Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Experiences of the "Watchtowers" and the "Watchers".

Re: Experiences of the "Watchtowers" and the "Watchers".

Interestingly, the ET's who interacted with Betty Andreasson Lucca called themselves The Watchers. They oversee all life on Earth. Worth a look. See Raymond Fowler's book The Watchers.

Perhaps more ascended beings have a higher vibration of watcher which works on a planetary level.

The Dark Watcher is an occult term ;
    http://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com...r-guardian-dem
    defined by Crowley and others. But I have seen this aspect in self and in the clairvoyant reading of other magicians. It appears dressed in muddy coloured energy or wearing simple brown robes and will wear;
    * the identical guise to the light watcher as one heals the other
    *or the face of the magician at a high vibration
    *but before that will wear past life faces where it was met,
    *and previous to that beast faces perhaps a dog or bat ,for example.
    *and before that it will faceless and a silhouette.

The light watcher is not described in occult literature, to my knowledge anyway. But there is a veiled reference to these in Druid culture from UK a magician peer of mine found a source after dreamlessons concerning these. He called the light and dark watchers; Dryazhen and Dryathene. I call the reciprocal form the Light Watcher as it is apt and I have seen it in readings and it has been seen by my magician peers, too. The Light Watcher appears purple gowned and tall ;
    *in group whom instructs concerning future incarnations and goals wearing concurrent incarnation and/or future incarnation faces
    *in a group wearing faces of past life selves and magician peers
    *in a silent group standing in a queue or circle of clone like peers
    *singly or in a group wearing the face of a past life or a few of them for that magician
    *singly silent and headless or rather the aura seems to obscure the head

Imho and ime, the cosmology of the human includes this aspect of the self ;

Faerion
    Light Watcher
    Arch Angel
    HS/GA
    Guardian Angel
    Higher Self
    HUMAN
    Lower Self
    Guardian Demon
    LS/GD
    Arch Demon
    Dark Watcher
    Beast
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Heaven is within, what is established within need not be consciously realized, for it yet is within. as above, so below. as within, so without. the latter speaks of being consciously realized to and from within. the former speaks of not being self-realized, and the subsequent state of affairs attracted to ideation satiated externally. within is first, without is secondary; such that, if secondary is presumed first, then one is super-exposed seemingly without that which within is first.

such is like the king of Sodom, after his slaughtering defeat; he took upon himself to sack what he could, and take hostage Lot and Lot's host. This brought notice of Abram, whom then went out with his host, defeated the king of Sodom to the finish, taking Lot and host back; whereupon did arrive the King/High Priest.

dissecting the prior paragraph: the first line reveals the secondary modality; the second line reveals the first modality's attention caught up and out, the last comment reveals the arrival of "Before Abraham I am".

what is this Lot and host? silently holding without in the midst of a world unknowing of their collective voice within first.

similar question. were Jacob's sheep conscious of his emerging prowess toward bringing about unspotted sheep from those rejectedly given to him having spot? Did Jacob at first understand how this prowess was actualizing?

"God's ways are not the ways of man". for what man would refuse, God readily receives, as first place is His, afterall. for the refuse of man, realizes it's refusal, deeply within grieved unto God's unceasing notice. of human free will and God's ultimate will, which comes first? yet that which would assume itself as first refuses, while that which is God firstly refuses none, not even those of themselves refused. the proof is that one is here at all, thereby must have been received from the get going out.

When the Father's notice is up and out, it cannot but be received upon that which secondary is. Watchers cannot but pick up the voice in agreement; as it is, the voice is His, and they that with the voice do sing, do not sing otherwise, as does He command His VOICE.

as it is said, that as children would with toys play, when they become adults such toys are put away. For the Father is quick to correct; unlike that which reckons Him at nought in His way, that would through time entrap and refusingly extort correction.

the world's refused are as orphans to a widow, a widow causal of a sky which bears sterile non-compliance. this not unlike a hospital that sterily and unwittingly causes the coming about of an undefeatable strain, through having cyclically refused what naturally is. ignorance is forgiven, and arrogance inadvertantly serves toward the irrevocable Father's receiving notice.

math sees foe as ["enemy"][root word standing alone without clarifying grouped-ness][ness = miracle, nness = many miracles], taken personally as individual expression toward what is unknown and thereby fearfully misunderstood] , what is God's identifies foe-cun-di-ta-tis [foe = of, for; and for = good][grouped stand alone root words, ganged revealingly into a streaming extended-nness singing the Word]. Jesus said to love thine enemys. for watchfully so, ignorance full blown as arrogance upon the wind sows the very seed which of the Father is known. "What's fair for the Goose is fair for the Gander" or Micha|achiM [vo = verso = turn the leaf/page/coined word]. like say, the word [each]; or like this word, Shekinah, becomes ha'Nikesh, [ha = the = genuine article], The Nikesh means The Lord, man who saves people [our,thy], God; thus of two meanings [sides] within one purposed word/body having clothed it's whole hearted self; for unclothed, the Lord is One; and in suched Oned eyes, is never the less, as that which is clothed, yet as One. Whole is whole.

