Thread: MAP Day 6 - Partial Projection Went Down

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

MAP Day 6 - Partial Projection Went Down

Hi All,

Okay so I read ahead a little.

But on day 6 of MAP I was way deep in meditation and energy work when I noticed a vibration beginning in my feet and legs. So I went with it. Wow.

I experienced an intense vibrational stage, my heart Chakra went nuts (which caused me to tense a bit and I automatically tried to control my breathing). Of course, the whole experience was just so exciting that I bombed fantastically and didn't make a full exit. A patient and self disciplined person would've stopped here and held off before trying again. That's not exactly me.

I relaxed again, meditated, went into trance, and experienced the whole process three more times throughout the night, each time thinking, "this is it!"

I never left my body, which leads me to a couple questions:

1. Clearly I'm not totally prepared for the full exit, but how does the linear progression usually run for others? What order do the events usually run in, and at what point does the split fully emerge where you can "get out?" vibration->heart chakra->?

I my last attempt had a very long vibrational stage, but not much heart Chakra sensation. I kept thinking "Now, I'm out." But nothing happened. So at what point do you actually attempt to climb the rope or point-shift? Should the Chakra have slowed down before you try? Do you go for the rope the minute the vibrations start?

I'm not going to try to project again until I've got more days under my belt, but again, this happened without too much conscious effort. Your wisdom is appreciated.

Thank you!
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: MAP Day 6 - Partial Projection Went Down

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Hi All,

Okay so I read ahead a little.
    Hi, SoulSail.

on day 6 of MAP I was way deep in meditation and energy work when I noticed a vibration beginning in my feet and legs. So I went with it. Wow.

I experienced an intense vibrational stage, my heart Chakra went nuts (which caused me to tense a bit and I automatically tried to control my breathing). Of course, the whole experience was just so exciting that I bombed fantastically and didn't make a full exit. A patient and self disciplined person would've stopped here and held off before trying again. That's not exactly me.

I relaxed again, meditated, went into trance, and experienced the whole process three more times throughout the night, each time thinking, "this is it!"
    Wow, only on day 6? You're going to be projecting very soon.

1. Clearly I'm not totally prepared for the full exit, but how does the linear progression usually run for others? What order do the events usually run in, and at what point does the split fully emerge where you can "get out?" vibration->heart chakra->?
    That's a hard question because it's not the same for everyone, and it's not even the same from projection to projection. But I can give you a rough estimate as to how it was in the beginning to how it is now.

I used to get vibrations, heart chakra sensation, and noise. Then I'd start an exit technique, and I'd pop out. Usually the 'pop' would happen when the heart sensations were so profound that sometimes I could see the energy (clairvoyantly).
    Then when I got more experience, The vibrations would come on earlier, and the sounds earlier, and I would get very little chakra strobing- but when it did it was the heart chakra. This could range from a soft buzzing to a loud rat-a-tat- but I would not exit until all the symptoms had ceased, except sight. And instead of trying when the sounds came, I would try after the sounds resolved into voices. (Yes, you heard right- voices.)
    Now I get no vibrations at all, noises can range from 'noise (like white noise) to unintelligible voices, to understandable and defined voices, but that doesn't mean I'm ready- I usually have to wait until I have some sort of visuals- from 'etheric sight' (or seeing through the eyelids) to pictures (aka vision screens).
    On the odd occasion I get 'floaty/slow/wavelike' movement, or the sensation of going forward (or backwards) with a grainy vision. I then attempt to use the movement to get going.
    I don't usually try an exit technique until there is movement or vision, and I sometimes use energy body loosening techniques (which you will learn if you continue with the program) if nothing is happening.

Do you go for the rope the minute the vibrations start?
    I used to, but not anymore. Now I wait until all symptoms have abated and then try.

I'm not going to try to project again until I've got more days under my belt, but again, this happened without too much conscious effort. Your wisdom is appreciated.

Thank you!
    I understand- I had my first deliberate exit on day 30, and boy was I surprised!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you again CFTraveler, your input and insight are fantastic as I read through your posts.

What books or resources have been most helpful to you on this journey? By the looks of things, one could assemble your posts and publish them alone.

Of course, that question is open to all. What are your essential projection gems in terms of writings, practices, and/or music?

Thank you...
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Well, besides Robert's books, I liked the Monroe trilogy, and I also liked Buhlman's book (Can't remember the title now, but it was the first one he wrote) and when you get some experience, the books Otherwhere and Multidimensional Human (both by Kurt Leland) have been absolutely priceless.
    Now I'm reading other things, a little more specialized, of course- but I've always been inclined towards spirituality in general.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

On the odd occasion I get 'floaty/slow/wavelike' movement, or the sensation of going forward (or backwards) with a grainy vision. I then attempt to use the movement to get going.
    Funnily enough it was / is the inner movement motions that i had the most difficulty in dealing with when i first experienced them, they were sooo disturbing for me, in some way, i had recognition there, but it was something i couldn't cope feeling to begin with, better-ish now.....i find them mostly pleasant and relieving now-times.... thankgoodness

Hi SoulSail, great name, love your avatar picture too

Your signature is very impactful and beautiful ....... thanks xX and Welcome, sounds like your off to a gud start .... have fun xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Thanks newfreedom,

I wanted to drop in and comment you on your site. Tons of great stuff there!

Hope you're well,

~S
    Know Thyself