Thread: making progress :)

Smile making progress :)

Hi All
    I had to get straight up and post this !!

I was doing energy work, although i do find it hard to "feel" past my knees to my hips and up my spine, arms are ok
    I seemed to loose conciousness but somehow felt an urge to "roll over" just before sleep.
    I resisted and almost immediately i started to have vibrations pulsing through my body
    Relaxed and trying not to get excited i waited for them to stop
    Then i started roberts rope technique i did this for about 15 seconds and then .... my alarm went off

I tried starting with energy work again but the whole world seemed to be waking around me, cars driving by birds singing etc

Blog Entries

Re: making progress :)

What a shame!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

You're getting there. Just wait for your heart Chakra to strobe...you think you're excited now? Just wait. I haven't made the full projection yet because the heart Chakra part is so intense I always wind up getting really excited and aborting at that point. It's like an adrenalin rush X10,000. I've found that it's all about deep relaxation and the ability to focus with awareness instead of focusing with tension during that part, but I'm still in training for sure.

Also, I find it hard to feel energy past my knees and legs as well, but when the heart thing goes off, you'll know you've activated higher energy levels without any question. From there you become keenly aware that your mind is the only limit. Feeling is just such a small part of this. I find the full body bounce and circuit very helpful for pulling that energy up and around.

Keep us posted.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Damn your lucky SoulSail. I read that your only on day 6 on MAP. Im at week 3 and havnt had anything near your level of experience, but I keep it upp still
    I aggree with what you said about teh energy sensations is hard to feel in the upper body, but i have made alot of progress. Now I can feel energy everywhere I want even though some areas tend to need to be activated a couple of minutes before i feel it properly. Like my arms for instance. The spine was one of the hardest to feel anything in i suppose. But the hardest thing for me up till the beginning opf week three is storing energy. Its really hard for me to feel teh energy moving during this excercise. Anyway, hope you'll make it soon.

Just because you don't notice any feeling doesn't mean you're not getting energy storage. I found this out after getting totally frustrated with a full-body circuit. I went about it for way too long, and not feeling anything I gave up only to have my Solar Plexus area go nuts *many* hours later while I was napping. Also, on my first near exit I didn't feel *anything* save in my hands and feet. Zilch. But when the vibrations started, wow. I had a full brow strobe and thought I was on my way to heaven.

Honestly, the only reason I think I'm so sensitive this early into MAP (having near exits every time I lay down now) is due to affirmations. Don't underestimate the power here. Not sure where you are with them, but on the night I told my higher self it was time to pack our astral bags, and gave it permission to do its thing...the legs vibrated and on up...basically it all happened. Without that I'm not sure I would've had an early experience at all.
    Know Thyself

One more point I should mention. I've been doing Vipassana meditation for a while. Both Astral Dynamics and MAP borrow heavily from the Buddhist concepts of quieting the mind and following your breath. You can easily hit your mind taming and trance state in a Vipassana session if you put in the seat time. I highly recommend.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I personally read affirmations every morning and every night. Now ill begin with the daily lucid dreaming objectives. Questioning if this is a dream etc. Will be exiting. One thing i can say without a doubt is that i remember my dreams much more often now. Almost every night.