of course hyperbolic is then "good"; yet what is actually good is God, parabolically so to His loved children. like a gifted potter, whom utilizes both the traditional originality of predetermined form and the reformative relative contemporary; fusing them both towards His finish. one prepares in a fire (bisque), and the same one unbreakable as never failing is finished (final firing); thereby is in the coming become, resistant within that which delivered it so to be.

metaphors, analogys, allegorys, and the LIKE.

todays song/dance/art conveys the relative contemporaryness joined with the traditional originalness pretty dharn good. or to say, the voice is the voice, whether it were maskingly heard, or 'as it is' now unmasked. ka/bu/ki - Izumo no Okuni, she of honorable mention.

Scream and Shout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lN1qZEyFFc

It's All About Us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QcEQbWtkME
    note: check out the offered songs accompanying this song

Bless and be blessed,

Tim

In the infamous words of a cornered "dirty dancer" to a happenstance seated father slightedly overseeing of a fair daughter, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWFopxQ6BzU
    Last edited by Tutor; 21st April 2013 at 05:36 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    Heaven is within, what is established within need not be
    consciously realized,
    for it yet is within. as above, so below. as within, so without.
    The point of conscious realization is the ascension of the human vibration and the magnification of the consciousness so that one can learn and spiritually evolve and further contribute to the ascension of all. This path is of the Godhead and not repugnant to it. It is universal to seek at onement with the Godhead. It is Abrahamic to become in the image of the Godhead and to serve with love and forgiveness.

By definitition this must be consciously realized that is what Self Realization defines.

Occult Term Reciprocal

Arch Angel -Arch Demon
    Guardian Angel -(Guardian Demon)
    HS/GA - LS/GD
    Higher Self - Inner Child (Lower Self)
    Dark Watcher - (Light Watcher)

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    The point of conscious realization is the ascension of the human vibration and the magnification of the consciousness so that one can learn and spiritually evolve and further contribute to the ascension of all. This path is of the Godhead and not repugnant to it. It is universal to seek at onement with the Godhead. It is Abrahamic to become in the image of the Godhead and to serve with love and forgiveness.

By definitition this must be consciously realized that is what Self Realization defines.

Occult Term Reciprocal

Arch Angel -Arch Demon
    Guardian Angel -(Guardian Demon)
    HS/GA - LS/GD
    Higher Self - Inner Child (Lower Self)
    Dark Watcher - (Light Watcher)
    I absolutely agree. I especially love your words, "This path is of the Godhead and not repugnant to it." in my quote that you responded to, as i read it that is pretty much what it says, the same as you have stated. though i tend heavily to abstract, having very little logical tendency. it is not my desire to be repugnant to it. perhaps to pm me, i am not confident that i understand your reply. Thank you for any feedback. Tim

Great White Buffalo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKvIzIKPFf4

awe...the head turner

Response to the killing of white buffalo calf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiiUPbJFzY

Ghost Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5a2fzrXuNc

Eagle Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQD5Qe6g0EM

Hebrew order; Psalm 23:1 "The Lord's is the earth and it's fullness, the world and all it's peoples."

and like the Eagle Dance; How Great is our God: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhH5B4tVA3Y

with the news of the first man on the moon, a news reporter asked an elderly medicine man, "what do you think about the first man on the moon?" his reply, "did he meet anyone while on the moon?" the reporter said, "no". he said, "then i do not believe it" the reporter asked, "why?" he said, "I've been there many times and the one there has talked to me". the reporter did not understand...

Gospel of Thomas, saying #77: Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the All. From Me did the All come forth, and unto Me did the All extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find Me there."

O' Glorious Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXp6xcY5IqU

:::looks out::: my what a glorious day...lots of rain last few days, got me some weed eatin and grass mowen to do.
    Last edited by Tutor; 9th May 2013 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    Gospel of Thomas, saying #77: Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the All. From Me did the All come forth, and unto Me did the All extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find Me there."
    The Gospel of Thomas is one of the Gnostic Gospels. The authors who were relegated to apocrypha are those who were Gnostic Christians.Essene Jews , mystics and women. Although the church founders were Hermetic, Ireneaus who chose the collection of books for the Bible believed like Peter that women had no place in the church. And he believed that Hermetic Alchemy was for the clergy and not the congregation.

