Thread: Recommended Books

1. Thumbs up Recommended Books

I'd like some suggestions on some good books. I'm interested in Chi, yin yang energy, ascended masters, channeling, Kundalini and anything that can help me with visualization of energy flow and help clearing blockages. If there is something other than the subjects I've mentioned, throw it in here anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

Re: Recommended Books

The pleiadian workbook:Awakening your devine ka and The pleiadian tantric workbook:Awakening your devine ba. Both by amorah quan yin. Best books I've ever bought without a doubt.

They teach you to invoke the pleiadian emissaries of light, angels, ascended masters, and your higher self. There are lots of different healing chambers they will put you in to clear your ka channels and other stuff to do with energy and love. If you're at all sensitive to energy you will feel it as soon as they start. It's all geared towards assension.

It would take me too long to write a full review but you can check amazon. The effects on me from the work in these books has been profound and it's unbelievably easy. For most of it you just ask and then lie there for an hour.

If I could only choose three books for my whole life it would be these and NEW.

3. Re: Recommended Books

Quote Originally Posted by blis View Post
    The pleiadian workbook:Awakening your devine ka and The pleiadian tantric workbook:Awakening your devine ba. Both by amorah quan yin. Best books I've ever bought without a doubt.

They teach you to invoke the pleiadian emissaries of light, angels, ascended masters, and your higher self. There are lots of different healing chambers they will put you in to clear your ka channels and other stuff to do with energy and love. If you're at all sensitive to energy you will feel it as soon as they start. It's all geared towards assension.

It would take me too long to write a full review but you can check amazon. The effects on me from the work in these books has been profound and it's unbelievably easy. For most of it you just ask and then lie there for an hour.

If I could only choose three books for my whole life it would be these and NEW.
    This is new to me - very interesting! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

From My point of view , there are only three books which I would choose :

1 . Initiation into Hermetics - Franz Bardon

2 . NEW - Robert Bruce

3 . Magical passes - Carlos Castaneda

and their others books for expanding on basics informations from these books .

I'll +1 H'Adryan, IIH is a good book. It's a long term course though. The only thing I still do regularly from it is pore brething - breathing energy through your pores.

Hadnt heard of magical passes. I'll need to check it out if it's in the league of the other two.