Thread: Inner Cleansing?

Inner Cleansing?

This evening, i once again fell asleep while giving myself Reiki. I had been doing a rather intense self healing, really "filling up" with the energy.

I found myself, with my Sister, in a building that was almost empty. It reminded me of one of the old buildings at our primary school.
    Inside a large room, my Sister told me i had to be careful of the walls and floor, and that i should wash myself when i left, as they were covered in some kind of cleaning fluid. The walls and floor were indeed wet and slippery with it. We went into a hallway, and into another larger room, which was the same - shiny wet surfaces everywhere. It looked like there had been some recent activity in there, some kind of meeting or social event. I got a sense of there being folk working "behind the scenes", out of sight, perhaps in the next room. The Janitor, or the Dinner Ladies.
    I went into a toilet, and slipped on the floor, getting my hands wet with the fluid. I started to wash my hands in the basin, and noticed that there were two doors out of this toilet, both of which were unusually close to the wash-hand basin.
    As i went to leave the toilet, the door was kinda stuck, not moving smoothly on it's hinges, i had to give it a shove with my shoulder to get it open.
    Once again in the hall with my Sister, i started gliding along the floor, in an ice skating movement i often do during dream/oob experiences.
    As we exited the building, i got a glimpse of the Janitor, with his mop in his hand, cleaning the floor.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

sleeper Guest

Re: Inner Cleansing?

hmmm....

Blog Entries

Re: Inner Cleansing?

Even the mere notion of primary school could be a hint to the astral plane. Maybe this zone was intended for cleansing? The notion of something happening behind the scenes could be your inner senses picking up either on the consciousness creating/maintaining the environment (which could have been the Janitor you met later) and/or entities facilitating any cleansing process happening within the environment in a sense "from the outside."