This is an interesting passage. My exegesis of it is that the wood which splits vertically is the Tree of Life; half father sun , half mother moon.The light above all is Kether; the crown of the Tree of Life. To lift up the stone is to work to obtain the Philosopher's Stone and when one does the works they may meet the Cosmic Christ who continues to teach with love for free asking nothing irregardless of the belief system or paradigm of that alchemist.

yes, i see your points. seeing no reason for debate.

is why i hooked all that together prior to. to show yet another human visit upon this topic. the chanupa.

the wooden stem is as the Father Sky, like you said the vertical, the tree in the wind. the pipestone is the Mother Earth, the geologic constituents. the one prayerfully putting these two together as the pipe, is one creating harmony in having done so. the tobacco is prayerfully handled and therefrom loaded into this peacemaker. fire is then utilized for the smoking, the smoke. the breath drawing, keeping the lit flow as the flue. the breath is the Spirit. with the Spirit is the firing fed to give release of the prayers upward within the smoke.

like burning a love letter.

in this way the intent is not only from within left to negation, but is also from within outwardly placed into a ritual where intent is followed through as a completion.

it's like this, the word harlot. and like this connectivity: TorahoZ or Zoharot

Zoe is Life, and if we are then to imagine that life is as a harlot, where we have our way with Her, at Her expense; what then of the Torah. looking at this we would see tolrah, but more importantly we see the lot.

also, it is important to recognize, that the Father covers a multitude of sins, all after that salvation which is forgiveness of sins.

of course, it is never Her lot at all, it is the lot of each, that before salvation's entry, one answered to as their life played out, and even beyond that particular life's reach, to yet owe.

so, even as one is forgiven, in that gift one also realizes their lot, even as it is paid in full for they. then one is directly under the Father, not a respector of person; yet there is further remediation for the person. the forgiveness of the lot is one time, thus entering one into another work with immediacy.

the pipe, chanupa, serves as such, a peacemaker. sometimes utilized within human disagreements. but mostly it is personal way of remediation, placing the one with the pipe as the child of all that is, partnering with Spirit in the ritual of harmonizing heaven and earth; or their internal reciprocal constituents within themselves harmonized with the same they find themself within externally.

like you AC, i do not get lost in the cultural variances of human spiritual emergence in trying to pick one as right where all others fall as wrong. God forbid..lol.

however, with that said, i do find that like in the saying #77 mentioned, that Christ is found, the root of roots.

the Pipe, Chanupa, was given to me ceremoniously, and I am no thief of such things. though, i had layed such down for a number of years, as i realized that i was yet in enmity with that which above all is. yet, i was in enmity with my own unfamiliar self, "I" as a stranger.

it is like the topic of Conan the Barbarian over in another thread, a barbarian faith so to speak. that is not actualized to chain up, but rather to unchain what has in errors become chained at the feet of a tyrant. like in most dreams, all the characters are aspects of the dreamer. well, the character Conan is no different, all the characters flowed out of one mind, the writer of it.

like these two following songs...brb.

Bound to You in Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p52SqtcCN4s

Unchained Melody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzunoD3VHdk

it isn't as if She is any different, be she chained or unchained; as this has to do with the one with the choice of either, as do we all have this given choice upon entry into life 'as it is'.

the latter is as said in James; "letting patience have her perfect work".

what is the old saying, if you love someone set them free, if they return to you they are yours, if they do not return then they never were yours. yet, in that we all come through this life, this gateway of our human nature, just as did He, are we not then to reckon that there never is the occasion of this not returning as never as ours.

it is rather that, in the latter She is truly ours, that she ever was ours, and will be ours. like a river to an ocean, on and on and on and on.

thus, Jesus said, the meek shall inherit the earth. also, my grace is sufficient for you, for in your weakness is my strength. He also, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

like the Pipe, like the daily bread, like the ritual of remembrance toward mindfulness, within a world of distractions. but not because distraction, things, are wrong; but rather because it is within our human nature to be distracted, thereby forgetful.

but it is good to be reminded, and not something to get all seriously down about. it is what it is, by reason of higher purpose. you cant have vertical without horizontal, these relationships are as one, the same every day, all day long, one day at a time.

i love poetry, but i certainly dont keep poetry chained up. i reckon i can speak non-poetically, otherwise i wouldnt have arrived at the unchaining of Her. in truth it is She that has unchained me with Her undying Love, enduring all the way. kinda at saying (uttering), the ot of it, et all. Torah

much respect,

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 19th May 2013 at 03:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2