Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supplements and Projection

Blog Entries

Re: Supplements and Projection

Alright. I read about it yesterday and it seems like L-Theanine is perfectly natural and safe to ingest. I bought a jar of pills yesterday and will give it a go in the weekend. Although I have to admit that I don't feel attracted at all to words like "pills", "♥♥♥♥tail" and "drugs", this feels better even though im weary when i first read about it. I'm currently eating Spirulina, which has nothig to do with L-theanine, but before i began realizing that it also was a natural "wonderproduct", I was equally sceptical. It's just a process i have i guess.
    I too live a busy life, working and comming home rather late etc. etc. so this should not only help with meditation and trancestates but in general too. I'll give it a go and hope that people here in the forum that read this understand that it's a natural way to a relaxed state and not a chemical ♥♥♥♥tail of doom

Regards - Linus

Blog Entries

Asof now i have a problem that is groing. You see my girlfreidn does'nt share the same view on wheter this is a drug or not. I have been trying to explain to her how i see L-theanine; as a natural product that just as well could have been sold on teh same shelf as vitamins and minerals that herself take. But it's veryhard to try and get her to respect my choise about this. She sees this as i'm sure many others do. Namelly as a drug that I want to take to get into a state of mind which i could'nt get to otherwize. Which I'm sure I could given enough time.
    I'm not sure she will ever accept it or what she will think of me if i try this out but i cannot change her mind about this it seems.

I think she despices me for wanting to try it actually and now I'm afraid to try it. It's really hard to reason wioth her and I'm wondering if anyonehave any advice ont his matter. This is offcource a matter of relations and not MAP but in any case it ultimatelly discerns MAP.

Regards - Linus

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    I'm not sure she will ever accept it or what she will think of me if i try this out but i cannot change her mind about this it seems.
    Regards - Linus
    Hi Sirius,

A couple of things.

First, this is getting beyond the pale of what the MAP forum is about so I suggest we take this offline to personal messages. However, L-Theanine is NOT a drug. It's an Amino Acid, and you consume these daily or you wouldn't be alive. It's 100% natural.

Take care,
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I moved the thread to OBE R & D, and I thank you for keeping it legal.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Have you tried with C. zacatechichi?
    I read in website that calea work for dreams.
    I think the people of this forum who has vivid lucid dream with the skill to change the reality or can astral project naturally when they whant can make a oniric research can ask in this planes what i need to achieved a lucid dream or oobe.
    P.s:i tried once calea and is terrible bitter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Have you tried with C. zacatechichi?
    I read in website that calea work for dreams.
    I think the people of this forum who has vivid lucid dream with the skill to change the reality or can astral project naturally when they whant can make a oniric research can ask in this planes what i need to achieved a lucid dream or oobe.
    P.s:i tried once calea and is terrible bitter.
    Hi drax. Calea is not legal in some places, therefore the forum rules apply. Please don't discuss illegal substances.
    Thank you.
    "Calea zacatechichi is an unscheduled substance in the United States, meaning that it is completely legal to grow and sell. However, Louisiana State Act 159 makes the substance illegal to grow, cultivate, harvest or sell in Louisiana if intended for ingestion. The act applies to more than 40 types of plants.[9]Tennessee proposed a bill that would have made many "hallucinogenic" plants, including Calea zacatechichi, illegal when "intended for human consumption," but the law was changed to ban only Salvia divinorum and Damiana (Turnera diffusa).[10]
    Calea zacatechichi was banned in Poland in March 2009.[11]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calea_zacatechichi

im sorry for the post i don wanna foment the illeegal substances.

I just bought a bottle of GalantaMind, a lucidity enhancing supplement of Galantamine, Choline, and Vitamin B5. I will let you know how it works when I try it out!
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Alright. I read about it yesterday and it seems like L-Theanine is perfectly natural and safe to ingest. I bought a jar of pills yesterday and will give it a go in the weekend.
    Just yesterday Dr. Oz (from TV in the US) spoke very well about it, recommends it for all kinds of things, apparently it's good for your brain and for your nerves too.

10. Re: Supplements and Projection

I believe there is much to be discovered in this area - there hasn't been much research about how food/herbs/drinks affect our consciousness, yet we know that Shamans have been using "supplements" for thousands of years to achieve higher states of consciousness.

What I discovered is that being hungry increase consciousness in general and it is easier to achieve LD and OOBE while being hungry than the other way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast