Thread: Why does this happen??

IA56 Guest

Why does this happen??

Hi dear Robert Bruce.
    I need to ask why this happen´s that abillities show up and dissapeare??
    Like...I am time to time so sensitive that if I hold key´s in my hand I can know what
    key goes to what lock??
    I time to time hear other peoples mind´s...or I hear people talking and I can listen to theire conversation even I do not see them??
    Or I once walked throw a place where I felt in the air was virus and it was so much that I couldn´t help to breath it in and I did catch cold??
    Or that I can feel air sometime to be so thick and I can feel it when I breath it in...or water to be like heavy water??...I do not have right word´s to explane, I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.
    My energies in my hand are time to time so much that I give electrical chock´s to people...??

Do you think this abillities will stay with me so I can use them, because how it is now, they have showed up but dissapered, why?..Why show it to me and not stay??

Love
    ia

Re: Why does this happen??

It helps to confirm these abilities when they happen, and to do regular affirmations to reinforce the idea that you want them to your higher self. This will ensure they become more regular and controllable.

robert

IA56 Guest

Thank you Robert Bruce for your answere.
    It did occure to me that my higher self is showing me my capasity...when I am confident in me and relaxed then my abillities is shining thrue....Thought come to me that getting use to my self slowly, because I am so afraid of me and my abillities...do you think this can also be one reason ??

Love

The higher self will often 'demonstrate' in order to nudge you in certain directions. And even if you go in the opposite direction, this is also planned, because your higher self knows you better than you know yourself, and will compensate.

Fear is key here, and for your abilities to stay you will need to come to terms with this.

Abilities like this are paranormal and much about them is unknown...and we are naturally afraid of the unknown.

Regular practice helps with this...getting you familiar with what is.

robert