Thread: was it vibrations? not sure

shocker Guest

was it vibrations? not sure

Well I was really bored this afternoon and decided to try and project since I almost had it the night before. Well I started by relaxing and doing some breathing exercises. Then I visualised myself climbing down a ladder to induce the trance and I never got to the trance, probobly because I was wide awake and not tired at all when I attempted. But I did feel something I never felt before. I had some tingling in my arms and upper back but it was really dense, not strong but very dense if that makes any sense. So was that a weak vibration? Im not sure because Ive never had any vibrations before and I was not in any trance at all. Thanks!

Apex Guest
    I personally think that sounds more like paralysis.

bastien001 Guest
    Remember patchy vibrations, if you read MAP.
    If the vibrations were different than usual tingling energetics body, i say : why not ! And the trance state is not interfering in this : it could be vibrations.
    ...Robert Bruce argues a lot in MAP on how to widespread those patchy vibrations with the 3d eye trigger.

Blog Entries
    I get those 'tingles' when I do NEW. I believe it's a sign that your energy body is getting a 'scrubbing', but I wouldn't classify it as the vibrations that you get as an exit sensation. It just feels different.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Katusik Guest
    I very often have sensations that feel like something is moving under my skin and sometimes goes out through the skin and travels along an arm or a leg and then moves back in. It does not feel bad or even strange anymore, feels like streams or balls of energy that are so dense that sometimes I catch myself being surprised that they are able to pass through the physical body.

Does it sound similar to what you have felt?