Dear Xap,

White light projections are projections to either higher planes or even to your higher self. If you had relaxed the white light portal would have opened further and in addition to brilliant rays of light around the edge a different more fluidy gentle light energy would have started pouring from the center. It is the most intense love energy you will ever feel in your life. It causes my eyes to tear even though I will never feel more safe, and loved and potected in all my life. Then a massive energy connection occurs and you feel like you are travelling at the speed of light. Most people loose consciousness by this point. It does not always happen like this for all people but this is how it happens for me.

Unfortunately all I can offer is an opinion on why it happens. I don't really think it is a bone or even another intelligence deciding when we are or are not ready. I tend towards the belief that it occurs when our energy body is ready and if our thoughts are often focused on positive spiritual things. If we are often in the right frame of mind and energetically ready eventually the formula results in the right energetics for the experience. If we fear then the process stops on its own accord until next time where hopefully we will relax and let it happen. But that is just how I look at it and how I have peiced together the puzzle of events which have happened to me...no for sures here okay.

Be aware that anyone can raise kundalini, if they work hard enough at it. This can be done whether they are spiritually ready for it or not. But if they do not also work very hard on their mental, emotional and spiritual love aspects of self prior to raising kundalini then they could become what some consider a very dangerous person, (i.e. a dark magician). With that much energy coursing through us we could inflict horribe hurt on others if we did something as simple as getting angry with them. When we interact with people energy is always exchanged, whether we realize it or not. Only now, massive energy is transfered, whether we intend this or not. But equally if we hurt others they might also start hating us and the energy exchange can get out of control. It can be quite a spiral down and instead of transforming into light we can potentially transform into darkness if we do not realize what is happening to us and start gaining control over our thoughts and feelings.

One positive thing about doing a lot of distance healing is that a person starts realizing how much energy passes between people over huge distances. Just thinking about another seems to have an significant effect. That is why I believe what I wrote above -- again just an opinion though.

Big Hugs,
violetsky