Thread: please tell me your most effective techniques

please tell me your most effective techniques

My question is for the advanced projectors here. Do you have a routine that you follow to give you the most effective results to project? I have the MAP book and I have read AD. I can easily get the floaty rising sensations and I concentrate really hard on scenes or places to try to go somewhere, but I rarely have vibrations and the times I've managed to exit it either wasn't really intended, or it was too dreamlike in nature to really remain in control. A lot of times it happens when I'm awakened in the night or morning-- I'll sit up and realize I'm out of body, but I'm so half-asleep that I don't care about being out of body and I will lay right back down and go to sleep. I guess I just want to try a straightforward routine as I'm lying in bed at night. I know that's not the best option, but it is the only available place and time I have. I suppose I am just looking for new ideas on what do do and I was wondering what your routine is that gets you out nearly every time. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: please tell me your most effective techniques

Have you tried getting up for awhile after 41/2 to 6 hours of sleep, reading about OBEs for 1/2 and hour, and going back to bed, doing affirmations as you fall asleep? This is still my best option (with or without affirmations), especially when I'm in a slump.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lamommy78 View Post
    My question is for the advanced projectors here. Do you have a routine that you follow to give you the most effective results to project?
    Yes, I believe I have posted it in various places. However, every projection is different, so when it comes to the exit it depends on the symptoms I get, if any.

I have the MAP book and I have read AD. I can easily get the floaty rising sensations and I concentrate really hard on scenes or places to try to go somewhere, but I rarely have vibrations and the times I've managed to exit it either wasn't really intended, or it was too dreamlike in nature to really remain in control.
    If you don't get vibrations, you don't get vibrations- so go for other cues, like pictures, etheric sight or the floatiness. Then follow with an exit technique, or an energy body loosening technique, and keep doing those until something happens.

A lot of times it happens when I'm awakened in the night or morning-- I'll sit up and realize I'm out of body, but I'm so half-asleep that I don't care about being out of body and I will lay right back down and go to sleep. I guess I just want to try a straightforward routine as I'm lying in bed at night. I know that's not the best option, but it is the only available place and time I have.
    It seems to me that if you have false awakenings in the morning, then maybe you should practice in the early morning, about two hours before getting up, and see what happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sleeper Guest

besides hard work and persistence, curiosity and the willingness to find answers to questions that form in my mind, are my most effective techniques.

the techniques in roberts books work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    the techniques in roberts books work.
    Definitely.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)