Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unable to exit

Re: Unable to exit

Thanks guys!

Guys, how important is it to be in north-south position with your head towards north while trying to project? Have you projected successfully in other positions?

Blog Entries

I personally don't think it's relevant at all. When Robert Monroe started projecting he thought it may be beneficial (because of the earth's magnetic field) but nowadays consensus is that the etheric body isn't electromagnetic- we don't know exactly what it is of course. A member named Yamabushi has postulated that it's a Meissner field instead, if you like to look at things scientifically.
    Ps. I believe (IIRC) that eventually Monroe decided it didn't make a difference. Not sure where I read it, maybe in his first or second book.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Great, thanks!

CFTraveler, wanted to keep you posted. No luck getting out so far. Also, I don't think trying the various techniques is getting me to the vibrations stage. I have had most luck with the rope and the visualizations. Just wondering if you thought it would make sense to stop trying the various techniques in the MAP program and try and stick with a few for some days to see how it goes.

Blog Entries

I don't think trying the various techniques is getting me to the vibrations stage.
    You shouldn't be trying to get to the vibrations stage- you should be trying to (through the given techniques) induce a fairly deep trance- deep enough to have some sort of separation symptom such as pictures, voices, and possibly vibrations, if you're the type of person that gets them (which most new projectors are- but not all)- but the object is to get to the point of 'right before going to sleep' and maintain awareness. So it's either a matter of extending the trance work before doing your energy body loosening, or going back to trance and 'noticing' and 'listening' after the loosening techniques- until you get that change in awareness that lets you know you're in transition.
    I have had most luck with the rope and the visualizations.
    Another caveat- rope should not be used to induce vibrations, because it it an exit technique. If you get vibes, you should be getting them before you try to exit.
    Just wondering if you thought it would make sense to stop trying the various techniques in the MAP program and try and stick with a few for some days to see how it goes.
    If you are getting somewhere with the rope technique by all means extend it a little- but eventually you want to try them all, because as you change your exits will too, and you want to have as many techs in your 'toolbelt'.

Thanks for the advice. So, to make sure i got it right,
    a. try to induce a deeper trance
    b. do body loosening and go back to trance / noticing until exit symptoms appear - pictures, voices or vibes. Vibes may or may not happen. Any other exit symptoms I should be aware of? Also, basically keep repeating the loop of body loosening and noticing until exit symptoms appear, right?
    c. try exit technique such as rope, ladder, steam engine etc.

Blog Entries

Maybe you're trying too hard. You may have already projected and do not remember it.
    For me, as I progressed, the vibes faded away; not totally: they do show up from time to time.
    If the vibes are very strong, try to pull yourself out at one of the peaks, timed just right.
    If you get too hung up on getting out, you just won't. Enjoy the vibes if anything else for what they are, get used to them, because for me, sometimes strong vibes are happening, but oddly,(can't explain) they could have been going on for awhile before they were noticed---even if they are very strong.
    Grant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    Thanks for the advice. So, to make sure i got it right,
    a. try to induce a deeper trance
    b. do body loosening and go back to trance / noticing until exit symptoms appear - pictures, voices or vibes. Vibes may or may not happen. Any other exit symptoms I should be aware of? Also, basically keep repeating the loop of body loosening and noticing until exit symptoms appear, right?
    c. try exit technique such as rope, ladder, steam engine etc.
    Sounds right. And if, for some reason it doesn't seem to work, get up and walk around- don't roll over and go to sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2