Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation, afterlife, and so forth

Reincarnation, afterlife, and so forth

Reading the forums has been quite an eye opener. While I have had the belief in reincarnation before reading the forums gives a new perspective on it to think about. From what I've read I have pretty much gathered this:

Reincarnation exsists, but not as commonly thought of.. that is, it's is non-linear. I'm taking it that the higher-self divides in to multiple lives simultaneously. Is this multiple lives on Earth? On other planets? In other dimensions?

In regards to religion, we are god, goddess, or whatever deity that we believe in. The "deity" is really our higher self, which ultimately is connected to the source. Source I take it is the intelligent energy source that we and every other creation emanated from.

As for religion and afterlife there exists an afterlife but not in the sense that most religions claim it to be. For those that are deeply religious then that person's initial afterlife may resemble the afterlife they believe in as described in their religious text. They will exist there for a period of time until they transition in to what would be considered the "real" afterlife.

I guess a question is what is the "real" afterlife? I remember reading in Astral Dynamics about RB talking with relatives in what I believe was a cottage and I think a friend of relative of his enjoyed fishing at a spot. So after this life is the afterlife whatever we want it? Or was what he was describing one of those intermittent afterlifes that transition the soul to the real afterlife?

I have a few more questions but would like to hear people's response to this one so I can get a better idea of how to form by other questions.

Summerlander Guest

Re: Reincarnation, afterlife, and so forth

I think death means going back to the pre-birth state. It's going back to that state of being before we were. In which case, if we were dead before and were still born, then there may be a rebirth once this life is completed. The birth into the new life will further perpetuate the mystery of death because you will have no recollection of what was before you were born.

In a sense, if there were many lives before this one, this life we lead is an "afterlife" in itself. To think of this life to be the only short-time life we have in an eternity is almost the same as thinking that in the universe we are the only intelligent species.

It seems likely that rebirth is on the cards. Now, whether there is a transitional period where the self resides in a metaphysical limbo/unborn reality/non-physical realm or not...I don't know.

Blog Entries

Hi dreamweaver. Since you asked for everyone's response, I moved your question to the "Down Under" subforum, because the rules for the "Ask Robert" are for members not to answer, at least until Robert has had a chance to, and then we move it here anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedreamweaver View Post
    Reading the forums has been quite an eye opener. While I have had the belief in reincarnation before reading the forums gives a new perspective on it to think about. From what I've read I have pretty much gathered this:

Reincarnation exsists, but not as commonly thought of.. that is, it's is non-linear. I'm taking it that the higher-self divides in to multiple lives simultaneously. Is this multiple lives on Earth? On other planets? In other dimensions?
    That depends on who you ask. Many experienced projectors (not all) come to the idea that reincarnation isn't necessarily linear, but experienced that way, and some believe that the experience is indeed multidimensional because time has no absolute value, and experiences seem to support this notion. But I would not call it a consensus idea quite yet.

In regards to religion, we are god, goddess, or whatever deity that we believe in. The "deity" is really our higher self, which ultimately is connected to the source. Source I take it is the intelligent energy source that we and every other creation emanated from.
    There are many variations of this idea: If we are creative agent(s) of physical reality, then what have traditionally been called 'gods' may be archetypes derived from physicality, or templates that are somehow preexistent. We can then assume the characteristics of such templates to help manipulate our own lives, according to how we want to.
    The concept of Higher Self is also very variable, considered by some to be the 'very best' self-aspect capable of directly receiving guidance from the superconscious, all the way to being considered the sum total of these self-aspects. Or something like that.

As for religion and afterlife there exists an afterlife but not in the sense that most religions claim it to be. For those that are deeply religious then that person's initial afterlife may resemble the afterlife they believe in as described in their religious text. They will exist there for a period of time until they transition in to what would be considered the "real" afterlife.
    There are also many variations of this idea: That the afterlife consists of more spiritual evolution, and belief-system territories are part of this (not just religious people go through this stage, everyone does, depending on what they believe about it) and once the individual resolves the conflicts that these stages produce (or beliefs and circumstances of their physical life) they eventually either decide to reincarnate, or decide to do something else. I wouldn't call this a 'fake ' afterlife, it's just a stage one goes through, until individual existence is no longer wanted.
    I guess a question is what is the "real" afterlife? I remember reading in Astral Dynamics about RB talking with relatives in what I believe was a cottage and I think a friend of relative of his enjoyed fishing at a spot. So after this life is the afterlife whatever we want it?
    This sounds like part of the same system I was describing above- instead of reacting to their belief-system/life review periods, his relatives came to realize that the environment was their creation and they created it consciously. I believe some people call this stage 'The Park', and is at the latter stages. But it might still be a bst, related to their physical life, and the idea that they can't go back and do it again.
    It's really a mystery. Or "the" mystery.

I have a few more questions but would like to hear people's response to this one so I can get a better idea of how to form by other questions.
    Please realize this is speculative- although some of us have had experiences that support these ideas, we may not find out until we find out, if you know what I mean.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

You might enjoy Victor Zammit's weekly newsletter, the Afterlife Report. http://www.victorzammit.com/
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Thanks Beekeeper. I've bookmarked it. Very interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Please realize this is speculative- although some of us have had experiences that support these ideas, we may not find out until we find out, if you know what I mean.
    Technically, until any of us actually kicks the bucket it will always be speculative.

Blog Entries

That's what I was trying to say.

Respectfully with no intention to offend, imho and based ome;
    Is this multiple lives on Earth? On other planets? In other dimensions?
    Yes concurrently on Earth, yes on other planets in remote planets, too.
    All sentient life is connected to source but we cannot manifest all that we wish and we do not know the consciousness of the creator. Granted, it is part of the enlightenment process to believe one is "one with God" but that does not make it so. It is more of a confirmation that we are on that path. If one of us was truly God, we would manifest absolute love and peace around us. If we were truly the God we believe in, then we would hear the prayers of the afflicted whom worship us and we would hear the cries of all the world.

It is all well and good to say that the heavens and hels do not exist when one can not see them or project there. Those who espouse this view would like to seem benevolent when they preach there is no hell. Monroe claimed that the homes of the deceased was for stuck spirits. His motivations for this have been debated.There are those who have dealt with demons themselves in this life, and then would like to put this behind them and find it merely an illusion of the mind like the deluded Scrooge who thought there was more gravy than grave in the spirits he saw. Just a bit of indigestion. And it seems popular today to believe in demons but not in angels or even vice versa.

But there are afterlife realms and angels and demons and these are not Christian myths. A study of the sacred texts of the world's religions will show that Hindu, Buddhist, and Abrahamic religions have a cosmology which included Hels as did many ancient cultures, too.

Beyond this, the mystic who can attain the teaching realms at will, is lead by teaching spirits to perform soul rescues shamynically and to see firsthand the plights of those who have descended their soul through selfish non loving acts and unforgiving lives.

The Hels do exist and these are not constrained to any one religion's belief systems. The helscapes of this planet are of the Hindu, Buddhist, Ancient Greek, Jewish,Christian and Muslim religions, et cetera. Anyone can learn to feel, see, hear, call and fly in projection. Then they might use their own clairient senses to discern what is real. We do not have to wait until we die to learn this.

We are made in the image of the creator with senses called the spiritual proofs. Let us prove to ourselves and stand in our own truths.

Om Shanti.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

I've recently re-read Michael Newton's Journey of Souls, which you can apparently download as a free PDF. He offers distinct information which he has garnered from hypnotic regressions. I'll respond to your comments with what he has found.

He states that dividing between parallel lives is not recommended and not that common but some souls do indeed do it as a way to hasten their progress.

All souls leave some of themselves behind in the between-life realms when they reincarnate and this aspect continues its education there while the rest comes here. In any given life, a soul leaves behind different amounts of energy, depending on what they'll need when they get here. Older souls are more likely to shortchange themselves, leaving larger portions of their energy behind.

Once souls begin a reincarnation cycle on this planet, it's easiest if they continue here - though it's a difficult planet. Sometimes people more used to other environments need to incarnate here because their planet ceases to exist. If ours ceases to exist, we'll be relocated to another planet and will be required to inhabit the bodies of sentient beings there. This can be challenging after many reincarnations in a particular type of body.

Our religion will change from lifetime to lifetime. We do evolve to become more godlike. Still-incarnating beings may have lessons in creation between lives in very modest ways. Some are even acting as beginner guides. There is a definite hierarchy based on spiritual evolution but without the power trips or resentment that we see in earthly hierarchies.

We make plans between lives for our personal evolution. Our guides will gently push us towards the preordained events that are necessary for those tests and experiences but they will not violate our free will. Each guide has a unique modus ope♥♥♥♥♥, according to their personality and what works with ours.

I've seen this idea in Kurt Leland's work. Newton tends to present spirits who remember who they are on passing over and who quickly join their soul groups and resume class.

Some spirits need to be processed because they have become corrupted. Much of what they are might be destroyed but the seed of their original essence remains and they are reinvigorated with new energy from the Source.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    .... Each guide has a unique modus ope♥♥♥♥♥, according to ....
    Modus Ope

The forum's censorship defaults really made my day now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

That's cute.