit, my mind wanders, I reel it back to what I'm doing and the process repeats over and over. All that ever happens is I fall asleep each and every time, sitting, lying down, I don't know what to do. I stayed up 4 hours just trying to achieve a trance last night from 12:00-4:00a.m. and I just ended up sleeping. I practiced all day ,literally, yesterday to. Never felt so down, for once my hard work is getting me no where. I'm starting to think that first time I think I projected could've been a dream. I was extremely close to using Salvia D. until I read it can harm you. I don't know what to do. What am I doing wrong? Its like my mind is two extremes, either FULLY awake or Dead sleep. Why can't I get it in between?
I recently bought the book 3 months ago. I have been doing it digilently up to day 30 and I'm still no where. I'm on day 30 after 90 days because I tend to stay focused on one section for a long time to make sure I get it right. Energy body sensations I feel but getting into a trance is like trying to survive living in the sun. I relax by body well to the point when I get up after my attempts I feel REALLY groggy. I just can't get into a trance and I ponder daily what am I doing wrong. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.